Jump to content


if Rem was an E25


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

captain_phil #1 Posted Jun 28 2017 - 14:19

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 8298 battles
  • 197
  • [VGASR] VGASR
  • Member since:
    06-07-2014

so ive been watching Re:Zero and i wondered...what would Rem look like as an e25?

 

i think i was close enough xD

 

 

for any1 who casnt figure out why i did this its because i noticed @Gasai_Yuno wasnt posting anything and i needed too fill the void


Edited by captain_phil, Jun 28 2017 - 14:25.


holdmecloserTonyDanza #2 Posted Jun 28 2017 - 14:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 55930 battles
  • 5,845
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    08-21-2011
gasani is that you?

captain_phil #3 Posted Jun 28 2017 - 14:26

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 8298 battles
  • 197
  • [VGASR] VGASR
  • Member since:
    06-07-2014

View PostholdmecloserTonyDanza, on Jun 28 2017 - 13:24, said:

gasani is that you?

 

that is why i made this

 

RIP Gasai Yuno

i noticed they wreent posting and i checked to see when they posted last but it said their account was no longer active



Laceylace #4 Posted Jun 28 2017 - 14:43

    Major

  • Players
  • 22506 battles
  • 14,098
  • [DIMBO] DIMBO
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013
Gross.

View Postcaptain_phil, on Jun 28 2017 - 13:26, said:

 

that is why i made this

 

RIP Gasai Yuno

i noticed they wreent posting and i checked to see when they posted last but it said their account was no longer active

 

He's gone and banned. Deserved it really.

captain_phil #5 Posted Jun 28 2017 - 14:45

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 8298 battles
  • 197
  • [VGASR] VGASR
  • Member since:
    06-07-2014

View PostLaceylace, on Jun 28 2017 - 13:43, said:

Gross.

 

says the one with anime avatar

View PostLaceylace, on Jun 28 2017 - 13:43, said:

He's gone and banned. Deserved it really.

 

he really did.  xD

although it was fun to see what they would post next :bush:



sahmlockhart #6 Posted Jun 28 2017 - 15:08

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 35698 battles
  • 697
  • Member since:
    06-09-2013


captain_phil #7 Posted Jun 28 2017 - 15:09

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 8298 battles
  • 197
  • [VGASR] VGASR
  • Member since:
    06-07-2014

View Postsahmlockhart, on Jun 28 2017 - 14:08, said:

 

am i the only person who watched Future Diary and hated Yuno?

sahmlockhart #8 Posted Jun 28 2017 - 15:13

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 35698 battles
  • 697
  • Member since:
    06-09-2013

View Postcaptain_phil, on Jun 28 2017 - 09:09, said:

 

am i the only person who watched Future Diary and hated Yuno?

 

hated subaru for the first 3/4 parts of re:zero a whole lot more.

captain_phil #9 Posted Jun 28 2017 - 15:20

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 8298 battles
  • 197
  • [VGASR] VGASR
  • Member since:
    06-07-2014

View Postsahmlockhart, on Jun 28 2017 - 14:13, said:

 

hated subaru for the first 3/4 parts of re:zero a whole lot more.

 

i found Rem and Ram too be really....creepy might be the word?

my opinion has not changed about Ram but i think Rem seems too have more character later in the show than she did in the first 10 episodes or so..

im on episode 22 right now and she seems a bit more cute and a lot less terrifying..



sahmlockhart #10 Posted Jun 28 2017 - 15:26

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 35698 battles
  • 697
  • Member since:
    06-09-2013

View Postcaptain_phil, on Jun 28 2017 - 09:20, said:

 

i found Rem and Ram too be really....creepy might be the word?

my opinion has not changed about Ram but i think Rem seems too have more character later in the show than she did in the first 10 episodes or so..

im on episode 22 right now and she seems a bit more cute and a lot less terrifying..

 

in all honesty, rem is the only worthwhile character out of re:zero; recommend you watch something else

captain_phil #11 Posted Jun 28 2017 - 15:38

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 8298 battles
  • 197
  • [VGASR] VGASR
  • Member since:
    06-07-2014

View Postsahmlockhart, on Jun 28 2017 - 14:26, said:

 

in all honesty, rem is the only worthwhile character out of re:zero; recommend you watch something else

 

honestly the only reason i watched Re:Zero is because i saw a gif of Rem dancing so i looked up what they were from and started watching it

 

edit: this was the GIF


Edited by captain_phil, Jun 28 2017 - 15:43.


captain_phil #12 Posted Jun 28 2017 - 22:45

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 8298 battles
  • 197
  • [VGASR] VGASR
  • Member since:
    06-07-2014

View Postsahmlockhart, on Jun 28 2017 - 14:26, said:

 

in all honesty, rem is the only worthwhile character out of re:zero; recommend you watch something else

 

you are right.....i just finished Re:Zero and i have so a bunch of things i wish they would have covered

1. did Subaru continue living with Emilia in the mansion?

2. did Subaru ever come back too our world?

3. who became queen? (i hope it was Felt)

4. what did they do about "the witch"

5. if Subaru never returns too our world will his parents get worried? even if he is a nobody that sits and plays video games all day he still has parents

6. did Subaru lose his ability to return by death or whatever they called it after they killed all the members of the witches cult?

7. does Subaru ever earn the respect of Ram?

8. if Subaru continues to live/work at the mansion will Rems feeling ever get in the way of her duties?

 

i may be over thinking it but i think these are things that should have been addressed in the show.



sahmlockhart #13 Posted Jun 28 2017 - 23:10

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 35698 battles
  • 697
  • Member since:
    06-09-2013

View Postcaptain_phil, on Jun 28 2017 - 16:45, said:

 

you are right.....i just finished Re:Zero and i have so a bunch of things i wish they would have covered

1. did Subaru continue living with Emilia in the mansion?

2. did Subaru ever come back too our world?

3. who became queen? (i hope it was Felt)

4. what did they do about "the witch"

5. if Subaru never returns too our world will his parents get worried? even if he is a nobody that sits and plays video games all day he still has parents

6. did Subaru lose his ability to return by death or whatever they called it after they killed all the members of the witches cult?

7. does Subaru ever earn the respect of Ram?

8. if Subaru continues to live/work at the mansion will Rems feeling ever get in the way of her duties?

 

i may be over thinking it but i think these are things that should have been addressed in the show.

 

they just stop giving rem screentime without a memorable reason for me... and i was like wth?

captain_phil #14 Posted Jun 28 2017 - 23:58

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 8298 battles
  • 197
  • [VGASR] VGASR
  • Member since:
    06-07-2014

View Postsahmlockhart, on Jun 28 2017 - 22:10, said:

 

they just stop giving rem screentime without a memorable reason for me... and i was like wth?

 

there might be a season 2 that answers my questions?

sometime this year or next year.



Oushaku #15 Posted Jun 29 2017 - 02:51

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 41176 battles
  • 29
  • Member since:
    10-20-2012
No, are you saying that BEST GIRL is a cockroach? 

captain_phil #16 Posted Jun 29 2017 - 13:38

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 8298 battles
  • 197
  • [VGASR] VGASR
  • Member since:
    06-07-2014

View PostOushaku, on Jun 29 2017 - 01:51, said:

No, are you saying that BEST GIRL is a cockroach? 

 

No... A beautiful,over-powered,loveable,tank demon...thing....i just thought the e25 would look cute with Rem's hair

 

Edit: and i was right!!


Edited by captain_phil, Jun 29 2017 - 13:40.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users