Ranked battles fix.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Ch3wtoy #1 Posted Jun 08 2017 - 17:13

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 34337 battles

The good:

Its a single tier so like CW the possibility of a balanced game of tanks is high. This thought excludes any OP tanks or purple players.

The bad:

The ranking system means nothing because you can move up or down ranks whether you win or lose. I feel like it would of made more sense to base ranks off your personal rating. 

Suggestion:

Remove ranked and replace it with tiered battles. This might also balance the MM and allow for the removal or so many game modes. Make Gold rounds cost gold again, and remove bonds/directives/special equipment. To replace these rewards give out Gold/camo/emblems/enscriptions/free xp/silver.

Hope these are good suggestions. 

Eugen_ #2 Posted Jun 08 2017 - 17:30

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 15330 battles

View PostCh3wtoy, on Jun 08 2017 - 11:13, said:

The good:

Its a single tier so like CW the possibility of a balanced game of tanks is high. This thought excludes any OP tanks or purple players.

The bad:

The ranking system means nothing because you can move up or down ranks whether you win or lose. I feel like it would of made more sense to base ranks off your personal rating. 

Suggestion:

Remove ranked and replace it with tiered battles. This might also balance the MM and allow for the removal or so many game modes. Make Gold rounds cost gold again, and remove bonds/directives/special equipment. To replace these rewards give out Gold/camo/emblems/enscriptions/free xp/silver.

Hope these are good suggestions. 

WG will not change anything because they want your money. When you play against OP tanks in Ranked Battles, WG wants you to use gold ammo. In this case you spend more credits and have to buy a premium tank or just buy cold/credit packages. Probably WG will not introduce tiered battles because it will be more comfortable for you to play there so you will likely spend less credits. Even if WG introduces something, it will have some disadvantages so you will have to play more and more (a lot of players do not have time to do it) or donate real money or something like that.

Edited by Eugen_, Jun 08 2017 - 17:31.

Ch3wtoy #3 Posted Jun 08 2017 - 17:35

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 34337 battles

View PostEugen_, on Jun 08 2017 - 11:30, said:

WG will not change anything because they want your money. When you play against OP tanks in Ranked Battles, WG wants you to use gold ammo. In this case you spend more credits and have to buy a premium tank or just buy cold/credit packages. Probably WG will not introduce tiered battles because it will be more comfortable for you to play there so you will likely spend less credits. Even if WG introduces something, it will have some disadvantages so you will have to play more and more (a lot of players do not have time to do it) or donate real money or something like that.

People definitely have enough time and money to play or WG wouldn't be where they are financially. 

Eugen_ #4 Posted Jun 08 2017 - 17:46

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 15330 battles

View PostCh3wtoy, on Jun 08 2017 - 11:35, said:

People definitely have enough time and money to play or WG wouldn't be where they are financially. 

I think you did not understand my message. WG is there because a lot of players have to buy a premium tank to farm credits, gold to research new tanks and teach crews, etc. If they had enough time, they would buy less and WG would not be so rich.

Edited by Eugen_, Jun 08 2017 - 17:47.

raymee101 #5 Posted Jun 08 2017 - 18:52

Sergeant

• Players
  • 53481 battles
  • [CARTL] CARTL
Why is everyone so against wargaming making money?  It seems that you all enjoy playing the game but that you have absolute hatred for the company wanting to make a profit.  The game simply would not exist if they were not making money, they have to pay employees just like any other business, but we get all the crybabies saying free to play is their right and that pay to win is evil.   No game is free, at some point it has to make money to continue or it will cease to exist.  I dont mind paying money to wargaming because ive had a lot of hours of entertainment from the game, for a low cost compared to what that amount of time would cost at many other hobbies.  

LeaveIT2Beaver #6 Posted Jun 08 2017 - 19:31

Major

• -Players-
  • 28208 battles
  • [BRIG] BRIG
I just do not like losing chevrons.

Eugen_ #7 Posted Jun 08 2017 - 20:23

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 15330 battles

View Postraymee101, on Jun 08 2017 - 12:52, said:

Why is everyone so against wargaming making money?  It seems that you all enjoy playing the game but that you have absolute hatred for the company wanting to make a profit.  The game simply would not exist if they were not making money, they have to pay employees just like any other business, but we get all the crybabies saying free to play is their right and that pay to win is evil.   No game is free, at some point it has to make money to continue or it will cease to exist.  I dont mind paying money to wargaming because ive had a lot of hours of entertainment from the game, for a low cost compared to what that amount of time would cost at many other hobbies.  

If you mean me, then I do not mind they make money. I just tried to explain to OP that WG will not do anything of his suggestion but even if they like any of the suggestion, they will do it in the most perverse form just to make more money. He will not like it again like before this topic.

Edited by Eugen_, Jun 08 2017 - 21:23.

Ch3wtoy #8 Posted Jun 09 2017 - 13:02

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 34337 battles
I understood your opinion but I didn't really feel the need to respond to it since it looks like every other non constructive rant. I have no problem with WG making money, it's a business and to stay afloat or to make things better a company needs money. I honestly don't disagree with how they make their money either. It's up to the player to buy stuff or NOT. I also do not mind giving WG money; even though since beta I have only spent between 225-270. Most everything I have that's premium has come from CW or tourney gold. This game has provided me with years of enjoyment, and I just want a few things fixed to continue that enjoyment like more maps, etc. I do believe they listen to players and try to make stuff that is interesting for them but it gets skewed.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users