WoT Website worldoftanks.com WoT Forum wrong button

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Almighty_Johnson #1 Posted Jun 07 2017 - 20:14

Captain

• -Players-
  • 22261 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

I was surprised to see a brand new website for World Of Tanks.  It looks great, and you can see lots of stuff at a glance.

There's one thing missing, though.  The Forum Sidebar....   It was the single biggest thing I used.  I popped into the website several times a day to check the recent posts, and if I wanted to browse further, I could link straight to the forums from there.  Now I have to open the forum to see recent posts.

Any chance you could put that sidebar back?

(Also, the "Special Offer" button for the Turan III, it shows the Rhinemetall Skorpion G....   Might want to fix that)

VooDooKobra #2 Posted Jun 07 2017 - 20:27

Major

• Players
  • 8373 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE
Until they do you can find forums under the community menu

_Schneller_Heinz_ #3 Posted Jun 07 2017 - 21:03

Captain

• -Players-
  • 2912 battles
  • [PZRGD] PZRGD

View Post84Doc04, on Jun 07 2017 - 20:14, said:

I was surprised to see a brand new website for World Of Tanks.  It looks great, and you can see lots of stuff at a glance.

There's one thing missing, though.  The Forum Sidebar....   It was the single biggest thing I used.  I popped into the website several times a day to check the recent posts, and if I wanted to browse further, I could link straight to the forums from there.  Now I have to open the forum to see recent posts.

(Also, the "Special Offer" button for the Turan III, it shows the Rhinemetall Skorpion G....   Might want to fix that)

The new website page is "ONLY" on the NA server.

I wonder why??? Especially wargaming removed the Forum corner.

Edited by _Schneller_Heinz_, Jun 07 2017 - 21:14.

Stormer100 #4 Posted Jun 07 2017 - 21:08

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 14769 battles
  • [PRGY] PRGY
I personally don't like the new homepage; it looks too clustered and messy.

landedkiller #5 Posted Jun 08 2017 - 04:27

Captain

• -Players-
  • 8130 battles

View Post84Doc04, on Jun 07 2017 - 13:14, said:

I kinda why the forum posts sidebar is gone really. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users