9.20 Supertest of Rebalanced Vehicles: French tanks

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

123manu #41 Posted Jun 23 2017 - 07:31

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 16751 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

what is the reason behind making the batchat and batchat ap basically the same tank? i mean without the gun upgrade why should i want to get a batchat when I can play with the same gun against tier 9s.   Also the batchat needs to have that alpha dmg to make the exposure time to dmg done ratio worth it, as it is with the 105 you can poke and put just 1 or 2 shots in then run rather than having to sit at a corner for longer to unload 3 shells.  completely ruins this tank for all those who loved it.

PS  it also creates to reason for people free xp the top gun on the bat, i think wg wants money

123manu #42 Posted Jun 23 2017 - 07:36

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 16751 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

The purpose of these changes is to better distinguish between magazine heavy tanks and Batchat. The gun changes will increase the comfort of firing due to better aiming parameters, but will significantly decrease the chances of destroying same-tier medium tanks with one magazine. We intend to make the vehicle more comfortable, allowing more mistakes when firing – missing one shell out of six will be less fatal than missing it with the previous magazine. Moreover, the reloading time of shells in the magazine and of the magazine in general will be decreased, which will give players the opportunity to effectively realize the fire potential of the tank.  

Improved accuracy and aiming time will not only increase the quality of firing, but will potentially influence on vehicle’s survival rate, as the time required for a shot will be decreased and the tank will correspondingly be less under their opponent’s fire.

Bat.-Châtillon 25 t. has also been transferred into the HD-quality.

this makes me laugh, the whole point of the bat is its ability to clip a tank out, take that away and it becomes a worse tvp t50/51.

also you say that the amx 30b and amx 30 will be ably to play better in corridors but you take away pen so that they cant pen tanks from the front, wargaming logic has a special place in the hall of retarded

CapPhrases #43 Posted Jun 23 2017 - 11:27

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6327 battles
  • [TXV] TXV

hey WG you listening to this comment section!?

nobody wants the medium tank changes.

just f*cking stop breaking things.

jamesboss #44 Posted Jun 23 2017 - 12:39

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 14059 battles
  • [RIP-U] RIP-U
do you guys even play your f**** game ?!!!! those changes look like they were made by someone who started playing yesterday and he wanted to f**** around with some stats of the french line just for the sake of fu**** with them 

Roggg2 #45 Posted Jun 23 2017 - 13:11

Captain

• -Players-
  • 17024 battles
  • [H1VOC] H1VOC
If it's not going to fix the contact list bug, I dont give a crap.  Make the game work before you go tweaking the content.

eward17 #46 Posted Jun 23 2017 - 13:50

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 11370 battles

So they said the french meds were too similar to the leo...

WG devs are the kind of idiots to sit back and snipe all day in the leo anyways

Finnegan_Gromyko #47 Posted Jun 23 2017 - 16:15

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9403 battles
  • [DHO4] DHO4

Dance, this is seriously one of the most ridiculous things I've seen WG do since I started playing this game. I try to stay away from the Rage Quit tantrums I see on the forums, but lately I've begun to understand why people rage quit, or threaten to. 

I started grinding the French line to get the Bat Chat. Along the way I played and loved the AMX Elc, and then WG nerfed its best traits and made it irrelevant. It went from my favourite tank to one I don't even play any more. 

Then came the Great Light Tank Apocalypse, and in general a lot of the light tanks (other than premiums like the Type 64) lost their purpose. Playing through the French light and medium line has been brutal and really hurt my win rate and my enjoyment of the game (43 second reload on the BatChat AP? Really????). 

But now? My God. After all that, you nerf the #&$&*&(ing BatChat?

I can't even describe how fed up I am with this constant nerf-buff rebalancing BS. For the first time I am seriously considering and talking with my buddies about leaving the game for good, and finding another to focus on. 

It's not just the BatChat either. 

WG ruined Tier 8 by filling it up with OP Premium heavies that can never be nerfed. My T32 is almost unplayable now because it bounces off the Prems with Gold rounds. 

You ruined the Hellcat just before I got it. Ruined the Elc. Wrecked the light tanks I was grinding as I was grinding them. Now you're wrecking the Bat Chat. 

I spent MONTHS grinding this painfully inadequate line to get the Bat Chat, and halfway through the last tank you nerf the Bat Chat. 

Do you not get why people are so ****ed off with WG?

You're on the forum every bloody day, and you see all the rage and frustration and you completely ignore it, and blindly forge ahead with stupid, and completely unnecessary nerfs that you blandly try to pass off as 'rebalancing'. 

Could you just give your fricking devs some time off so they'll stop screwing with every tank in the game?

WG created a great game, and has spent a lot of time since then making it worse. You are your own worst enemy.

I've got a lot of friends in this game now, and it will be painful leaving, but congratulations! You are actually driving me away. Well done.

We'll see if this bundle of excrement gets out of the Test Server, but if it does, I'll be switching to another game because I AM JUST SO SICK OF HAVING EVERY TANK I LIKE GET NERFED OR POWER CREEPED AS SOON AS I GET IT. 

The game is supposed to be fun, something you play to relax, and you've turned it into a constant source of aggravation. Way to go. You've made WoT more annoying than my job.

Edited by Finnegan_Gromyko, Jun 26 2017 - 23:40.

BritishGeneral #48 Posted Jun 23 2017 - 16:31

Private

• -Players-
  • 20016 battles

I wrote a post regarding this topic. I think the changes are decent-ish, but would still like for the 155 gun to be an option of the new Amx 50 Foch B

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/547876-supertest-french-td-changes-feedback/#entry11078588

That1Bounced_ #49 Posted Jun 23 2017 - 16:36

Private

• Players
  • 10899 battles

Way_Beyond_Maximum #50 Posted Jun 23 2017 - 18:03

Private

• -Players-
  • 20641 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

This has pissed me off. I, as a regular player of world of tanks, have a few things to say to WG, not just with regards to the un-understandable "rebalances" in patch 9.20.

1. I want to complain about what you WG are doing. Thinking bout it, you basically nerfed all tanks that I have, and buff the ones I don't own yet, and nerf them once I get them. Many examples will be provided if needed. For this one, you may argue that I am just an unlucky guy. But make sure you keep reading.

2. WG introduces an all-round buff to the Maus just a couple patches ago. Do you even realize what that has done, ranging from the current matchmaker, to WG league where tons of Maus are presented? We don't mind you buffing it's armour, however, it is beyond stupid that you buff the dpm so much. I just have one question, do you really think the 5 km/h better top speed and 750 alpha with much lower dpm and gun flexibility on the infamous E-100 make it competitive against Maus? If not, what are you guys doing? Making one incredibly op so that the other is forgotten?

3. Sure, as the Swedish top tier HT came into the tech tree, it attempts to compete against 50B and T57 heavy. And yet, do you realize that you only buffed the 50B, making it such op now with 10 degrees of gun depression, at least in good players' hands, but forget to do anything to the T57 heavy?

4. The BC-25t has been in the game for ages, it is famous for its magazine potential. Players don't mind bad gun handling, but flanking and putting those rounds into the enemy's rear is what they enjoy. As a 3 mark BC player, I seriously think that the rolew of BC and 50B on the battlefield are completely different. You've nerfed the BC once, how much more do you need to nerf? Are you WG people not ashamed to do this? The so-called rebalanced BC, is not worth playing anymore. And the penetration nerf...really WG? I'd quit the game if this happens. And I strongly believe that I am not the only one.

5. As a free-to-play game, you are destroying those people's games who don't want to purchase anything but just would like to have fun in this game. As you introduced from the beginning, the prem tanks are better than the stock regular tanks but worse than fully upgraded tanks at the same tier. However, is that what you're doing? Ask yourself this question many times until you get an answer. Also, the prices of these OP prem tanks are too high. Sure everybody is paying about 50 to 100 dollars to buy them just so that they remain competitive on the battlefield, but you WG are receiving millions of dollars just be selling one single tier 8 OP prem tank. The more OP you make it, the more your income becomes. AND THIS IS COMPLETELY WRONG, IT IS AN UTTERLY DISGUSTING DECISION TO BE MADE.  

Everything I said, I meant it. I want you WG to thrive, but if you don't get on the right track, you're killing your company. I know you guys like money as much as those beggars on the streets do, but this is not something that can be done to help you grow. 

Edited by Cyber_Dawn, Jun 23 2017 - 18:35.

TinyGamer #51 Posted Jun 24 2017 - 19:16

Private

• Players
  • 14793 battles

The new french td's in my opinion could turn out better than they once were. They did need a change and WG brought one. But the changes they made to the Batchat-25-T are ridiculous. Ok maybe the tank did need re-balancing but not like this. This is how they should change the batchat to make it at least somewhat decent. 

10                      Tier 

1800                      Hit Points 

60/40/30                      Hull armor, mm 

50/30/15                      Turret armor, mm 

38                      Turret traverse deg/s 

42                      Suspension deg/s 

400                      View range 

65/23                      Top speed km/h 

255/310/50                      Penetration 

320/320/400                      Damage 

0.35                      Dispersion 

2.4                      Aiming time 

6                      Shells in autoloader 

34                      Autoloader clip reload 

2.2                     Reloading time

I feel that this is the only way of changing the batchat while not nerfing it to the ground because thats basically what they're doing. Yes i did make the premium alot better but it still has less pen than the other mediums besides you need all the help you can get against super heavies and 278 isnt going to do anything. 

Sturm_Teufel #52 Posted Jun 24 2017 - 20:43

Major

• Players
  • 41273 battles
  • [F0CUS] F0CUS
No offense to you dance, but, do you hear how we do not want this to be a "corridor map brawling" game? Either the WG devs are idiots, lazy inbreds or just @sshats. Which is it? We want the light tanks fixed back to what they used to be, we don't need the mediums turned into more brawlers. We don't need anymore OP premiums. We want more and better maps. That's what we've been saying all along, yet WG packs it's ears with sugar coated dirtbox fudge so it can hear what it wants. Just really getting tired and frustrated here. Dance, can you at least give them our blunt displeasure?

Chanty_Party #53 Posted Jun 25 2017 - 04:11

Private

• -Players-
  • 5176 battles
  • [NARRR] NARRR
Did not find the AMX 30's changes necessary. :(

Doomslinger #54 Posted Jun 25 2017 - 12:05

Major

• Players
  • 61526 battles
Nice. People have been asking for these changes for a long time. Many posts in the forums have requested them and you have listened to your customer base. NOT!!!!!  Almost all the threads from people wanting fixes or changes to the game are asking for a fix for corridor maps, gold ammo re-balance and arty. Nice job on "fixing" things that no one has been asking to be fixed and ignoring the things almost everyone wants fixed.  Your arty "fix" just made arty more irritating in games in a different way than before.

Drseckzytime #55 Posted Jun 25 2017 - 21:37

Major

• Players
  • 16120 battles
  • [PBLRD] PBLRD

Well, these changes to the French lines are a sneaky way to make Russian and Chinese (glorious communist) tanks stronger than they are already.  And yet there's no hope for the Leopard 1 to get the attention it needs to compete.  Since they nerfed accuracy across the board to make this more brawler than anything (yet snap shot RU/CN work as intended, gloriously), they haven't given ANYTHING to tanks that were desirable to those who liked mobility and sniping.  

They will continue to cater to their largest fanbase, who play a tank game like it were Unreal Tournament/Quake/CoD.  They happen to like their glorious russian tanks, too.

So don't take it out on whoever from NA.  They have no control what so ever in this game, can't make even the smallest of impact to this game.  They're just a mouthpiece/translator.  They would have fixed the lag/packetloss by now if they had any power what so ever.

Sturm_Teufel #56 Posted Jun 26 2017 - 01:29

Major

• Players
  • 41273 battles
  • [F0CUS] F0CUS
Yep, it's official. War Gaming sucks. Suck it WG.

SwedishBob_ #57 Posted Jun 26 2017 - 01:52

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 732 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE
What about the proposed French Premium TD ?    :honoring:     I am waiting for Russian Autoloader ....... :trollface:

Edited by RitaVrataski_, Jun 26 2017 - 01:55.

Hellsfog #58 Posted Jun 26 2017 - 03:31

Major

• Players
  • 31167 battles
  • [RIP-U] RIP-U
Do you guys remember the Rubicon from the first Sandbox? Remember how everyone thought it was complete [edited]? Looks like WG is sneaking it in one piece at a time. 

Finnegan_Gromyko #59 Posted Jun 26 2017 - 23:45

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9403 battles
  • [DHO4] DHO4

View PostTinyGamer, on Jun 24 2017 - 19:16, said:

The new french td's in my opinion could turn out better than they once were. They did need a change and WG brought one. But the changes they made to the Batchat-25-T are ridiculous. Ok maybe the tank did need re-balancing but not like this. This is how they should change the batchat to make it at least somewhat decent. 

10                      Tier 

1800                      Hit Points 

60/40/30                      Hull armor, mm 

50/30/15                      Turret armor, mm 

38                      Turret traverse deg/s 

42                      Suspension deg/s 

400                      View range 

65/23                      Top speed km/h 

255/310/50                      Penetration 

320/320/400                      Damage 

0.35                      Dispersion 

2.4                      Aiming time 

6                      Shells in autoloader 

34                      Autoloader clip reload 

2.2                     Reloading time

I feel that this is the only way of changing the batchat while not nerfing it to the ground because thats basically what they're doing. Yes i did make the premium alot better but it still has less pen than the other mediums besides you need all the help you can get against super heavies and 278 isnt going to do anything. 

I agree with all of this. I've lost count of the number of tanks I grind for, only to find them nerfed. 

If they nerf the BatChat after I spent months grinding for it, what do I do then? Maybe grind the TVP 50/51? 

Guaranteed, that tank will get nerfed as well. 

It's very difficult to stay interested in this game, when WG keeps pulling the rug out from beneath our feet ... or treads. 

I have 159 days left of Premium, and then, if the things are still going this way, I guess I'll move on to another game. In the meantime, I won't be spending any more money at WG, until I see some evidence of change. 

I like the basic game, but I can only vote with my wallet, and right now my wallet is voting against these constant nerfs of iconic tanks.

AlphaDeux #60 Posted Jun 27 2017 - 01:43

Corporal

• Players
  • 16874 battles
  • [RDDTX] RDDTX
I miss my old ELC. I don't like to play it anymore, as its not fun

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users