website language

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Altwar #1 Posted Jun 06 2017 - 05:11

Major

• Players
  • 54220 battles
  • [A-F] A-F

I know it's been noted before.  Several times.  And it was annoying when it would happen once a week or so.

For me, I happen to frequent https://worldoftanks.com/ a handful of times a day.  I like to see what's going on with the World of Tanks news, the events, forum feedback and interesting topics posted by the community.  But now this language flipping occurrence is happening daily.  It happens when reading it via Internet Explorer, or Chrome.  It happens when viewing from a desktop or a phone browser.  And that's tiring.  I know some of the Spanish language.  I know if I want to really read what's going on, I can have Google translate the page.  But the forum feed seems to differ when it switches from English to Spanish and quite frankly, I'd rather have the English.

So can something please be done to remedy this situation?  Thank you.

xtcmax #2 Posted Jun 06 2017 - 05:21

Captain

• Players
  • 0 battles
I had this happen to me also, i thought that i had to lean Bueno Language....

Maggz #3 Posted Jun 06 2017 - 06:20

Captain

• Players
  • 35499 battles
  • [HOOD] HOOD
At the very least there should be a switching method somewhere, instead of it trying to auto adjust based on country of origin. That is just down right dumb of WG to do this. I have seen this happen myself far mor than it should.

xtcmax #4 Posted Jun 06 2017 - 07:27

Captain

• Players
  • 0 battles
El no shprehenze Burritanian.

Also tagged with website, language

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users