Private

• -Players-
  • 12 battles
But honestly I like getting rid of the 155 gun ♡

Dragonfire509 #83 Posted Jul 07 2017 - 08:22

Private

• -Players-
  • 12 battles
Obj 140 has a great super structure turret needs no changes if people complain about the obj 140 they don't know how to play it

BazookaBro #84 Posted Jul 08 2017 - 02:14

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
Im wondering what are the odds that this non-sence with bat chat is going to be implemented into real servers. I feel very frustrated after investing decent amount of ££ into this md tank line. Currently im t9 and thinking is it worth continuing or maybe just find another hobby

robbarker #85 Posted Jul 09 2017 - 14:10

Corporal

• Players
  • 9947 battles

If you don't want WG messing with your tank...stay in the Russian line.  In the 4-5 years I've been playing, I've NEVER....let me repeat....NEVER seen the cluster F nerfing done to this line like they do every other line.

And yea, if I hadn't just taken on the role of Signals Officer for my clan...I would uninstall the game (again), but this time not return.

Attn WarGaming....just so you know...WarThunder is looking better and better as you keep up your money grab crap.

Hippowolf #86 Posted Jul 10 2017 - 21:38

Corporal

• Players
  • 18365 battles
Was considering cashing in Free XP to get the 30b.  Now, no way in hell.  So sick of the bait-and-switch in this game being done under the lie of "balancing".  If I had the money I'd file a lawsuit against WG citing deceptive practices, false advertising, and deliberate devaluing of purchased goods for the sake of enrichment.   Their EULA would not save them. Once you pay money for something your rights as a consumer supersede the EULA.  In particular, a reasonable expectation of retained value.  I don't recall WG ever offering refunds on tanks and items they have changed significantly.  In addition, the obfuscation of using in-game gold instead of cash transactions would not negate the "real" monetary value of the virtual goods.  WG clearly encourages, entices, and offers methods for players to spend real money to acquire virtual goods.  This, in turn, obligates them to protect the "purchased" value of those goods to a reasonable extent.  An obligation WG clearly ignores.  WG walks a minefield IMO.  

Finnegan_Gromyko #87 Posted Jul 10 2017 - 22:54

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7976 battles
  • [DHO4] DHO4

View PostHippowolf, on Jul 10 2017 - 21:38, said:

Was considering cashing in Free XP to get the 30b.  Now, no way in hell.  So sick of the bait-and-switch in this game being done under the lie of "balancing".  If I had the money I'd file a lawsuit against WG citing deceptive practices, false advertising, and deliberate devaluing of purchased goods for the sake of enrichment.   Their EULA would not save them. Once you pay money for something your rights as a consumer supersede the EULA.  In particular, a reasonable expectation of retained value.  I don't recall WG ever offering refunds on tanks and items they have changed significantly.  In addition, the obfuscation of using in-game gold instead of cash transactions would not negate the "real" monetary value of the virtual goods.  WG clearly encourages, entices, and offers methods for players to spend real money to acquire virtual goods.  This, in turn, obligates them to protect the "purchased" value of those goods to a reasonable extent.  An obligation WG clearly ignores.  WG walks a minefield IMO.  

This is a good point. I spend real money on the game, for a premium account and on Gold to add equipment, camo and so on. I also spent months going all the way up the French line, only to have the Bat Chat nerfed (presumably) just as I'm about to get it. 

It's like saving up to buy a Porsche, buying one, and then having the dealer 'nerf' your Porsche by putting a Volkswagen engine in it ... AFTER YOU ALREADY BOUGHT IT!

I don't mind when WG nerfs tanks they obviously screwed up, like the current version of the Maus, but the previous poster is right; this constant nerfing and buffing adds up to a bait and switch tactic, forcing players to constantly grind new tanks, buy more gold, and spend more money.

I haven't tried War Thunder yet because I'm on a Mac right now, but once I buy my new PC gaming system I'll be checking it out. 

CanOfTomatoes #88 Posted Jul 11 2017 - 01:14

Major

• -Players-
  • 17585 battles
The children continue to threaten I quit and uninstall if they dont get what they want. Take their toys an move along...One poster has quit in four threads at least this month.

RagnarokBazil #89 Posted Jul 12 2017 - 13:51

Sergeant

• Players
  • 17554 battles
  • [JOJO] JOJO

View Postchurchill50, on Jun 22 2017 - 16:25, said:

I'll just put the thoughts I have put on other threads in here:

So, to sum up the changes to the AMX 30/30B:

Lets nerf a ton of stuff on the AMX 30B and completely change its entire playstyle.

We'll also only give it 247 pen, which is utter crap.

In exchange, lets give it some decent turret armor, but totally forget to remove/buff the cupola so that turret armor buff is worthless.

TD changes:

The line has needed a bunch of changes for a while. However, I won't judge whether these changes will be good or not. I am not and never have been a TD player of even passing ability, so I am not a good judge of these changes.

Bat Chat changes:

Why did this tank need to be changed at all? If you look at the statistics:

This compares winrates of all tier 10 tanks:

http://www.vbaddict....t_ratio&server=

The Bat Chat is #24 out of 50

This one is the winrates of all tier 10 medium tanks:

http://www.vbaddict....t_ratio&server=

Bat Chat is #9 out of 16

Neither of those point to it being anything more than an average, pretty well balanced, medium tank.

If you want to go for an OP tank, go for the Maus, the tank that literally allows all skill levels of players to gain 5-6% winrate.

Plus, the pen change to 252/278 is absolutely retarded. 

GG WG, well played. Nerfing the AMX 30B and Bat Chat 25t, two of the tier 10s I really wanted and had female crews for.

I am so done with this game at this point. Probably going to uninstall if these changes aren't undone. At this point, I just wish I could have 3-marked a tank or gotten to purple stats before I left.

I am afraid we are seeing the return of the massive pen nerfs to tier 10 mediums that were talked about last year on the sandbox server. However, this time they'll just change them one at a time instead of all at once.

Why it needed a change? look at the ranked battle most played tank.. the Batchat full on Heat spam of 330 pen...

BBtop #90 Posted Jul 16 2017 - 16:35

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 14231 battles
That awkward moment when WG unpins a planned change post because it is so unanimously hated by the playerbase...

arunvarun #91 Posted Jul 16 2017 - 18:57

Corporal

• Players
  • 19288 battles
  • [MILKY] MILKY
what about chinese meds?

8bit_Gamer #92 Posted Jul 16 2017 - 23:01

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13749 battles
If the BatChat was so balanced why has it been the primary, by quite a bit and for quite a long time, medium used in League play? Any other tier 10 mediums were seemingly only used situationally...

Don't have the tank, but playing against it I know of all the tier 10 mediums it is the one I worry most about in Pubs.

cloudwalkr #93 Posted Jul 17 2017 - 08:03

Major

• Players
  • 50374 battles
  • [HAVOK] HAVOK
All these changes and they still can't impliment FoW in pubs and clan wars.   More maps and FoW would go a long way.

dirtypair #94 Posted Jul 18 2017 - 07:56

Corporal

• Players
  • 37948 battles
  • [2HARM] 2HARM

I was insulting WG for years,

I got the T95, then come the T110e3 tds... later they got the Damage reduced... KK, can handle that.
Then i got the Is4, good tank... but Useless with the Gold Spam Everywhere, too many weakspots, you cant angle it anymore.

Came with the Patton... oh boy... loved it... and got nerfed 3 times... i got some faith in the "buff" incoming... 
later got T110e5, got it nerfed.
Finally, the batchat... got 3 nerfs and now the one to ruin it.
next one: FV183, HESH round nerf... ok, it was too powerfull... agree on that... but when they put the Fv4000, got a little buff on armor, on trade on a worse gun handling on an already bad gun handling... Now with the heavy tanks buff, i cant use HESH unless its a medium NON RUSSIAN tank.
KK, next one... T57... Nerf... 4 times... and heard rumors of being nerf again, so its a difference between all 3 T10 HT loaders...

the only tanks i enjoy playing are the Russian Meds and the Vk Pz VII.
AAAAAND, russians are getting a buff... they DONT need it.

Lets do something... erradicate all the other branchs... lets make world of Russian tanks... and done!

BTW, i dont disagree on the changes on the foch... but if had the chance of having both guns... like the Waffen e100 but less OP, with less accuracy and less total damage... 
One Hard hitting, less dpm, other with less damage but more dpm or more rounds.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users