[0.9.20.1] Desyatnik_Pansy's Reskins, Remodels and Other Junk

pansy

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Fight_Off_Your_Demons #41 Posted Dec 28 2017 - 02:59

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 19811 battles
Excellent work. Have you considered doing sideskirts for the Turan III as are seen on the Turan II at the Kubinka museum? I think it'd look outstanding with it!

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #42 Posted Dec 28 2017 - 22:01

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

View PostFight_Off_Your_Demons, on Dec 28 2017 - 02:59, said:

Excellent work. Have you considered doing sideskirts for the Turan III as are seen on the Turan II at the Kubinka museum? I think it'd look outstanding with it!

No. I've never looked into the Turans since I don't own them and don't really give a toss about them either. Plus looking at an image of the Turan II, or better yet a model thing showing them, there's no way I would be able to do them since I can't custom-create stuff and the Turan stuff is fairly unique so I can't just use say parts from the Pz. IVs or something like that. :P

Spoiler

Fight_Off_Your_Demons #43 Posted Dec 31 2017 - 05:32

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 19811 battles
Ah thanks man, I appreciate the reply. Looks so cool with the spaced armor even if it wouldn't be on the actual model.

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #44 Posted Jan 24 2018 - 20:28

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

Alrighty, Tiger II Has been redone. To roughly cap the changes to it:

-it no longer has two versions of the turret, it's purely one now with additional tracks to the turret

-the gas cans have been swapped to the HWK Ones (which humorously look to match better with the upcoming Tiger I Redo)

-it has zimmerit by default applied, courtesy of FastestClassic. You could use the base textures, but I haven't modified the AO On them for them at all so it might not look at it's best

-there's a wiremesh on the engine deck now. I got it from the GuP Tiger II Model as it looked neat, but to my knowledge it clips slightly when you rotate the turret. A necessary sacrifice though IMO

Some previews:

Spoiler

Otherwise, inform me of any problems. Sorry to anyone who preferred the previous model, I no longer will have it but it should still work if you hold onto it. Speaking of, I won't be updating anything else to this patch with 9.22 Around the corner, but I'll try to actually be on time to make sure everything is working next patch. And a reminder about the Tiger I Thing, I will remove it when 9.22 Hits but I'll try to remodel the new model slightly to replace it.

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #45 Posted Feb 03 2018 - 20:59

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

The Jagdpanzer IV In theory will come tomorrow, hopefully. However for now you can enjoy the remodel for the StuG. There's only one emblem and no inscriptions as seemingly moving stuff to the inscriptions didn't make them work with the new customisation thing, though it might just be something on my end so I'll probably keep trying. Nonetheless that's the only immediate issue I know of, so the download has been added to the OP, otherwise let me know of any other issues you encounter.

Spoiler

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #46 Posted Feb 07 2018 - 20:11

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

So went through and checked everything. Everything works with the next patch seemingly, but I didn't check in-game stuff since that would take too long so let me know if there are any actual issues in that regard. I will nonetheless update most of them to 9.22 Just because, namely to remove the Chassis files since they removed Chassis camouflage so might as well y'know, as well as that I need to fix an issue on the Type 58 Turret and finally finish the Bronze Green pack. Otherwise I've removed the Tiger I Remodel from the OP Until I get around to redoing that with the new model one day as well as removing the Milkym4n Type 61/74 Reskins as I don't believe they work anymore or that the model is available.

So yeah, notify me of any issues.

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #47 Posted Feb 10 2018 - 02:01

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

Jagdpanzer IV Added to the OP, a bit later than expected but eh, it's out right? Only issue I think there might be is I'm not sure if I actually fixed inscriptions or not, so let me know on that if it's a problem.

I'll probably spend tomorrow just updating all remodels to 9.22 (though the thread won't be renamed for awhile still since I have to do the Bronze Green pack still when I get the chance), though mostly because I'd probably rather do modding than spend tomorrow grinding the St. Emil.

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #48 Posted Feb 10 2018 - 20:05

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

Everything except for the Custom Camouflage pack (because it isn't necessary), Bronze Green pack (still haven't gotten around to it) and the Type 58 Remodel (as I have to redo the turret from scratch) has been updated to 9.22, though everything basically worked with 9.22 Anyway. For the most part I just removed the Chassis camouflage stuff since it can't be done anymore, and maybe moved a folder around or two across some stuff. If there's any problems with the downloads or as always the models themselves, let me know.

EDIT: Type 58 Turret redone and the download updated.

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy_NA, Feb 10 2018 - 22:35.

Also tagged with pansy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users