HOW TO REDEEM TANKREWARDS.COM REWARDS

tankrewards redeem

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mesagamer #1 Posted Jun 07 2017 - 04:33

Private

• Players
  • 239 battles

Because I realize next to no one seems to have it explained and I've seen a good number of new players and even some long time ones not understanding how it works precisely, I thought I'd post a quick guide on how to find your tankrewards, and how to redeem your rewards once the month is over. 

It's a pretty simple process, but it isn't explained very well anywhere. First thing is first.

1: Go to Tankrewards.com and click login at the top right. 

2: It should ask you to sign in using your wargaming username and password, which you can use to link your account on WOT to tankrewards. 

3: It by default will always show you the current month's rewards. This is where it can be a bit confusing to some, as at the very beginning of the month it doesn't always show the one you're trying to redeem. At the top of the screen, you'll see 3 icons. Last months rewards list on the left, this month in the center, and next months on the right. If you click on the one on the left you'll be able to scroll down and see about how long until rewards can be redeemed. (If you hover your cursor over the "DAYS UNTIL SELECTION BEGINS" you'll see exactly what time and day you'll be able to start choosing your rewards. 

4: Once the selection begins you'll see the reward tiers you gained access to have now turned green instead of black, and you can choose ONE reward from each tier. At this point, once you've selected your rewards it can take up to 3 weeks to deposit the reward into your account. Hard to complain about free stuff though right? The screenshots were too big to post here, but I'll be making a video that shows the same stuff in the near future and will pin the link here when it's done and uploaded. 

Also be aware that while it does show what missions are available for points at the very bottom, it does not show your points totaled until after you can redeem them so currently, you have to use the in-game "counter" missions to keep track of the daily experience ones and the repeatable ones as well. The biggest source of points generally is going to be the daily 20k experience gained. One point per day every day of the month. That and there is usually some "Top 10 xp gained" mission that can be completed 5-10 times in different vehicles. Certain ones require American or German vehicles, some require light or heavy tanks, etc. It varies from month to month. The final reward always has a chance of giving you 2 very popular tanks (At the moment it's the E25 German tank destroyer and the T26E5 American heavy tank.) And the second to last tier usually has a few premium tanks to choose from. 

Attached Files

• Attached File   Screenshot (40).png   172.43K

xtcmax #2 Posted Jun 07 2017 - 06:50

Captain

• Players
  • 8509 battles

tod914 #3 Posted Jun 07 2017 - 18:25

Major

• Players
  • 74326 battles
  • [TG] TG

It's been stuck on "1 day before selection begins" for three days. lol

Received my rewards.  Thanks WG.  :)

Edited by tod914, Jun 08 2017 - 02:00.

Yuna_ #4 Posted Aug 07 2017 - 17:08

Private

• Players
  • 16095 battles
  • [ZEUS] ZEUS

lol does reinstalling your game resets all your points cuz ive been doing all my tank rewards missions daily and all i see in my tankrewards points is a big fat [edited]0 like nada, nothing.

Also tagged with tankrewards, redeem

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users