[0.9.20.0] Desyatnik_Pansy's Reskins, Remodels and Other Junk

pansy

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #1 Posted Jun 20 2017 - 03:10

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

Right, my previous thread was a bit of a mess especially in the OP And I hope to keep it a bit cleaner this time around. With this thread I'll also be adding remodels over here as thus far I've only posted them on my EU Thread. Those'll be in the second post, while the OP Will be my reskins and other general stuff. All mods at the moment should work with version 0.9.19.1. If you encounter any problems with any mods, please inform me.

Alright, that out of the way, I should probably introduce myself again. I'm Desyatnik_Pansy, an EU Player who got into modding over a year ago now, starting with experimenting with replacing camouflage patterns, then reskins and now onto remodels as of a few months ago thanks to the help of Milkym4n and TheFalkonett. I don't hold my mods to be as great as a lot of other modmakers, but I hope they are atleast good enough for most to enjoy. I should state a few other things before I get to posting my mods;

-I do not take requests. Whether it's a reskin, or a remodel, or just something. I don't do them. You're welcome to SUGGEST something, but please don't feel offended if I don't wish to do it.

-Mods that are somewhat historical should be taken more as "historically inspired" than "historically accurate". I am not going to scrap or redo a reskin/remodel/whatever just because it's not 100% Historically accurate, just to be clear.

-You are entirely welcome to modify my reskins or reskin my remodels. If anything, I would especially love to see people reskin my remodels. THAT SAID, please give credit where it's due. If you're uploading a reskin of my remodel, if I feel I am not appropriate credited (such as, well, not being credited at all *cough* mike *cough*) I will ask that you either add credits or that you take it down. I hope you understand.

And thus, with that out of the way. To the mods!

Custom Camouflage Pack

Spoiler

British Bronze Green Reskin Pack

Spoiler

Sherman Firefly Painted Barrel (+Bronze Green version)

Spoiler

Milkym4n's Type 61 + Type 74 War Thunder Imports w/ Pale Dark Green reskins:

Spoiler

For now, that's all there is in the OP. I do have a few other mods (that aren't remodels, those are below, as you can probably see by the time you're reading this) but the only one I am continuing to support already has a version over here by Avalon, which is a removal of the "Liberte" skin seen on the Liberte (replacing it with the default AMX M4 49 Appearance). The only difference between the mods is I change the gas can colour on the turret, but that's not exactly a reason to post a duplicate an existing mod.

Additionally, I am forever trying to improve both my mods and the presentation of them on the forums. If you have any suggestions, please make note below. :P

The best way I can probably end this OP Is just to link a bunch of other modmakers that I recommend you check out if you like some of mine, some that I've mentioned above and others that I haven't:

Sgt_Krollnikow51 (EU); http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/313731-sgt-krollnikows-tank-factory/
Posh_And_Becks (EU); http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/575636-poshs-skins/

Anthoniusii (EU); http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/465195-anthoniusiis-09141-skins-index-in-1st-postt26e4-super-pershing-3rd-armored-division-germany-1945-in-post-64/

FastestClassic; http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/505250-09152-classics-skin-workshop-updated-japanese-brown-color-swap-pack-sept-15th/

KiloRock (RU - Pardon what happens to the cyrillic text, the link should still work fine); http://forum.worldoftanks.ru/index.php?/topic/1801715-%D1%88%D0%BA%D1%83%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%B8-%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8/

Milkym4n (EU);  http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/634825-milkys-modshop-the-2nd-or-maybe-even-3rd-try-like-i-care/

Kubana (EU); http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/575132-kubana-skins/

Fett713; http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/508071-fetts-reskin-motor-pool/

TheFalkonett (EU); http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/606339-thefalkonetts-random-acts-of-stowage/

Avalon304; http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/508505-09180-avalon304s-skin-workshop/

HiBanhttp://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/528886-09171-hi-bans-remodels-and-stuff/

wookie_monster; http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/515966-wot-customs-wookie-monster-fury-to-m4-thunderbolt-swap/

SkaerKrow (inactive at the moment from my knowledge); http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/510500-krows-garage-reskins-and-remodels/

deh0mbre (EU); http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/627856-deh0mbres-little-workshop/

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy_NA, Sep 03 2017 - 23:20.

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #2 Posted Jun 20 2017 - 03:10

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

I mentioned in the OP That the remodels would be in the second post, and here they are. Separating them from the rest as I think it's better that way. Anyway, nothing much to say though I should get three points out of the way (one is just a repeat from above):

-I am a newb to remodelling. I try to do my best, but there are likely still some problems such as clipping to be found. If you have any problems, of course, inform me.

-I DO NOT take requests. Suggestions, yes. Requests, no. I am of course liable to turn down any suggestions, please do not be offended by such.

-DO NOT ask me how to do remodelling. Really, just don't.

Anyway, that's really it. So here we go.

Panzer 58 Mutz Remodel + Reskin

Spoiler

M4 Sherman Remodel

Spoiler

Jagdpanther Remodel

Spoiler

M18 Hellcat Remodel

Spoiler

M10 Wolverine Remodel

Spoiler

Pz. III Ausf. M (Pz. III Ausf. J) Remodel

Spoiler

M26 Pershing Remodel

Spoiler

Centurion Mk. 7/1 Remodel

Spoiler

Tiger II Remodel

Spoiler

Tiger I HD Remodel

Spoiler

That is really all. I hope you enjoy and if you note any issues, please inform me. Here is a list of my current remodel plans as well (including those mentioned above):

-Tiger II Turret w/ Additional Tracks

-Pz. 58 Mutz (additions to my existing Pz. 58 Mutz remodel)

-M36 Jackson (separate model for the HD Jackson model in 9.19.1)

-AMX 13 90

Again by the way, my remodels are not the best. They're mostly just kitbashing messes or model-swaps, they are not up to par with the likes of others such as Milkym4n or Falkonett. I cannot custom create parts, I cannot do a lot of things, but I hope you still enjoy them.

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy_NA, Aug 31 2017 - 20:11.

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #3 Posted Jun 20 2017 - 03:11

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles
-Also reserved for future posts-

BrassFire #4 Posted Jun 20 2017 - 04:26

Captain

• -Players-
  • 2741 battles
  • [1_DIV] 1_DIV
Interesting... Very interesting.

Fett713 #5 Posted Jun 20 2017 - 04:37

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 29148 battles
  • [BSI] BSI
Very nice rework of your assorted threads good sir, and as always thank you for having my link in your threads, I have to remember to do something similar in mine. :honoring:

bfp4f360 #6 Posted Jun 20 2017 - 05:30

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 15017 battles
  • [LOAD] LOAD
gg m8, good crapright here, also good on the links to others m8

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #7 Posted Jun 20 2017 - 16:27

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

View PostFett713, on Jun 20 2017 - 04:37, said:

Very nice rework of your assorted threads good sir, and as always thank you for having my link in your threads, I have to remember to do something similar in mine. :honoring:

View Postbfp4f360, on Jun 20 2017 - 05:30, said:

gg m8, good crapright here, also good on the links to others m8

It's only fair to both link better modmakers than myself, and also at the same time to link similar mods to my own. Take for example my Bronze Green pack, where I referred Fastest's thread in the same paragraph. I run my Bronze Green for the Brits next to Fastest's Red Brown for the Japanese, 4BO-1 Green for the Russians, Dark Green for the French and Military Green for the Chinese. It would be wrong not to recommend it. :P

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #8 Posted Jun 21 2017 - 21:57

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

The Tiger II Remodel has been updated. I've changed a bunch of things now so the full texture set is available; though increasing the size of the download, it'll make it easier for reskinners to do their job. Also, I've added the first of the two optional versions, adding more tracks to the turret.

Spoiler

The second version of course will be the "even more tracks" version that I previewed previously on my EU Thread, using a War Thunder Tiger II Premium as something of a basis. If there are any problems of course, inform me.

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy_NA, Jun 21 2017 - 23:18.

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #9 Posted Jun 21 2017 - 23:38

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles
I apologise for missing this, but there was small error with v1.2. The Turret_02.visual_processed had an error where the line "/G16_PzVIB_Tiger_II/PzVIB_turret_02_02_GMM" was missing the slash between "Tiger_II/PzVIB", causing the GMM For the AAMG Not to be loaded. I've fixed it now and updated it to v1.3, fixing it for both the Turret_02 visual files. Again, apologies for missing it.

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #10 Posted Jun 23 2017 - 23:39

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

I've updated the Tiger I In the OP, to finally include the turret tracks from Tiger 217 That I longed to do since I started this remodel and saw Tiger 217's previews. This includes modified scripts to move the emblems; speaking of which, for the version that retains the smoke launchers, the turret emblems have been disabled and instead I've allowed you to use the hull emblems, so you can still use your favourite emblems. I haven't checked whether every emblem works flawlessly, so if there are any problems, please inform me. Nonetheless, here's some previews;

Spoiler

I feel like I should state, though it is most likely already known, that you have to first extract the original Tiger I HD Remodel stuff over and then extract any of the additional stuff, replacing parts of the original. Just stating it in case anyone thinks otherwise. And remember, this is entirely optional. It's up to you to use this addition or not. If there are any issues, please inform me.

One final note is I haven't changed the turret AO At all, since I know crap about AO Rebaking or whatever and don't want to **** it up with an attempt to do such. That shouldn't really be problematic or anything, just stating it really.

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy_NA, Jun 23 2017 - 23:39.

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #11 Posted Jun 25 2017 - 00:00

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

M10 Wolverine has been updated with the redone hull. It's got less stuff to it, but I feel it looks better. I'll be keeping the previous look mostly for the Jackson remodel, though (unfortunately) this could mean a similarly large download for the Jackson due to all the different textures (seriously, I should try to use less crap on the tank. I think due to the textures, it's the largest download, though I might be wrong) since I've again, redone those too in a way that makes it easier to reskin. The download has of course also removed the Jackson, getting ready for 9.19.1's HD Model which will be standalone.

I've still got the emblems and inscription disabled, and the clan emblem has been moved slightly due to the changes but otherwise.. enjoy? :P

Spoiler

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #12 Posted Jul 12 2017 - 19:09

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

At the moment, most of the downloads won't be working as I'm updating everything to 9.19.1. Currently, only the Bronze Green and Custom Camouflage pack are updated, with the Jagdpanther, M10 Wolverine, Tiger I and Tiger II Remodels being updated in a few minutes. The rest will come in their own time. You'll know when everything is updated once I change the header to "[0.9.19.1]", so please be patient. :honoring:

Also, the Schwarzpanzer version of the Panzer 58 Remodel currently hasn't been updated but that's only because I'm waiting for a replay to pop up to test that it's 100% Working, or when I redownload all my actual mods tomorrow and check it with Johnny_Bafak's techtree, so it won't take too long.

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy_NA, Jul 12 2017 - 20:01.

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #13 Posted Jul 14 2017 - 00:12

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

Ok, I have to be clear about this I feel. It's still mostly just an idea, I'm not planning on suddenly posting a full pack or anything tomorrow y'know, especially considering that one; the Germans are probably the largest tree in the game right next to the Soviets, and two; I have other mods, such as remodels, I would need to do first. Nonetheless, the idea is along the lines of a darker Panzergrau, similar to this colour:

Spoiler

Note that this is still just testing and stuff like the tracks on the tanks, viewports, the like haven't been removed from the overlay. Here is a comparison of the reskin across the Pz. II D, Pz. 38(t), Pz. III, Pz. IV H, Tiger I (my HD Remodel), StuG III G, Jagdpanther, Ferdinand and Jagdtiger with their original Panzergrau versions.

Spoiler

Pardon that the Tiger I And following are slightly misaligned, since I was an idiot and just moved the skins out of the vehicles folder to use the original Panzergrau while still using the same position of the tanks. This of course, caused my game to crash since that included moving the Tiger I's remodel stuff out, so I tried to align it as best I could but it's still not perfect. Any thoughts?

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy_NA, Jul 14 2017 - 00:12.

Spartan_115 #14 Posted Jul 15 2017 - 00:54

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 5147 battles
  • [SHER] SHER

hello i have a question its posible one remodel for t 34 85 m? converter in t 34 88 , this is old files for the remodel (http://historicalrea...elmis66_23.html) this remodel is original in t 34 85 and not works.. see you awesome remodels.

pd: i love the remodel in tiger 2 nwn

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #15 Posted Jul 15 2017 - 19:56

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles
M18 Hellcat, M26 Pershing and Centurion 7/1 Updated. 7/1 Chassis should now look atleast a bit better since I've modified the AO A tad. The only one left to update is the M4 Sherman, the only reason that having not been updated since I'm going to redo the turret to try to finally fix that problem with the normal map or whatever it is, which should be done tomorrow. Also added the Schwarzpanzer 58 Remodel back up, but as I haven't checked any replays with it, I dunno if there's any problems in-game (there shouldn't be). Inform me of any problems.

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #16 Posted Jul 15 2017 - 20:53

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

Just quoting this from my EU Thread:

Block Quote

So probably the final post for the moment on the darker Panzergrau pack.

Yes. It is something I'm definitely planning on doing. I feel like I have to say that because at the moment, just looking at it is a bit daunting. It will not be done for awhile, as I definitely want to get some more remodels done and out of the way before I start doing it and I still have other things to finish elsewhere. Nonetheless, here's what I'm planning for the pack:

-a darker Panzergrau scheme for every German vehicle (however, unlike the Bronze Green pack, I will not be including skins for SD Vehicles) aside from the modern ones and the Hungarian Toldi and Turan. The Toldi and Turan will use, with permission from FastestClassic, his Factory Green scheme. The post-war tanks; SP I C, HWK 12, Ru251, Rhm. Pzw., Leopard PTA, Leopard 1, Kanonenjagdpanzer and M41 90mm GF; will use a post-war green colour like such (still testing):

Spoiler

-the Panzer 58 Mutz, which you may have noticed missing from the list above, will likely use a different scheme. I'm currently thinking Schattenschwarz, since I've been testing that, but that may bear too close of an appearance to the darker Panzergrau so I might go for Tannengrun or some other colour. If it wasn't obvious, this means the Panzer 58, M41 90mm and Skorp. G Will not be using their WG Skins (y'know, the white bear paint on the Mutz, the GF Emblems on the M41 90mm and the Skorp. G.. well, you get the idea).

-the Panther M10 Will be unchanged.

-the pack, by default, will use some remodels. These will include my current four German remodels; the Pz. III M (Pz. III J), Tiger I, Tiger II and Jagdpanther. It won't include the VK 30.01 (D) HD Model by default, but I will probably support that nonetheless and have it included as an optional version. I am likely to try to add the sideskirts from the StuG IV To the StuG III As well, but I'll think about that more.

-finally, the pack will use some modified camouflage options including customisation.xml changes for the Germans. This will likely include a few of my custom camouflages from my pack (though not too many as though I like them, I don't want say all the Summer camos to be the same yellow/brown/green colours, and also want to include a "modern" camouflage available) as well as some others made specifically for this pack.

So yeaaah.. look forward to that in like, the next decade. :P

Schindlers_Stink_Fist #17 Posted Aug 24 2017 - 06:07

Captain

• Players
  • 16788 battles
  • [5LINE] 5LINE
Nice work, though I prefer the Cent 7/1 with the side skirts :)

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #18 Posted Aug 27 2017 - 20:43

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

Almost forgot to post this here too:

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 27 August 2017 - 07:17 PM, said:

So technically I could have my own thread for this, but eh, why bother right? Anyway, anyone who checks Milkym4n's thread might have seen this:

So here's my part of that collaboration.

thoselovelyrendersfrommilky

Spoiler

Let's be honest, we all saw this coming one way or another from someone. Even if I don't like GuP, there's no way that someone couldn't do the GuP Reskin of the BT-42, right?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B52ep4vWHrxVaFJSSTJ4MzFyaUE

Anyway, the camomask has been removed as have emblems (or, they shouldn't be present atleast) so they don't overlap the skin and otherwise I've included an optional text change thing (sadly no different GUI Icons or anything). If you already use any mods that edit in-game text, only replace the "ussr_vehicles.mo" since that's the only part that's edited. Otherwise, just some in-game shots with my crappy graphics:

Spoiler

Links to the other respective parts of the mod:

the base BT-42 Remodel by Milky

Finnish Faded Grey (BETA) Pack by FastestClassic

Fett713's Historical 3-tone Camo BT-42

PS: you might have noticed the download is with Google Drive instead of Mediafire. Now, I'm not going to try and swap all my mods over to that as soon as I can, but anything new will probably use that now and I will slowly change everything to that I think. That should mean no more ads or whatever from Mediafire when you try to download any of my stuff. Any problems as a result of this, please inform me.

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #19 Posted Aug 30 2017 - 15:00

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles
Not that I probably have to, but I feel I need to. I won't probably be able to update a few mods until tomorrow and even then I don't think I'll be able to get all of them as I'll need to actually download 9.20 First with my crappy internet, as some might need actual edits rather than just updating the name (i.e Bronze Green, I simply haven't had the time to get the Matilda BP Done in advance). Don't worry though, I will be trying to find the time to get them updated as early as possible. I wouldn't really try using any of the mods until they're updated unless you're certain they won't cause any problems (for example, I wouldn't recommend any that have text edits).

oldewolfe #20 Posted Aug 30 2017 - 21:16

Captain

• -Players-
  • 10794 battles
  • [1STBN] 1STBN

If it helps, I've been able to just Shift in the Skins from a Separate Vehicles Folder with each Patch and they all seem to work...    Getting ready to check this one too, so far all has been Well, so I see no Reason to Believe otherwise this trip....

They all Worked just Fine...        

Edited by oldewolfe, Aug 31 2017 - 13:21.

Also tagged with pansy

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users