Jump to content


stats site na.wotzilla.com

stats wn8 statistics charts progress activity win rate

  • Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

aydie #21 Posted Dec 03 2017 - 23:03

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5 battles
  • 56
  • Member since:
    02-24-2012

View Post_Tsavo, on Dec 03 2017 - 21:52, said:

I like the simple layout.  It's easy to navigate and is very detailed.

 

 

Question:  The color scale seems off compared to wotlabs and the wn8 numbers are a bit off as well?  Which color chart is in use and which wn scale is in use?

 

I know the wotlabs guys aren't really updating their data so that site is getting less and less accurate, is this the current formula from the original XVM guys?  

 

 

Those questions aside, this site provides a really awesome look at time performance over time periods and day-to-day numbers for sessions.  Top notch and this site will be one of my go-to places to track where I'm heading.

 

Well done, you've got a regular user here now.

 

The color scheme depends on what scheme you select in the menubar on top (most right-hand option)

The WN8 expected values are the latest by XVM (automatically updating multiple times a day)

 

thanks for the flowers ;)

 



CatTeam89 #22 Posted Dec 04 2017 - 04:55

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 18427 battles
  • 96
  • Member since:
    01-08-2012

View Postaydie, on Jun 29 2017

 

 

nevertheless I'll respect your wish. After an appropriate time to implement that, your account will be removed from my site, and banned from all future updates.

 

6 Months!!!!! 

aydie #23 Posted Dec 04 2017 - 06:56

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5 battles
  • 56
  • Member since:
    02-24-2012

View PostCatTeam89, on Dec 04 2017 - 03:55, said:

 

6 Months!!!!! 

 

Wargaming announced that they‘ll tackle the issue from their side, which will be valid for all 3rd party sites then.

moogleslam #24 Posted Dec 04 2017 - 16:06

    Major

  • Players
  • 38896 battles
  • 4,110
  • Member since:
    12-20-2013

Is there any chance of it having a dash (hyphen) under the Gunmarks column for tier 1 through 4 tanks that don't qualify for MoE, and a 0 for tanks that do qualify, but don't have any MoE yet??

 

EDIT:  Could we also get a column for Hit Ratio?

 

Thanks! :)


Edited by moogleslam, Dec 04 2017 - 17:53.


aydie #25 Posted Dec 04 2017 - 22:07

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5 battles
  • 56
  • Member since:
    02-24-2012

View PostCatTeam89, on Dec 04 2017 - 03:55, said:

 

6 Months!!!!! 

 

Information that's not readily available via WG has been removed (session stats, active days). All remaining information is publicly available via the WG pages.

aydie #26 Posted Dec 04 2017 - 22:14

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5 battles
  • 56
  • Member since:
    02-24-2012

View Postmoogleslam, on Dec 04 2017 - 15:06, said:

Is there any chance of it having a dash (hyphen) under the Gunmarks column for tier 1 through 4 tanks that don't qualify for MoE, and a 0 for tanks that do qualify, but don't have any MoE yet??

 

done

moogleslam #27 Posted Dec 18 2017 - 03:46

    Major

  • Players
  • 38896 battles
  • 4,110
  • Member since:
    12-20-2013
Could we please see 1k battles on the clan page?  60 days isn't particularly useful if someone has only played 10 battles in that time period.  Thanks

aydie #28 Posted Jan 05 2018 - 23:07

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5 battles
  • 56
  • Member since:
    02-24-2012

Mini update:

for the activity in a selected timeframe, I'm now displaying the total values as well...



Comrade_XAM #29 Posted Jan 24 2018 - 20:56

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20313 battles
  • 118
  • Member since:
    06-28-2013
Just wanted to say thanks, great tool. Easy to use and provides vast amounts of information. Great job.

Edited by Comrade_XAM, Jan 24 2018 - 20:57.


aydie #30 Posted Jan 24 2018 - 21:13

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5 battles
  • 56
  • Member since:
    02-24-2012

View PostComrade_XAM, on Jan 24 2018 - 19:56, said:

Just wanted to say thanks, great tool. Easy to use and provides vast amounts of information. Great job.

 

Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear you like it ;)

MFGrant #31 Posted Jan 24 2018 - 22:13

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 11980 battles
  • 2,225
  • [DVAB] DVAB
  • Member since:
    01-04-2015
I've only looked at it for about 3 minutes but I do like what I'm seeing.  especially like the Tank Activity by game mode.  Nice to see a breakdown on how I'm improving/failing in a vehicle in a shorter time frame than the just overall stats I find elsewhere.

atila_xD #32 Posted Jan 30 2018 - 19:18

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 7110 battles
  • 226
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    10-13-2014
lmbowotzilla is always broken but is so unreliable, wn8 dosent update from every battle played, it takes 1-2 hours to update your wn8, completely trash site atm would not recommend its use

aydie #33 Posted Jan 30 2018 - 19:31

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5 battles
  • 56
  • Member since:
    02-24-2012

View Postatila_TR, on Jan 30 2018 - 18:18, said:

lmbowotzilla is always broken but is so unreliable, wn8 dosent update from every battle played, it takes 1-2 hours to update your wn8, completely trash site atm would not recommend its use

 

 

Are you sure you know what you're talking about? It is not possible to update after every battle, that is a technical limitation of the API, not of my site. The only way to instantly update is, to provide a dossier file decoder, where you upload that file and the info comes from there. The wargaming API only updates your stats once you log out from the game. And no, it doesn't take 1-2 hours to update the wn8 on wotzilla. The very moment you log out, WG updates the data fields in their API (which usually takes 3-5 seconds on their side), and then as soon as you open the player profile on wotzilla, it gets updated.

So I count that as a rather poor trolling attempt, or a very poor attempt to promote the rather unknown site where your signature comes from... Which I deem rather funny, since they update much slower than my site (I'm currently displaying 5823 battles for you since you already had 18 today as per now, while that other site displays 5805 ;) )


Edited by aydie, Jan 30 2018 - 19:37.


atila_xD #34 Posted Jan 30 2018 - 19:45

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 7110 battles
  • 226
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    10-13-2014

View Postaydie, on Jan 30 2018 - 19:31, said:

 

 

Are you sure you know what you're talking about? It is not possible to update after every battle, that is a technical limitation of the API, not of my site. The only way to instantly update is, to provide a dossier file decoder, where you upload that file and the info comes from there. The wargaming API only updates your stats once you log out from the game. And no, it doesn't take 1-2 hours to update the wn8 on wotzilla. The very moment you log out, WG updates the data fields in their API (which usually takes 3-5 seconds on their side), and then as soon as you open the player profile on wotzilla, it gets updated.

So I count that as a rather poor trolling attempt, or a very poor attempt to promote the rather unknown site where your signature comes from... Which I deem rather funny, since they update much slower than my site (I'm currently displaying 5823 battles for you since you already had 18 today as per now, while that other site displays 5805 ;) )

it used to update every battle, it was very reliable  back when it updates every battle since you could adjust yourself to do better next battle and etc, it just makes me pissed off that it dosent work like that anymore, " (I'm currently displaying 5823 battles for you since you already had 18 today as per now, while that other site displays 5805 ;) ;)" LUL A SIGNATURE DOSENT AUTO IMAGE ITS JUST A IMAGE XD

edit: logging out and logging in after every battle works XD


Edited by atila_TR, Jan 30 2018 - 19:48.


aydie #35 Posted Jan 30 2018 - 20:01

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5 battles
  • 56
  • Member since:
    02-24-2012

View Postatila_TR, on Jan 30 2018 - 18:45, said:

it used to update every battle

 

LUL A SIGNATURE DOSENT AUTO IMAGE ITS JUST A IMAGE XD

 

I know about the signature image, I was talking about the page itself. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about in such matters.

 

If wotzilla ever updated after every battle, that was an unintended behaviour resulting from an unanounced change in the API behaviour, since WG at some point decided to partly (but not reliably) update the tank statistics even without a logout, however they didn't update the player overall statistics as well as the timestamps, which led to serious problems with other functions.

 

However, if that's what you're looking for, you should install one of the many battle statistics mods, which will show you the WN8 in the battle messages on the bottom right in the garage after each and every battle. They are using the offline dossier file, and therefore are getting the info instantly.


Edited by aydie, Jan 30 2018 - 20:06.


moogleslam #36 Posted Jan 30 2018 - 20:41

    Major

  • Players
  • 38896 battles
  • 4,110
  • Member since:
    12-20-2013

View Postatila_TR, on Jan 30 2018 - 14:18, said:

lmbowotzilla is always broken but is so unreliable, wn8 dosent update from every battle played, it takes 1-2 hours to update your wn8, completely trash site atm would not recommend its use

 

I'm a stats junkie, so have used a bunch of stats sites over the last few years, and nothing comes close to being as quick to update as wotzilla. 

 

At the end of every play session, I will:

 

  1. Wait until my last battle is truly over (i.e. if I died early, I wait until my tank is free to use in the garage again)
  2. Close the game
  3. Go to the xvm website and click "Update statistics", refresh until "Update statistics" is available again, meaning I know the update has completed
  4. Go to wotzilla, and my current stats, WN8 included, are instantly there, up to and including the very last battle I played

 

Seriously, there's nothing better.



atila_xD #37 Posted Jan 31 2018 - 02:14

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 7110 battles
  • 226
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    10-13-2014

View Postmoogleslam, on Jan 30 2018 - 20:41, said:

 

I'm a stats junkie, so have used a bunch of stats sites over the last few years, and nothing comes close to being as quick to update as wotzilla. 

 

At the end of every play session, I will:

 

  1. Wait until my last battle is truly over (i.e. if I died early, I wait until my tank is free to use in the garage again)
  2. Close the game
  3. Go to the xvm website and click "Update statistics", refresh until "Update statistics" is available again, meaning I know the update has completed
  4. Go to wotzilla, and my current stats, WN8 included, are instantly there, up to and including the very last battle I played

 

Seriously, there's nothing better.

 

yea i just login and logout after every battle, it works fine, i was just getting pissed off for no reason xd sorry about that but thanks for the suggestions anyway

aydie #38 Posted Jan 31 2018 - 22:28

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5 battles
  • 56
  • Member since:
    02-24-2012

Clan total WN8 and avg. battles calculation is currently on ice, as both routines need to undergo performance optimizations.

Until I find some time to do so, I switched them off, to allow for better site performance



aydie #39 Posted Feb 07 2018 - 22:07

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5 battles
  • 56
  • Member since:
    02-24-2012
the new tanks from today's update should now get displayed correctly

macca01 #40 Posted Feb 10 2018 - 13:16

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 27430 battles
  • 19
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    10-07-2012
do u have the wotlabs colors.xc working in game? he hasnt updated his in a long time and i liked it

Edited by macca01, Feb 10 2018 - 13:17.






Also tagged with stats, wn8, statistics, charts, progress, activity, win rate

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users