Jump to content


[World of Tanks] Micropatch 0.9.19_3


  • Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

Raptorslasher #101 Posted Jun 20 2017 - 20:52

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 8218 battles
  • 38
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014
nvm figured out it was the T key the whole time after youtubing the issue.

spacecubicnub #102 Posted Jun 21 2017 - 03:46

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 28641 battles
  • 702
  • [FIXX] FIXX
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013
2017-06-20 - Still nothing... gg ............ it's late and I can't think of anyone

spacecubicnub #103 Posted Jun 21 2017 - 12:22

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 28641 battles
  • 702
  • [FIXX] FIXX
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013
2017-06-21 Don't no body freak out but the contact list seams to be broken.... again... still.....forever.... never going to get fixed....gg.............. Michael Jackson

Insurrectional_Leftist #104 Posted Jun 21 2017 - 14:34

    Major

  • Players
  • 46751 battles
  • 6,199
  • Member since:
    05-23-2013
FIX=DAT=MM  all my friends locally are quitting the game... (I'm talking about the one's that live even in my local community even...)  Do you want "written statements" to prove I'm not making this UP ?  :facepalm:

HideousHog #105 Posted Jun 21 2017 - 16:39

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 44952 battles
  • 183
  • Member since:
    12-06-2015
It is now 6/21/2017, 6 days after the "plans to release Micropatch 0.9.19_3 on June 15th, 2017" and my WoT launcher still loads only 0.9.19.2, Build #464. Has 9.19.3 in fact been released? My friends list and ability to message from the Team results panel after battle are STILL down. PLEASE FIX, WG!! Thank you. (My premium account feels very much like a second class citizen account without it!)

dance210 #106 Posted Jun 21 2017 - 16:55

    Community Specialist

  • -Players-
  • 24318 battles
  • 4,451
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

View PostHideousHog, on Jun 21 2017 - 08:39, said:

It is now 6/21/2017, 6 days after the "plans to release Micropatch 0.9.19_3 on June 15th, 2017" and my WoT launcher still loads only 0.9.19.2, Build #464. Has 9.19.3 in fact been released? My friends list and ability to message from the Team results panel after battle are STILL down. PLEASE FIX, WG!! Thank you. (My premium account feels very much like a second class citizen account without it!)

 

Yes, that is the correct build.

 

A brief update on the contact list. Thank you for everyone who PMed me or posted on one of the many forum threads. The names have been collected and forwarded to the team that is working on this issue. It has again been escalated again and the team is working on the issue. We currently have no ETA when another micro-patch or fix may be applied.

 

When I hear more information, I will be sure to pass it along. Apologies that we don't have more information to give at this time.



spacecubicnub #107 Posted Jun 21 2017 - 16:59

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 28641 battles
  • 702
  • [FIXX] FIXX
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

View Postdance210, on Jun 21 2017 - 16:55, said:

 

Yes, that is the correct build.

 

A brief update on the contact list. Thank you for everyone who PMed me or posted on one of the many forum threads. The names have been collected and forwarded to the team that is working on this issue. It has again been escalated again and the team is working on the issue. We currently have no ETA when another micro-patch or fix may be applied.

 

When I hear more information, I will be sure to pass it along. Apologies that we don't have more information to give at this time.

 

Thankfully the moderators on this forum are doing their job....and communicating something, anything.... so thanks

HideousHog #108 Posted Jun 21 2017 - 17:15

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 44952 battles
  • 183
  • Member since:
    12-06-2015

View Postspacecubicnub, on Jun 21 2017 - 16:59, said:

 

Thankfully the moderators on this forum are doing their job....and communicating something, anything.... so thanks

 

Hear hear!! I second spacecubicnub's comment, and thank you, dance210, for your responsiveness, and attention to this important issue. Let's hope they get it permanently resolved pronto!

xrays_ #109 Posted Jun 21 2017 - 17:28

    Major

  • Players
  • 52105 battles
  • 4,255
  • Member since:
    08-02-2013

View Postdance210, on Jun 21 2017 - 10:55, said:

It has again been escalated again and the team is working on the issue. We currently have no ETA when another micro-patch or fix may be applied.

 

Am I the only one that doesn't think this is a truly adequate response to a massive problem that persists after nearly two months? While I realize that dance210 is not part of the team that is doing something to fix the problem, she can be of more assistance than just passing along information - she is, effectively, our liaison to the people that should care. The broken chat server is a glaring problem that appears to have no resolve, nor does it appear that WarGaming is even interested in fixing it. From the extremely minimal amount of feedback we get (which appears to be similar to the above statement, perhaps once a week), I fail to see any honest attempts at making the community feel wanted. WarGaming has a product, which some of us have paid money to utilize, yet they continue to push us aside, for weeks on end, with no promise or end date of a resolve.

 

At what point will WGNA just simply shut down or be replaced with people that want to make the game work again? They have a lot of customers, most of which are very angry at this point. It will take a lot to rebuild what little trust there is remaining. Releasing new tanks doesn't help. Releasing HD maps doesn't help. Fixing the broken carp in this game might be a start.

 

WarGaming, your customers DESERVE more than this!

 

x.



enjineer #110 Posted Jun 21 2017 - 17:46

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 46186 battles
  • 2,830
  • [-CMF-] -CMF-
  • Member since:
    12-07-2010
Is the chat issue an NA only issue or is it affecting other servers?

GaussDeath #111 Posted Jun 21 2017 - 18:26

    Captain

  • Players
  • 55725 battles
  • 1,260
  • [PACNW] PACNW
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

View Postdance210, on Jun 21 2017 - 08:55, said:

 

Yes, that is the correct build.

 

A brief update on the contact list. Thank you for everyone who PMed me or posted on one of the many forum threads. The names have been collected and forwarded to the team that is working on this issue. It has again been escalated again and the team is working on the issue. We currently have no ETA when another micro-patch or fix may be applied.

 

When I hear more information, I will be sure to pass it along. Apologies that we don't have more information to give at this time.

 

Why don't they just revert to when things worked?

Grasschopper #112 Posted Jun 21 2017 - 19:42

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 34741 battles
  • 4,262
  • [MCHNR] MCHNR
  • Member since:
    08-24-2014

View Postenjineer, on Jun 21 2017 - 11:46, said:

Is the chat issue an NA only issue or is it affecting other servers?

 

Apparently NA only from what I've read...which makes it worse because that means we get basically no pull in the development department because...F NA.

Grasschopper #113 Posted Jun 21 2017 - 19:44

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 34741 battles
  • 4,262
  • [MCHNR] MCHNR
  • Member since:
    08-24-2014

View PostGaussDeath, on Jun 21 2017 - 12:26, said:

 

Why don't they just revert to when things worked?

 

If you toss an explosive into a room of people you can't just go back and make it like it was before.

 

They have instituted a server side patch 2x now and a client side patch...just related to this issue...then there's the actual client version as play because the last time it was reliable was 9.17 I think.  This all started with a server side patch.



__Worm__ #114 Posted Jun 21 2017 - 20:12

    Major

  • Players
  • 34787 battles
  • 4,657
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011

View Postxrays_, on Jun 21 2017 - 09:28, said:

 

Am I the only one that doesn't think this is a truly adequate response to a massive problem that persists after nearly two months?

 

No, you are not the only one.

 

I took a break from "clan life" to just grind some and hang out with friends... guess how that is going.



philburg2 #115 Posted Jun 21 2017 - 20:13

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 21563 battles
  • 455
  • [-FG-] -FG-
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014

View PostGrasschopper, on Jun 21 2017 - 13:44, said:

 

If you toss an explosive into a room of people you can't just go back and make it like it was before.

 

They have instituted a server side patch 2x now and a client side patch...just related to this issue...then there's the actual client version as play because the last time it was reliable was 9.17 I think.  This all started with a server side patch.

 

Yeah but with EU and RU chat working correctly, working code is out there in production already.  They should be able to copy over the chat module entirely and integrate it for the NA server.  That makes me think it's a unique NA client issue with the localization specifics.  

QuicksilverJPR #116 Posted Jun 21 2017 - 20:21

    Major

  • Players
  • 27880 battles
  • 4,790
  • [RPG] RPG
  • Member since:
    01-17-2013

View Postphilburg2, on Jun 21 2017 - 14:13, said:

 

Yeah but with EU and RU chat working correctly, working code is out there in production already.  They should be able to copy over the chat module entirely and integrate it for the NA server.  That makes me think it's a unique NA client issue with the localization specifics.  

 

No way it's that simple.  I'm betting the code is different on ever server group based on slight software and definite hardware differences between them all.

 

It's not like they have server clones exactly the same across the entire world set up (although they should)...



TheChumFamineOf59 #117 Posted Jun 21 2017 - 20:53

    Captain

  • Players
  • 36159 battles
  • 1,839
  • [CRZY] CRZY
  • Member since:
    07-11-2012

Do the devs use actual [edited]potatoes to make this game?  It's been MONTHS.  This is insane.

 



luver2 #118 Posted Jun 21 2017 - 21:14

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 34981 battles
  • 230
  • Member since:
    05-24-2014
STILL can't send messages in garage. :justwait:

u said U were "aware of problem". it was fixed for 1 day & TOTALLY USELESS ever since.

Tell "Meathead" to stop trying to be a star* & get his team's [edited]FIXING THINGS!!!

 

* his pathetic efforts to be funny remind me/us of the Lt in "Good Morning Vietnam"... he thot he was funny too.  :facepalm:



sdk21 #119 Posted Jun 21 2017 - 22:22

    Private

  • Players
  • 36585 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    08-15-2013
All I know is that 48 years ago mankind put a man on the moon.  The Apollo spacecraft had less computing power than the average smartphone.  But we can't make the contact list operate in 2017........    I think this problem could be solved if wargaming cared enough to solve it.  I have a premium account and play the game because I enjoy platooning with friends and have not been able to for some time now.  I mean really wargaming, just get it done.  And yes, compensate me for the time lost during which I could not platoon with my friends.

butcher2 #120 Posted Jun 21 2017 - 23:40

    Private

  • Players
  • 27669 battles
  • 7
  • [O-BS] O-BS
  • Member since:
    02-16-2013

View PostMacDaddyMatty, on Jun 14 2017 - 19:22, said:

 

Its free-to-play.

You want some of your free back?

;)

 

But yeah - hope it gets fixed REEEEEALY SOOOOOON!!!

 

 

 

Yes it is free to play, but there are people that do pay for in game goods and there should be compensation of some sort. Not only does it affect platooning but it affects clans trying to recruit players due to lack of chat unless it is done in the battle chat but that is neither the time or place for that. I am sure you got good use of the gold or premium time in the past for server issues.

This does need to be fixed fast before people get so fed up the stop buying game goods or playing all together. I thought the common test was to fix any bugs and make sure everything worked before and update was done? We always hear that they are trying to make new ways to keep the game fun. Well NO.1 on the list should be fix the crap you broke in the updates before doing more game changing updates






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users