Jump to content


stats site na.wotzilla.com

stats wn8 statistics charts progress activity win rate

  • Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

moogleslam #41 Posted Feb 10 2018 - 18:53

    Major

  • Players
  • 34608 battles
  • 3,545
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
  • Member since:
    12-20-2013

View Postmacca01, on Feb 10 2018 - 08:16, said:

do u have the wotlabs colors.xc working in game? he hasnt updated his in a long time and i liked it

 

Back up your own files, then try this:  https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing Save those to \World_of_Tanks\res_mods\configs\xvm\default and overwrite what's there

 

Credit to scyorkie for helping me with that.



aydie #42 Posted Feb 15 2018 - 10:16

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5 battles
  • 53
  • Member since:
    02-24-2012
yesterday was planned database upgrade and maintenance day. I hope everything is back to normal, didn’t have much time for tests before reactivating the site around midnight. I’m rather curious about the impact on performance.

aydie #43 Posted Feb 15 2018 - 21:22

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5 battles
  • 53
  • Member since:
    02-24-2012
fixed a bug which lead to a 404 error when searching for players who hadn't been tracked before

aydie #44 Posted Feb 15 2018 - 22:13

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5 battles
  • 53
  • Member since:
    02-24-2012

Finally found some time for something that has been on my list for a long time:



nekojima #45 Posted Mar 05 2018 - 05:19

    Captain

  • Players
  • 39010 battles
  • 1,374
  • [REL-A] REL-A
  • Member since:
    09-05-2012

A request. I'd like to be able to check who in my clan (as DC) has which tier X tanks and also how many of each tank we have. I know clantools has something similar already, but its not as user friendly as it could be, need to open each tank type to see who has that tank and its not downloadable, so not sortable or reformatable, so you can format for RU meds or fast heavies as groups. This is so we know who we need to focus on helping get useful tanks, without relying on players to tell us. The key being, we can figure out not just who has which tanks, but who doesn't have particular tanks.

 

I've figured out if I use the clan page, I can open each player's profile, download the Excel file, add their name in column A and then import into a data file, from which I can make a pivot table and can sort by tanks. But I have to do this for each player and its not updated easily, need to re-do the entire process. Would it be possible to have this information as a clickable download from the clan page? Even if its only available for those logged in and possibly who are officers in that clan.



aydie #46 Posted Mar 07 2018 - 22:45

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5 battles
  • 53
  • Member since:
    02-24-2012

View Postnekojima, on Mar 05 2018 - 04:19, said:

A request. I'd like to be able to check who in my clan (as DC) has which tier X tanks and also how many of each tank we have. I know clantools has something similar already, but its not as user friendly as it could be, need to open each tank type to see who has that tank and its not downloadable, so not sortable or reformatable, so you can format for RU meds or fast heavies as groups. This is so we know who we need to focus on helping get useful tanks, without relying on players to tell us. The key being, we can figure out not just who has which tanks, but who doesn't have particular tanks.

 

I've figured out if I use the clan page, I can open each player's profile, download the Excel file, add their name in column A and then import into a data file, from which I can make a pivot table and can sort by tanks. But I have to do this for each player and its not updated easily, need to re-do the entire process. Would it be possible to have this information as a clickable download from the clan page? Even if its only available for those logged in and possibly who are officers in that clan.

 

Hi there,

the information about which tanks a player has in the garage has been classified as 'private' by WG a couple of years back. Meaning, it can only be read from the API if a player logs on. So basically it would be possible to add a login function on my page and let the players synch their garage, but it would be voluntarily. I had that feature on an older version of my page. However, currently I'm not planning to readd it in the near future, as I'm planning a rather big rewrite (actually I'm already doing some evaluation), which will change a lot of the technical parts used on my page.


The simple reason is, I learned a lot those past months, and there are now quite a lot of things which I want to approach differently. As a positive side effect, that will give me the possibility to completely overhaul the user interface. The original site however will remain active and maintained until the rewrite is finished, however I won't add any bigger features to the existing version



nekojima #47 Posted Mar 08 2018 - 01:01

    Captain

  • Players
  • 39010 battles
  • 1,374
  • [REL-A] REL-A
  • Member since:
    09-05-2012

It doesn't need to be the tanks currently in the garage, it can be the tanks they have played. As is shown in their profiles currently. It's just getting that data into a usable format which can be tough and time consuming. Being able to download the data in Excel from your site helps, but then its having so many clan members and updating each individually monthly that I'm wondering if it can be done quicker.

 



aydie #48 Posted Mar 08 2018 - 07:11

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5 battles
  • 53
  • Member since:
    02-24-2012

View Postnekojima, on Mar 08 2018 - 00:01, said:

It doesn't need to be the tanks currently in the garage, it can be the tanks they have played. As is shown in their profiles currently. It's just getting that data into a usable format which can be tough and time consuming. Being able to download the data in Excel from your site helps, but then its having so many clan members and updating each individually monthly that I'm wondering if it can be done quicker.

 

 

ah, ok.

 

Well, for one, as there are only around 10-15 viable tier X cw tanks, you would be quicker using the clanwide tank stats comparison then



nekojima #49 Posted Mar 09 2018 - 01:22

    Captain

  • Players
  • 39010 battles
  • 1,374
  • [REL-A] REL-A
  • Member since:
    09-05-2012

View Postaydie, on Mar 08 2018 - 01:11, said:

ah, ok.

 

Well, for one, as there are only around 10-15 viable tier X cw tanks, you would be quicker using the clanwide tank stats comparison then

 

I was looking more to see who doesn't have suitable tanks, rather than who does. I guess I could reverse filter it though, perhaps by using the clanwide stats. Just found that, so will give it a try.

 



aydie #50 Posted Mar 17 2018 - 21:54

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5 battles
  • 53
  • Member since:
    02-24-2012
ranked totals should work from today on, ranked recents will display nothing yet, but will work for future battles. thought the error was on WG side, but it was actually on mine. Should be fixed now...

aydie #51 Posted Mar 21 2018 - 20:34

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5 battles
  • 53
  • Member since:
    02-24-2012

fixed a display bug which caused a scrollbar to appear on the left part of the tank activity

added Somua SM



aydie #52 Posted Mar 31 2018 - 00:14

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5 battles
  • 53
  • Member since:
    02-24-2012
the login function which got introduced today doesn't serve any purpose yet, it's just in preparation for the garage synchronization I plan to implement these days

moogleslam #53 Posted Mar 31 2018 - 00:56

    Major

  • Players
  • 34608 battles
  • 3,545
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
  • Member since:
    12-20-2013

View Postaydie, on Mar 30 2018 - 19:14, said:

the login function which got introduced today doesn't serve any purpose yet, it's just in preparation for the garage synchronization I plan to implement these days

 

That sounds exciting...

aydie #54 Posted Apr 01 2018 - 23:32

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5 battles
  • 53
  • Member since:
    02-24-2012

View Postmoogleslam, on Mar 30 2018 - 23:56, said:

 

That sounds exciting...

 

Step 2: The info about the tanks in garage can now be synchronized. Still no effect on the display part yet, but display filters will follow soon

moogleslam #55 Posted Apr 08 2018 - 14:38

    Major

  • Players
  • 34608 battles
  • 3,545
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
  • Member since:
    12-20-2013

Hi aydie,

 

Do you think you could create something that converts the Mastery badges when exporting to Excel?  Currently they're displayed in the export as 1, 2, 3, 4, but they're essentially inverted.  The conversion is actually:

 

1 = Mastery 3

2 = Mastery 2

3 = Mastery 1

4 = Ace Tanker

 

I'd love to see that column include, Ace, 3, 2, or 1 for values.

 

Thanks



aydie #56 Posted Apr 08 2018 - 20:20

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5 battles
  • 53
  • Member since:
    02-24-2012

View Postmoogleslam, on Apr 08 2018 - 13:38, said:

Hi aydie,

 

Do you think you could create something that converts the Mastery badges when exporting to Excel?  Currently they're displayed in the export as 1, 2, 3, 4, but they're essentially inverted.  The conversion is actually:

 

1 = Mastery 3

2 = Mastery 2

3 = Mastery 1

4 = Ace Tanker

 

I'd love to see that column include, Ace, 3, 2, or 1 for values.

 

Thanks

 

I have to admit, that your post confuses me a bit.

 

The official mastery levels defined by WG are:

Lvl    Text

1       3rd class

2       2nd class

3       1st class

4       Ace tanker

 

and that's exactly how they are listed in the excel export. Replacing that with the class as a plaintext, would render sorting unusable...


Edited by aydie, Apr 08 2018 - 20:21.


moogleslam #57 Posted Apr 08 2018 - 20:41

    Major

  • Players
  • 34608 battles
  • 3,545
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
  • Member since:
    12-20-2013

View Postaydie, on Apr 08 2018 - 15:20, said:

 

I have to admit, that your post confuses me a bit.

 

The official mastery levels defined by WG are:

Lvl    Text

1       3rd class

2       2nd class

3       1st class

4       Ace tanker

 

and that's exactly how they are listed in the excel export. Replacing that with the class as a plaintext, would render sorting unusable...

 

Yes, that's how they're listed in the Excel report, and I understand why, but it still feels backwards since Mastery 1st Class will show up as 3, etc.  Have a look at how wotlabs does it.  I think that would be preferred.

oddbal1 #58 Posted Apr 16 2018 - 15:37

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 39392 battles
  • 569
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA
  • Member since:
    08-15-2011

Latecomer to your site, but I LOVE it!  Well done!  Need moar upboats!

 

 



aydie #59 Posted Apr 22 2018 - 20:44

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5 battles
  • 53
  • Member since:
    02-24-2012

Changed a few things about the display of the overall tank stats:


Edited by aydie, Apr 22 2018 - 20:45.


moogleslam #60 Posted Apr 23 2018 - 14:36

    Major

  • Players
  • 34608 battles
  • 3,545
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
  • Member since:
    12-20-2013

Nice new feature, aydie.  Thanks.

 

Any chance we could have something to create forum signatures, since our wotlabs ones aren't updating?  Also, I think it would be cool if your site showed some of the high level overall info that you can see on other sites like survival rate, K/D Ratio, capture/defense points, etc.  I'm still going to a few different places to get all this, and it would be awesome if your site was the go to site for everything.

 

Thanks







Also tagged with stats, wn8, statistics, charts, progress, activity, win rate

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users