I am the best, in the US (Beat me and win a Premium Tank)

type 34 contest challenge

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

Shortcult #101 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 21:56

Major

• Players
  • 37752 battles

View PostSpitYoYoMafia, on Aug 19 2017 - 17:57, said:

Wha there buddy, could not do it? I got 0.2% from it. Where are you getting could not do it?I CHOSE not to do it because it wasn't worth my time just like playing this stupid game isn't worth my time anymore.

Also you're encouraging people to seal club and waste their time doing this crap as well when you aren't even the best. Get over yourself.

Also not try a difficult task? Bro when tera was in beta and I paid a subscription fee I took every single class when I hit level 20 to solo the first BAM which took at least 20-30 mins a piece. My reward? Absolutely NOTHING! Did anyone care that I did it? [edited] no. I did it just for the challenge and just to do it because I could. I then continued this trend soloing dungeons made for full parties and mostly soloing my way to max level.

I also play DIII that is a game of RNG but your builds and your choices matter and will easily get you to the top of the leader boards each season if you do it right. It's not really a big issue for me but I usually don't push past the guardian achievements because after that you hit a wall of neverending grinding that just doesn't matter and amounts to nothing other than self satisfaction and doing the same thing for weeks on end looking for that one stat that's better than your current gear which is not worth it to me at all. But getting your name stamped for completing things first is def worth it to me.

I also challenge myself daily in other games like trackmania where I'm in one of the top clans on the server and we just flat out won a war against another clan 4 to nothing best of 6 in terms of points on each track and they only got 5 points total with a complete loss before we raced the last track anyway for [edited] and giggles and gave away points because it didn't even matter to us at that point. 

But a game with this much RNG in it to the point where it's detrimental to my own gameplay? You must be joking. Why would I waste my time on this bull [edited] when I can do things that won't punish me just for playing the game?

So yea, I definitely challenge myself to become a better player and take these types of things very seriously and usually join top clans in whatever game I'm playing.

Me thinks thou doth protest too much.

Your posting record is pretty clear.  Maybe you should grow up and take responsibility for it?

I'm betting against that tho..........

SpitYoYoMafia #102 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 22:19

Major

• Players
  • 18942 battles

View PostTankFullOfBourbon, on Aug 20 2017 - 12:51, said:

Oh I could kill any tier 9 tank I want in my IS, but I don't feel like it. I dont have the time for it. No patience for it. It's not worth my time to kill all those tier 9 tanks.

do it or shut up, seriously, I had to put up with it, come back with results doing over 1600 DPG in 8 T9 games in a row and I am indeed just making excuses and I need to get better

View PostShortcult, on Aug 20 2017 - 12:56, said:

Me thinks thou doth protest too much.

Your posting record is pretty clear.  Maybe you should grow up and take responsibility for it?

I'm betting against that tho..........

I already have, by playing different games and being the top 1%, what about you? I put hours into my other games to be in that top 1% and practice everyday to improve so that I can one day be of better use to my clans and go up against the top 1% of the top 1%. I'm striving for my ultimate goals which does not include this PoS game that's completely determined by RNG. I'm not wasting time trying to be serious when a game is dictated by RNG. PERIOD!

Edited by SpitYoYoMafia, Aug 20 2017 - 22:27.

The_Goblin_King #103 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 00:03

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 48217 battles
  • [NZ] NZ

Nice work to the OP and Scorpany for making this event and competing in it.

It's nice to see such positivity in the community. GG.

MajorVom #104 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 00:16

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29153 battles

View PostSpitYoYoMafia, on Aug 20 2017 - 22:19, said:

I'm not wasting time trying to be serious when a game is dictated by RNG. PERIOD!

yer like the most annoying person on the forums

SpitYoYoMafia #105 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 00:29

Major

• Players
  • 18942 battles

View PostMajorVom, on Aug 20 2017 - 15:16, said:

yer like the most annoying person on the forums

like I give a [edited]

Shortcult #106 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 01:53

Major

• Players
  • 37752 battles

View PostSpitYoYoMafia, on Aug 20 2017 - 13:19, said:

do it or shut up, seriously, I had to put up with it, come back with results doing over 1600 DPG in 8 T9 games in a row and I am indeed just making excuses and I need to get better

I already have, by playing different games and being the top 1%, what about you? I put hours into my other games to be in that top 1% and practice everyday to improve so that I can one day be of better use to my clans and go up against the top 1% of the top 1%. I'm striving for my ultimate goals which does not include this PoS game that's completely determined by RNG. I'm not wasting time trying to be serious when a game is dictated by RNG. PERIOD!

I will concur about the RNG, one of the factors that keeps this from being a great competitive game.

__Worm__ #107 Posted Aug 22 2017 - 18:45

Major

• Players
  • 34924 battles

View PostSpitYoYoMafia, on Aug 20 2017 - 14:19, said:

Now this is some SrsBizness right here

I guess we better step up our game my friends shots have been fired!!11!

Also tagged with type 34, contest, challenge

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users