[World of Tanks] Micropatch 0.9.19_3

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

The_Wild_Weasel #121 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 00:33

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26997 battles
  • [SHRKE] SHRKE

been playing other games the past few weeks, its actually cool to have a real working way to chat with friends.

Dan_029 #122 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 02:45

Private

• -Players-
  • 16342 battles
NA server is ruled by SJW? am i gonna be penalized?

SAZAESAN #123 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 04:37

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 601 battles
  • [HACKD] HACKD

ALL THEY NEED IS TO COME UP WITH WEB CLIENT VERSION OF CONTACT LIST FOR NOW.

I HIGHLY DOUBT WG IS CAPABLE OF FIXING THIS PROBLEM AS THE HISTORY OF PAST TWO MONTHS SHOWS.

AND YES, I ONLY HAVE THIS PROBLEM ON THE NA SERVERS.

Hans_von_Twitchy #124 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 05:03

Captain

• -Players-
  • 42457 battles
  • [FUWG] FUWG

View Postkommador8T8, on Jun 14 2017 - 20:02, said:

I truly hope so, as this "connecting" bug in the contacts list and the inability to send PMs are MAJOR drawbacks that are keeping a ton of people from enjoying the ability to do group activities within the game and chat with their buddies.

On another topic....is there a way that your community outreach guys can address this formally? Like let us know through news articles, published on the WOT NA main site, that the bug is indeed a major issue, and that it is being addressed, and the steps being taken to fix it? I feel like much of the community would appreciate this since we are oh-so in the dark on this massive bug! Also, what exactly was changed about the in-game chat that broke everything? I know there was a patch in early May that caused this issue, but what exactly happened?

When FochGate exploded, WG released an official statement saying, "We are working on a solution to this problem, and we'll be announcing it in a few days." 

A few days later, WG announced, "Regarding Foch's incident, we have learned that we need to communicate with our playerbase better."

Immediately following that, WGNA issued a homophobic character assassination (oops).

Ignoring WGNA's fuk-up, I'm less than impressed -- to understate it considerably -- by how thoroughly WG has learned to communicate better. WG is FAR too arrogant to bother to communicate with us peasants.

Burning_Haggis #125 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 05:12

Major

• Players
  • 45754 battles
  • [NOBA] NOBA

View Postdance210, on Jun 21 2017 - 09:55, said:

Yes, that is the correct build.

A brief update on the contact list. Thank you for everyone who PMed me or posted on one of the many forum threads. The names have been collected and forwarded to the team that is working on this issue. It has again been escalated again and the team is working on the issue. We currently have no ETA when another micro-patch or fix may be applied.

When I hear more information, I will be sure to pass it along. Apologies that we don't have more information to give at this time.

I don't believe a word of it.

Termitey #126 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 07:30

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 91047 battles
  • [GOD_Z] GOD_Z
asia server doesnt have the problem ,, isnt it the same game?

Spartan451 #127 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 08:32

Corporal

• Players
  • 24744 battles

View Postdance210, on Jun 21 2017 - 15:55, said:

Yes, that is the correct build.

A brief update on the contact list. Thank you for everyone who PMed me or posted on one of the many forum threads. The names have been collected and forwarded to the team that is working on this issue. It has again been escalated again and the team is working on the issue. We currently have no ETA when another micro-patch or fix may be applied.

When I hear more information, I will be sure to pass it along. Apologies that we don't have more information to give at this time.

well dance i dont know which dev working on contact list  buts fired this guys out and hire a new one. we are in 2017   cmon just a mere contact list and wargaming cant fix it.

oldirish #128 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 12:59

Corporal

• Players
  • 25102 battles
I've spent more than $1000 dollars on this game over the years. Unless this issue gets fixed in the next 10 days Wargaming will forever lose me as a customer. I want to play with my friends and I can't do that. I'm ready to completely switch games and spend money on other multiplayer games where I can still play with my friends. I also know if I leave some of my friends will follow me and there goes more money from Wargaming to other companies.

dexatrin82 #129 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 14:24

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22435 battles
  • [AR-PA] AR-PA
Okay, Time to start taking names and working towards a lawsuit. This chat problem is preventing people who have paid for products from enjoying a properly functioning game or product. Maybe we all need to ask for our money back through legal means.... If we all maybe put a charge-back on all our credit card payments for the past year through these guys. Maybe if they had 10k people ask for $500/1000 back through legal means on top of their legal fees, we might get something done.

Blaze_terror #130 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 14:40

Captain

• Players
  • 14406 battles

View Postdexatrin82, on Jun 22 2017 - 07:24, said:

Okay, Time to start taking names and working towards a lawsuit. This chat problem is preventing people who have paid for products from enjoying a properly functioning game or product. Maybe we all need to ask for our money back through legal means.... If we all maybe put a charge-back on all our credit card payments for the past year through these guys. Maybe if they had 10k people ask for $500/1000 back through legal means on top of their legal fees, we might get something done.

Easy way is to forget it, and do as I just stop playing move on to better developed games one that are more relevant in the gaming community  wot is old and has long past it's prime. Only thing wg is worried about is squeezing every penny out before it's end

PALEJEDI #131 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 14:45

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 36236 battles
  • [MECHS] MECHS

View Postdexatrin82, on Jun 22 2017 - 14:24, said:

be glad it's not run by ea, you do that with ea they ban u from all the games and close ur accounts...

mattwong #132 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 15:09

Major

• Players
  • 30470 battles
Another micropatch and the contact list is STILL going to be bugged?  The fact that it's taking so long to fix the contact list problem says a lot about WG's coding team, none of it good.

Burning_Haggis #133 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 15:13

Major

• Players
  • 45754 battles
  • [NOBA] NOBA

View PostTermitey, on Jun 22 2017 - 00:30, said:

asia server doesnt have the problem ,, isnt it the same game?

That is one of the lies we are hearing.   When we ask for a MM more suited to our server population, they tell us that all of the servers have to run the same package.  This chat BS really proves that to be a lie, since the NA server is the only one with the problem.

Paladin1954 #134 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 15:34

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 92018 battles
  • [WWIII] WWIII

View Postbutcher2, on Jun 21 2017 - 17:40, said:

Yes it is free to play, but there are people that do pay for in game goods and there should be compensation of some sort. Not only does it affect platooning but it affects clans trying to recruit players due to lack of chat unless it is done in the battle chat but that is neither the time or place for that. I am sure you got good use of the gold or premium time in the past for server issues.

This does need to be fixed fast before people get so fed up the stop buying game goods or playing all together. I thought the common test was to fix any bugs and make sure everything worked before and update was done? We always hear that they are trying to make new ways to keep the game fun. Well NO.1 on the list should be fix the crap you broke in the updates before doing more game changing updates

We should be compensated for lost premium account time.I didn't buy more premium time for a broken game, yet WG in their arrogance is stating that no compensation is going to be given.I'm not spending another dime till they get this sh-t show fixed and btw I've spent about $2000.00 onWg products over the past four years.I see the nooblets are sucking up and buying Tiger 131 in batches already clueless morons.They're not going to fix anything as long as idiots are pumping money into this broken nightmare.

QuicksilverJPR #135 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 16:35

Major

• Players
  • 27880 battles
  • [RPG] RPG

View PostBurning_Haggis, on Jun 22 2017 - 09:13, said:

That is one of the lies we are hearing.   When we ask for a MM more suited to our server population, they tell us that all of the servers have to run the same package.  This chat BS really proves that to be a lie, since the NA server is the only one with the problem.

Just one of the multitude of hypocrisies in the WG verse...

HideousHog #136 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 16:42

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 44952 battles
That the servers run different packages is a fact– witness the Nameless and Edelweiss tanks on the Asia server (Tier VIII heavy and medium premium tanks, respectively.)

Jausha #137 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 17:46

Private

• -Players-
  • 3769 battles

Just two days ago I sent a ticket, asking why my contact list has been offline since Friday the 16th of June 2017. I was answered vaguely and that irritated me because personally, I believe that the players on the NA server are being indirectly told to create new accounts on other servers. That is why I also agree that they need to do something quickly about this issue because its getting out of hand. I suggest that they bring an update to allow us choose and play on any server we want, just like on console where they list all servers and you just pick your region. Why do we as pc players have to suffer the whole time? Aren't we there biggest customers? 

Met4lCrunch #138 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 17:48

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 41888 battles
  • [VGASR] VGASR

Even though it's a bit time restricted, atm I prefer to play on the EU server. I can platoon with my few friends, I accumulated within the last 2 months and even chat with them. What a joy. :) 

I only touch my NA account to get the few little goodies they give away for just doing a few battles. I don't even care about tankreward points right now. 

I'm not a programmer but how can this get so messed up when EU applies the same patches as NA? The features that differ from each server (like rewards & sales) don't even have anything to do with chat and platoons. To make matters worse, it seems clan management issues seem to arise as well. So why does it work in EU but not in NA? In my eyes, somebody really messed up on the NA Server cluster.

I guess WG wants me to spend more time outside, enjoying the sun, working in my yard and take on a few little projects I have on the back burner. Thanks WG for the encouragement. :) 

luver2 #139 Posted Jun 23 2017 - 01:17

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 35061 battles

View Postdexatrin82, on Jun 22 2017 - 05:24, said:

Count me in.  Tho sure any such action would have to run thru the Russians' "justice system" = useless w/o an AK47 & know some of Putin's "friends". :bush:

No-o-ow-w-w on the other hand, if it could be adjudicated in the "Land of Lawyers" aka California...  we'd be sure to win.  However, those helpful lawyers would keep 80% of judgement & we'd all get about $6.66. :(

Oh, & our accounts(& thus months of work) would be deleted for being so insubordinate & bold as to raise up against The Leaders. :ohmy:

spacecubicnub #140 Posted Jun 23 2017 - 03:51

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 28746 battles
  • [FIXX] FIXX
2017-06-22 - Nope

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users