aydie #1 Posted May 27 2017 - 11:45

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles

Good morning!

The reddit users among you might already know:

http://na.wotzilla.com

went live this week

Don't let the rather ... basic design scare you off, there are lots of nice features and charts hidden inside the sections, which will just open after you click the heading, in order to reduce loading times.

Starting yesterday I'm tracking ~278k NA players. (That's about everyone who's in a clan + everyone who had more than 100 overall battles in the last 28days).

If an account/clan is not tracked yet, it will be added automatically after searching for it and opening the respective page.

To avoid misunderstandings: The API doesn't provide historical data, just current snapshots. So the recents will only show meaningful information after you've been tracked for that period. If you want to see what it looks like when more data is available try some of the players on the EU version, f.e.

Player: http://eu.wotzilla.com/playerinfos/Details/mailandileiN

Clan: http://eu.wotzilla.com/claninfos/Details/FAME

(btw. if you see cyrillic rank names in the clan view, that's a current bug in the WG API which I got a ticket pending for)

in case you experience troubles (like the "an error has occurred..." page, please post or msg me your username so I can follow up the issue)

Any wishes, feature requests, bug reports, questions etc? Just let me know.

May RNG be always with you (except when playing against me)

aydie

nekojima #2 Posted May 27 2017 - 22:25

Captain

• Players
  • 37203 battles
  • [REL-A] REL-A

I like the tank activity mode, and looks better than the info that noobmeter used to provide.

aydie #3 Posted May 28 2017 - 20:19

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles

Miniupdate:

aydie #4 Posted Jun 11 2017 - 22:24

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles

Miniupdate to keep the tankname in view when scrolling sideways in the statistics tables

aydie #5 Posted Jun 13 2017 - 22:10

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles

A lot of people on EU server have waited for this update:

The sheer mass of columns in some tables frightens you? Noone needs half of those values, and they're annoying you?

Well, now you got the possibility to hide them from your view. The setting will be saved per-table, but will be valid on all player pages.

So if you adjust it on your page and then load the page of a friend, that one will look the same. If you load it on a different browser / pc, then

the settings will be default.

Via the bottom button you can restore the visibility to default level. Missing translations will follow. Please keep in mind that your settings might get reset when I do bigger updates.

aydie #6 Posted Jun 16 2017 - 10:11

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles

aydie #7 Posted Jun 26 2017 - 20:33

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
Your browser will now remember which sections you have opened and which are collapsed. In future I'll probably implement an option to save your setting through a button, currently for testing it will simply always save it. Pls test and respond ;)

CatTeam89 #8 Posted Jun 29 2017 - 16:25

Corporal

• Players
  • 17181 battles
  • [VETS1] VETS1
First Id like to mention the times we live in and next Id like to mention privacy act. Ive seen the site and checked out the features on myself and asking in this public forum to remove any private matters that are not relevant to the game like hours one is on or any other matters involved with player and wargaming.

aydie #9 Posted Jun 29 2017 - 17:45

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostCatTeam89, on Jun 29 2017 - 15:25, said:

First Id like to mention the times we live in and next Id like to mention privacy act. Ive seen the site and checked out the features on myself and asking in this public forum to remove any private matters that are not relevant to the game like hours one is on or any other matters involved with player and wargaming.

Well, where to start:

a) whatever privacy act you're referring to, doesn't apply since it will be a national law, and the server is not hosted in your country

b) since your data is associated with your username only and not in any way with your real name, it would most likely be compliant with that privacy act as well

c) there is nothing on my site like "hours you are on". if you refer to last logon and last battle time, this info is freely available via the wargaming page

d) all displayed data is pulled from the official wargaming API, and when you checked those little "I agree" boxes below the WG EULA you'll have to accept after each and every patch, you accepted that this data can be used

nevertheless I'll respect your wish. After an appropriate time to implement that, your account will be removed from my site, and banned from all future updates.

aydie #10 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 20:16

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
implemented a couple of bugfixes and small design changes

aydie #11 Posted Oct 12 2017 - 22:51

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
Just wanted to inform you that there will be strange values for yesterday's and today's battles, as WG seem to have patched the API server, which caused some problems...

aydie #12 Posted Oct 29 2017 - 13:41

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
Since the original creators of WN8 don't seem to actively maintain their calculations any longer, wotzilla decided to go with the XVM values, which is effective as per now...

aydie #13 Posted Oct 31 2017 - 21:22

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles

a first draft of the color schema selection is online

* currently the selection is only valid for the current browser session

* subpage with explanation for the two schemes will follow

aydie #14 Posted Nov 05 2017 - 22:26

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles

Small feature update (still in test mode, but already live):

If you look at activity data for a selected timeframe, then directly below the start date, a direct link will appear. You can copy the link target and f.e. post it on the forum, so anyone clicking that link will automatically open the same timeframe. (I guess I couldn't describe it any more complicated)

aydie #15 Posted Nov 07 2017 - 20:58

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
fixed a bug which made displaying custom activity timeframe selections impossible

Also tagged with stats, wn8, statistics, charts, progress, activity, win rate

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users