Jump to content


Nothing's changed. Game sucks.


  • Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

horacus #1 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 09:11

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 43186 battles
  • 75
  • Member since:
    05-16-2013

Came back after a week vacation.

Played 5 battles. Lost all 5 while having horrible teams.

Quit for the night.

MM sucks, games are rigged.

Shame on you Wargaming.



Nemanja89 #2 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 09:21

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 36634 battles
  • 125
  • Member since:
    12-23-2012
To be honest i think that new MM is better, its more balanced now.

On NA server MM has only one fail and that is short teams which i personaly don't really like, i just simply don't enjoy at those kind of battles

Btw we all have bad games in a row, lot of defeats in a row as well that is kinda normal i guess


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#mystatssuckxd


Blueref #3 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 09:27

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 30119 battles
  • 387
  • Member since:
    02-23-2012
Just how much change were you expecting in week?  Expecting all the shortfalls to be fixed and all you're battles to be wins.  Not gonna happen, snowflake.

Mad_Dog_Seabee #4 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 09:36

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 13054 battles
  • 1,502
  • [-SW-] -SW-
  • Member since:
    10-07-2015

View Posthoracus, on Jun 22 2017 - 01:11, said:

Came back after a week vacation.

Played 5 battles. Lost all 5 while having horrible teams.

Quit for the night.

MM sucks, games are rigged.

Shame on you Wargaming.

 

You are welcome to leave our community, but please take your negative attitude with you because the land fills are full as it is and we don't have room for yours.

Augustus_Sohn #5 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 09:43

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 2726 battles
  • 850
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014
Life must be rigged too.

staticman #6 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 09:48

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 18274 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    02-05-2012
when you roll 30+ battles and win 5 there is still something seriously wrong with the game. No support from wargaming. They are happy to take your money and cough up BS excuses as to why the MM is still unbelievably bad. Not willing to refund your $$ tho even if you provide proof of [edited]house MM.

Code4 #7 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 09:55

    Captain

  • Players
  • 49765 battles
  • 1,089
  • Member since:
    04-04-2012

News flash: You can't win all games.

 



GaussDeath #8 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 11:13

    Captain

  • Players
  • 55626 battles
  • 1,254
  • [PACNW] PACNW
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013
MM does not control win rate, players do. Play better, get a better win rate. 

Dionysus_Zagreus #9 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 11:19

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 41807 battles
  • 960
  • Member since:
    10-04-2013
A week?  hahahahahahaha

Doomslinger #10 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 12:03

    Major

  • Players
  • 72273 battles
  • 5,767
  • Member since:
    07-29-2012

There are hoards of tomatoes that play the game so the mm has to select players from this. Is it any surprise that you get a lot of teams full of players that have brain functions that are on par with a hamster's? Everyone gets the same mix of good/bad teams in randoms and you are the only constant on all of your teams.



MacDaddyMatty #11 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 12:09

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 27630 battles
  • 6,561
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    10-07-2016
rigged

yabojabo #12 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 13:21

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 18631 battles
  • 447
  • [S-F] S-F
  • Member since:
    10-26-2013

View Poststaticman, on Jun 22 2017 - 03:48, said:

when you roll 30+ battles and win 5 there is still something seriously wrong with the game. No support from wargaming. They are happy to take your money and cough up BS excuses as to why the MM is still unbelievably bad. Not willing to refund your $$ tho even if you provide proof of [edited]house MM.

 

:facepalm:          Sux at game and blames the game for his suckage.  The only thing wrong with the game is your poor understanding of its mechanics and economy.  You don't have to spend money on the game to enjoy it, but you do have to know how it works.  Knowledge = fun!

 

 



Lonewolfpj #13 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 13:28

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 4004 battles
  • 800
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011
Game sucks because I suck. Maybe I should take up that logic?

Awestryker #14 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 13:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 25353 battles
  • 2,831
  • Member since:
    01-15-2013

View PostNemanja89, on Jun 22 2017 - 03:21, said:

To be honest i think that new MM is better, its more balanced now.

On NA server MM has only one fail and that is short teams which i personaly don't really like, i just simply don't enjoy at those kind of battles

Btw we all have bad games in a row, lot of defeats in a row as well that is kinda normal i guess


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#mystatssuckxd

 

I do too...Except when the top 3 in a 3/5/7 do not carry like they should...then its mostly a steam roll...

But, that evens out over time...

 

I think they should make the 3 in the 3/5/7, or in all levels, matched...meaning take 30-seconds more in que and make the top 3 on both teams the same classes at least. 2 top tier TDs on one team vs 2 top tier heavies on the other team sucks when the TDs decide to camp in back even when heavily armored...

But again, thats random and evens out over time...its just a waste of my 7-minutes of play time, win or lose because its usually a steam roll...

 

Win or lose, I hate 15/3 matches...and I bet if WG or anyone studied it long enough they would find 3/5/7 has a LOT of steam roll matches...and its due to MM of the top tier 3 tanks...

 

 


Edited by Awestryker, Jun 22 2017 - 13:36.


Whistling_Death_ #15 Posted Jun 23 2017 - 01:29

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 59971 battles
  • 2,610
  • [13-AD] 13-AD
  • Member since:
    11-09-2014

View Posthoracus, on Jun 22 2017 - 03:11, said:

Came back after a week vacation.

Played 5 battles. Lost all 5 while having horrible teams.

Quit for the night.

MM sucks, games are rigged.

Shame on you Wargaming.

 

You lose because you actually believe you can't win, i.e., "games are rigged".  That's your own fault, no one else.

 

The game is not rigged and doesn't have to be. There is no vested interest in doing so either.

 

"The W.o.T. black helicopters are following me! Hellpppp! They are tapping my phones and hacking my computer! I've won 10 battles in a row! The game is rigged! Run for the hills! W.o.T. runs planet Nibiru with the alien invasion fleet! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Hellppp meeeeee!!!"



horacus #16 Posted Jun 23 2017 - 08:58

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 43186 battles
  • 75
  • Member since:
    05-16-2013

View PostCode4, on Jun 22 2017 - 00:55, said:

News flash: You can't win all games.

 

 

News flash: I should not lose all battles in a row either, but I guess your logic falls short to comprehend that.

There is no other game I've played in last 20+ years that had 5 losses (or even more in case of WOT) in a row.

It's a unique "feature" of WOT that defies laws of statistics.



horacus #17 Posted Jun 23 2017 - 09:02

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 43186 battles
  • 75
  • Member since:
    05-16-2013

View PostDoomslinger, on Jun 22 2017 - 03:03, said:

There are hoards of tomatoes that play the game so the mm has to select players from this. Is it any surprise that you get a lot of teams full of players that have brain functions that are on par with a hamster's? Everyone gets the same mix of good/bad teams in randoms and you are the only constant on all of your teams.

 

And some person has never heard of a thing called "statistics".

If it was that easy to come to the same outcome with so many participants in a game, the casinos of the world would be out of business in an hour.



horacus #18 Posted Jun 23 2017 - 09:07

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 43186 battles
  • 75
  • Member since:
    05-16-2013

View PostAwestryker, on Jun 22 2017 - 04:32, said:

 

I do too...Except when the top 3 in a 3/5/7 do not carry like they should...then its mostly a steam roll...

But, that evens out over time...

 

I think they should make the 3 in the 3/5/7, or in all levels, matched...meaning take 30-seconds more in que and make the top 3 on both teams the same classes at least. 2 top tier TDs on one team vs 2 top tier heavies on the other team sucks when the TDs decide to camp in back even when heavily armored...

But again, thats random and evens out over time...its just a waste of my 7-minutes of play time, win or lose because its usually a steam roll...

 

Win or lose, I hate 15/3 matches...and I bet if WG or anyone studied it long enough they would find 3/5/7 has a LOT of steam roll matches...and its due to MM of the top tier 3 tanks...

 

 

 

Yes, but even this is only a portion of the games. Still doesn't account for some of the 10 in a row losses.

And I've had my share of those.

I am just surprised that after one big patch and 2 (or 3?) micropatches (one in a week I was away) so little has actually changed.



Unknown0ne #19 Posted Jun 23 2017 - 09:34

    Captain

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 28969 battles
  • 1,129
  • [BULBA] BULBA
  • Member since:
    07-28-2010

View PostGaussDeath, on Jun 22 2017 - 05:13, said:

MM does not control win rate, players do. Play better, get a better win rate. 

 

This isn't true over small sample sizes. There is a lot of MM and RNG dependent factors in the game, it takes a lot of battles to filter out all of the random noise. Not to mention factors like tank upgrades, crew training/skills, equipment, consumables, premium ammo, etc... do play a part in the upper limit of how effective someone can be.

Unknown0ne #20 Posted Jun 23 2017 - 09:45

    Captain

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 28969 battles
  • 1,129
  • [BULBA] BULBA
  • Member since:
    07-28-2010

View Posthoracus, on Jun 23 2017 - 02:58, said:

 

News flash: I should not lose all battles in a row either, but I guess your logic falls short to comprehend that.

There is no other game I've played in last 20+ years that had 5 losses (or even more in case of WOT) in a row.

It's a unique "feature" of WOT that defies laws of statistics.

 

If each battle was decided on a coin flip, there would be a ~3% chance of having 5 losses in a row. Hardly exceptional.

 

Nevermind additional factors like map, tanks, player skill on a team, etc... It is hardly surprising that one could get 5 losses in a row when all of those factors are randomly thrown together.

 

 

What is more exceptional is that you somehow haven't gotten 5 losses in a row in any other game.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users