Application Instantly Crashes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Christoph_Von95 #1 Posted Jun 01 2017 - 06:47

Private

• -Players-
  • 14861 battles

Hello, I downloaded the newest client (9.19) and everything was working fine until after I had played a few games and suddenly the game crashed. I tried to boot it back up but after I launch the application it seems to instantly crash and doesn't reach the start up menu. I tried re-downloading but the same problem. Can someone please help?

BogusBadger #2 Posted Jun 01 2017 - 09:00

Captain

• Players
  • 33469 battles
  • [HAVOK] HAVOK
What type of graphics/what card?

black_colt #3 Posted Jun 02 2017 - 15:48

Major

• -Players-
  • 3370 battles

View PostChristoph_Von95, on May 31 2017 - 21:47, said:

Hello, I downloaded the newest client (9.19) and everything was working fine until after I had played a few games and suddenly the game crashed. I tried to boot it back up but after I launch the application it seems to instantly crash and doesn't reach the start up menu. I tried re-downloading but the same problem. Can someone please help?

If you have not already done so - download the Studly Utility from dstud208 -  look for a post from him and use the download link in the post signature.

Install the Studly Utility

Quit the WoT Mac Wrapper - make sure all World of Tanks processes are closed [use Application Monitor and force-quit any open World of Tanks processes]

Open the Studly Utility

Click on [World of Tanks] then [Troubleshooting] then [Fix "Shutting Down" Bug]

Click on [General] then [Disable Torrents] then [Force Update]

Launch the WoT Mac Wrapper

Install any updates - there are updates for the Wrapper [latest version is 2.0.3] and the game - they are separate so follow the instructions closely

After all the updates are installed [if any] click on [PLAY] and you should be taken to the Garage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users