pansy

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #21 Posted Aug 31 2017 - 20:25

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

View Postoldewolfe, on Aug 30 2017 - 21:16, said:

If it helps, I've been able to just Shift in the Skins from a Separate Vehicles Folder with each Patch and they all seem to work...    Getting ready to check this one too, so far all has been Well, so I see no Reason to Believe otherwise this trip....

They all Worked just Fine...        

This isn't surprising, as unless anything on the tanks themselves (i.e the scripts, think the Maus for example which lost 200hp with 9.20) they should be perfectly fine. Thanks nonetheless.

Anyway, everything but the Camouflage pack and Bronze Green pack should be updated (hence I have yet to change the title to "0.9.20.0", don't want to call it too early. The Camouflage pack is just going to be switched over to Google Drive instead of Mediafire with the rest of the downloads and includes no changes, while the Bronze Green I'll have to add the Matilda BP Since it got HD'd, when I get chance. Otherwise:

-all downloads now use Google Drive instead of Mediafire, so no more ads (yay). If there are any problems as a result of this change, inform me.

-I tested each and everything except for the Schwarzpanzer 58 Reskin/remodel, since I don't own one and no replays of it are probably available. It should work fine though, but just in case I'm letting you know here.

-the VK 30.01 (D) HD Remodel has been removed since.. well, 9.20 = HD VK 30.01 (D) in the base game. I may do a tiny remodel to remove the schurzen on the stock turret (is it even worth it?) and add Chassis camo, but don't get your hopes up for that anytime soon.

-the Tiran 5Sh has been removed from the list indefinitely, more on that when the time comes. The M36 Jackson remodel is still my next top priority and the only other one worth noting here is my redo of the Pz. 58 Mutz remodel, which I'm waiting now for the Kanonenjagdpanzer 105 For. Once that appears atleast in the files, and assuming I've got off my lazy [edited]and done the Jackson by then, that will probably be the next thing.

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy_NA, Aug 31 2017 - 20:25.

oldewolfe #22 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 00:51

Major

• -Players-
  • 12106 battles
  • [1STBN] 1STBN

I must say, some of you guys are doing some Awesome Work...  And I Thank You for it too...   :)

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #23 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 23:20

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

Sorry it took so long, finally updated to 9.20. This means the Matilda BP Is of course now HD'd, but it also includes the Cromwell B Reskinned to Bronze Green courtesy of Avalon304's skin removal for it. Both of course also have the optional Chassis camouflage added, and the download has been updated to Google Drive. If there are any problems, please inform me.

Spoiler

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #24 Posted Oct 18 2017 - 22:17

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

I needed a good reason to come here and say nothing is updated to 9.20.1 As of yet. Most remodels will probably work, but I would still suggest waiting for the go ahead from me. The Bronze Green pack will take awhile to update since I haven't done any of the new HD Models yet. Otherwise, this is the next new thing you're likely to see:

Spoiler

Fett713 #25 Posted Oct 19 2017 - 00:39

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 29713 battles
  • [BSI] BSI
Nice Type Pansy, can't wait to dl!

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #26 Posted Oct 19 2017 - 22:00

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy_NA, on Oct 18 2017 - 22:17, said:

I needed a good reason to come here and say nothing is updated to 9.20.1 As of yet. Most remodels will probably work, but I would still suggest waiting for the go ahead from me. The Bronze Green pack will take awhile to update since I haven't done any of the new HD Models yet. Otherwise, this is the next new thing you're likely to see:

Spoiler

Well I lied, the Type 58 Is done and has been added to the OP. Maybe that means I can use Saturday to update things a bit.

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy_NA, Oct 20 2017 - 16:39.

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #27 Posted Oct 20 2017 - 16:40

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

The Type 58 Remodel had a few AO Problems I missed, but they should be fixed now. Updated the link in the OP.

Spoiler

Snipereagle23 #28 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 23:00

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 4295 battles
  • [ANZI0] ANZI0
Oh, these look GORGEOUS. 

oldewolfe #29 Posted Oct 24 2017 - 22:50

Major

• -Players-
  • 12106 battles
  • [1STBN] 1STBN

Damnit.....       

Still not enough Battles to Post on the EU....         Can someone please tell deHombre Thank You for the AX Model, and Thank You as well Desyatnik....      Between the stuff you have and the Additional Links you've Post, My Garage looks so much Nicer.....        lol

Now, if we could just talk WG into some Nice ones like the New HD Maps we'd all be Set....      

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #30 Posted Oct 24 2017 - 23:00

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

KV-1 Remodel added to the OP, or you can download it here too. Hopefully tomorrow I can start on the T-34-85 Too, and once that's done I'll focus on just updating everything that needs updating. True you could say I should have done first, but eh, oh well. Oh, and it includes chassis camouflage. I didn't say that for the Type and to be fair I probably don't need to say it for the KV Anyway since I do it for everything, but eh, I'm saying it.

Spoiler

Also highlighting a skin of one of my remodels (most of the skins I know of my stuff is by KiloRock over on RU, anything else is pretty much off of my radar). This is by an EU Fella known as "Wollolo" and he's done a skin for my Pz. III M over on Panzerfabrik and since it's pretty nice I'm posting it here too.

http://93.190.92.81/panzer/index.php?/files/file/472-panzer-iii-remodel-by-desyatnik_pansy/

Spoiler

The only real problem with it for me is it doesn't affect the stock turret, so if you were to download it and encounter one.. well, it's just not great. IMO, even if it's extra work (and this is coming from me, you know, a lazy ****) it's always worth doing the stock turret too just so it doesn't look so ugly when you run into a stock version of the tank.

Milkym4n #31 Posted Oct 25 2017 - 13:30

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 37 battles

View Postoldewolfe, on Oct 24 2017 - 23:50, said:

Still not enough Battles to Post on the EU.

Accounts with fewer than 250 battles can still send PMs to other forum users.

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #32 Posted Oct 25 2017 - 19:10

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles
The KV-1 Download link has been updated as there was an error with some floating parts that I've now fixed, as well as fixing a few other problems. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #33 Posted Nov 11 2017 - 02:09

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

Though I've updated the title to 9.20.1, at the moment I would not use the Type 61/74 WT Imports reskins. I haven't tested those, but everything else in theory should work fine. The Bronze Green pack has had the Chassis camouflage removed for the time being as I'm going to redo them all and hopefully actually do all tanks again, but that'll probably be the next update.

Additionally, to quote stuff from my EU Remodel thread regarding the status of some things:

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 10 November 2017 - 09:26 PM, said:

Also bumping this one, just with some status updates on stuff:

-the Tiger I as I have mentioned will be reskinned again, simply to update it so that the metal on the tank is more apparent than my previous skinning methods.

-the T-34-85 Is finished remodel-wise, but I have yet to fix the textures.

Spoiler

-the Mutz posted above will be released once I fix some smoothing issues on the gun and also add two other skin choices, Schattenschwarz and Erdbraun. I had plans to remodel the turret slightly as well, but for now I'm not going through with those as I'm not happy with the results of testing it.

-while I'm not adding them to the OP (at the moment), here are some other remodels I have planned: M4A3E8 -> M4 Loza (using a remodel I did for KiloRock. The stock turret will be the standard Loza turret and the guns aside from the 76mm M1A2 Will still be the E8 Guns, just reskinned to match the Loza's colour. I might try to reskin the Loza to the E8 Colour, but that would be more work than I can be bothered with)Pz. IV H -> Pz. IV J (sideskirts replaced with those from the Pz. IV S, tracks on the front hull removed and an MG Added to the MG Mount on the turret. Oh and quite possibly some zimmerit with the wonderful help of FastestClassic), StuG III G -> Battle-Hardened StuG (sideskirts added from the IV, tracks added to the tank and some other junk if possible as well as the Hetzer's MG Since I can't custom-create the more unique StuG MG Shield myself) and Panther remodel (just the model used for FastestClassic's Tarczay skin but without, well, that skin).

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #34 Posted Dec 03 2017 - 20:37

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

Pz. IV Ausf. J Remodel added to the OP. This one is a bit interesting because I planned it for later, but for some reason decided to do it anyway (y'know, while I still haven't fixed the T-34-85 Textures). I'm really quite happy with this one for the most part, namely the veteran version and the addition of the zimmerit from FastestClassic is quite nice. There's only two things I'm concerned about:

-the stock turret is a bit of a mishmash of stuff, and these parts from the III/IV's top turret (the turret I'm also using for the IV H Top turret) are pretty bad. 

Spoiler

Mind you, I'm too lazy to try to make it look perfectly matching, especially considering it's only affecting the stock turret. If it was the top one that had this trouble I'd go the extra mile and a half to fix it, but not the stock one.

-the 10.5cm gun is from the VK P, while the mantlet of course is the III/IV's. I'm not going to go into detail, but like some of the Tiger I Remodel guns, the camo tiling on the barrel won't match the rest of the tank. This is just something I can't fix, sorry. Also, I had to change the mask to make it match more closely to the III/IV Stuff, but it might not be perfect still. Let me know what you think of it. Otherwise, enjoy, the downloads are in the OP.

Spoiler

oldewolfe #35 Posted Dec 04 2017 - 03:12

Major

• -Players-
  • 12106 battles
  • [1STBN] 1STBN

Very Nice....     You happen to know anyone doing an Updated one for the Lowe anytime soon....????      lol

I can always count on you guys for Really Good Stuff....        I have to go thru your Links again, it's been a while, just to see who's doing what as Late....

Keep up the Awesome Job.....       

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #36 Posted Dec 04 2017 - 19:00

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

View Postoldewolfe, on Dec 04 2017 - 03:12, said:

Very Nice....     You happen to know anyone doing an Updated one for the Lowe anytime soon....????      lol

I can always count on you guys for Really Good Stuff....        I have to go thru your Links again, it's been a while, just to see who's doing what as Late....

Keep up the Awesome Job.....       

deh0mbre has something for the Lowe, though I'm not personally a fan of it.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/627856-09201-deh0mbres-little-workshop/

oldewolfe #37 Posted Dec 05 2017 - 03:39

Major

• -Players-
  • 12106 battles
  • [1STBN] 1STBN

Yah, that's one of the one's I am Using, but it's got the Sand/Green/Brick Red Colored Desert Camo...     I also have it without the Extra Bits of Track and such, essentially the Stock Appearance with the Camo.....

https://youtu.be/igsUSEgPz4c

I had thought I had seen one somewhere with the Tiger II Type Fenders and side Skirts, but I may have been thinking of the VK 45.03 Skin I have, can't remember the guys Name right off but I have some of his Emil Skins too....       I feel stupid for not remembering his Name now....     lol

I had seen some OLDE Skins with the E100 type Fenders, but they went back to SD Type Models and I haven't seen the Writer/Coder before so I passed...      You guys I Trust, Olde News from an Era Long Past, not so much....

Just an Edit to say Yup, I'm an Idiot, it was Kubana's Page I got the 45.03 from....     I could see the Name, but just could get past the Brain Fart....      lol

Edited by oldewolfe, Dec 05 2017 - 03:43.

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #38 Posted Dec 13 2017 - 23:48

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

Crusader with Sideskirts added to the OP (the actual first post this time, since it's more work by Milky. I will probably remove the Type 61/74 WT Import skins as Milky is no longer supporting them to my knowledge and so if they break, well, I don't want to have people downloading broken models), though you can also download it below. I must be clear that this is not my work, but Milkym4n's, though only because I pestered him about it. Nonetheless the work is his, with only my Bronze Green version being my own work. If you're wondering why I'm posting it up if it's his, well, I have no clear answer except he told me to. :P

Anyway, previews and download below (and in the OP):

Spoiler

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16uEam6nMfb6DbvSd999AwpF_LGeadOh4

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #39 Posted Dec 15 2017 - 05:13

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

Since I did it for Wollolo's Pz. III M Reskin, here's a reskin of the Crusader above by Fett713.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/508071-fetts-reskin-motor-pool/page__st__100__pid__11388266#entry11388266

Also tagged with pansy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users