pansy

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #21 Posted Aug 31 2017 - 20:25

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

View Postoldewolfe, on Aug 30 2017 - 21:16, said:

If it helps, I've been able to just Shift in the Skins from a Separate Vehicles Folder with each Patch and they all seem to work...    Getting ready to check this one too, so far all has been Well, so I see no Reason to Believe otherwise this trip....

They all Worked just Fine...        

This isn't surprising, as unless anything on the tanks themselves (i.e the scripts, think the Maus for example which lost 200hp with 9.20) they should be perfectly fine. Thanks nonetheless.

Anyway, everything but the Camouflage pack and Bronze Green pack should be updated (hence I have yet to change the title to "0.9.20.0", don't want to call it too early. The Camouflage pack is just going to be switched over to Google Drive instead of Mediafire with the rest of the downloads and includes no changes, while the Bronze Green I'll have to add the Matilda BP Since it got HD'd, when I get chance. Otherwise:

-all downloads now use Google Drive instead of Mediafire, so no more ads (yay). If there are any problems as a result of this change, inform me.

-I tested each and everything except for the Schwarzpanzer 58 Reskin/remodel, since I don't own one and no replays of it are probably available. It should work fine though, but just in case I'm letting you know here.

-the VK 30.01 (D) HD Remodel has been removed since.. well, 9.20 = HD VK 30.01 (D) in the base game. I may do a tiny remodel to remove the schurzen on the stock turret (is it even worth it?) and add Chassis camo, but don't get your hopes up for that anytime soon.

-the Tiran 5Sh has been removed from the list indefinitely, more on that when the time comes. The M36 Jackson remodel is still my next top priority and the only other one worth noting here is my redo of the Pz. 58 Mutz remodel, which I'm waiting now for the Kanonenjagdpanzer 105 For. Once that appears atleast in the files, and assuming I've got off my lazy [edited]and done the Jackson by then, that will probably be the next thing.

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy_NA, Aug 31 2017 - 20:25.

oldewolfe #22 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 00:51

Captain

• -Players-
  • 10649 battles
  • [1STBN] 1STBN

I must say, some of you guys are doing some Awesome Work...  And I Thank You for it too...   :)

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #23 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 23:20

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

Sorry it took so long, finally updated to 9.20. This means the Matilda BP Is of course now HD'd, but it also includes the Cromwell B Reskinned to Bronze Green courtesy of Avalon304's skin removal for it. Both of course also have the optional Chassis camouflage added, and the download has been updated to Google Drive. If there are any problems, please inform me.

Spoiler

Also tagged with pansy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users