Clan Wars Restarting and info

clans clan wars CW season

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Poll: Next season layout (107 members have cast votes)

Which front(s) do you think should be the largest?

1. Both tier 10 fronts (60 votes [55.05%])

Percentage of vote: 55.05%

2. The tier 8 front (36 votes [33.03%])

Percentage of vote: 33.03%

3. The tier 6 front (13 votes [11.93%])

Percentage of vote: 11.93%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

Bob_5000 #41 Posted Aug 07 2017 - 21:42

Corporal

• Players
  • 30157 battles
  • [RS] RS

View PostDevildog8, on Aug 07 2017 - 06:15, said:

That is the counter point, only letting tier 10s play clan wars is stupid and phases out the smaller clans from competing, love how the big clans want everything for themselves screw the rest, thats the only counter point needed 

Oh a little more of an argument, way to go! Now I see how that would phase out other clans, I somewhat agree, it should. On the other hand I dont think that we should have a small map. Just have enough provinces that are tier 10. And I dont feel everyone should be involved. If u want your participation trophy style competition, then thats just not really competitive. I want to be rewarded in becoming a better player. I dont know about you, but I intend on getting a lot better. Now there is nothing stopping you from participating strongholds, which i do feel everyone should be a part of. 

1SG_Gomer #42 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 11:09

Private

• -Players-
  • 39070 battles
  • [EXDEV] EXDEV
Well I see, again, they are catering to the higher ranked clans. Maybe we should do like the Russian server did!

Devildog8 #43 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 14:39

Major

• Players
  • 9327 battles
  • [XILES] XILES

View PostBob_5000, on Aug 07 2017 - 14:42, said:

Oh a little more of an argument, way to go! Now I see how that would phase out other clans, I somewhat agree, it should. On the other hand I dont think that we should have a small map. Just have enough provinces that are tier 10. And I dont feel everyone should be involved. If u want your participation trophy style competition, then thats just not really competitive. I want to be rewarded in becoming a better player. I dont know about you, but I intend on getting a lot better. Now there is nothing stopping you from participating strongholds, which i do feel everyone should be a part of. 

You are a flat out moron, participation trophy? look pal even in tier 6 and 8 CWs you have to earn your land and gold just the same as tier 10, to say there is no competition in those tiers shows how ignorant you truly are, It just give smaller less qualified clans and map they can build and learn on to be ready to take on the big clans, your just dribbling phrases with no relevant content to add to it.

mojave #44 Posted Aug 09 2017 - 05:20

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22655 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

View PostDevildog8, on Aug 08 2017 - 13:39, said:

You are a flat out moron, participation trophy? look pal even in tier 6 and 8 CWs you have to earn your land and gold just the same as tier 10, to say there is no competition in those tiers shows how ignorant you truly are, It just give smaller less qualified clans and map they can build and learn on to be ready to take on the big clans, your just dribbling phrases with no relevant content to add to it.

The issue most clans that played tier ten had with clans that didnt is there was always plenty of clans who refused to move up but rather chose to sit and fight clans well below their skill level. While I understand it may seem like tier ten clans do the same thing it is not the case. In tier 10 there is no more moving up. You have reached the top. With tier 6 and 8 a clan could achieve the same thing and would stop moving up. In the two years of CW 2.0 I have not seen anywhere near the number of clans improve themselves as was seen in 1.0

Bob_5000 #45 Posted Aug 09 2017 - 09:25

Corporal

• Players
  • 30157 battles
  • [RS] RS

View PostDevildog8, on Aug 08 2017 - 05:39, said:

Im sorry i insulted the integrity in the amount of time you put with your clan. What I mean there is no effort in improvement. Imagine trying to watch little leagues as a nationally televised game. No one would care, its not real competition. But go ahead, now im sure your reluctance to tier 10 CW will help now. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users