I'm thinking of..holding a contest.

contest scrublord gold

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

churchill50 #41 Posted Jun 29 2017 - 15:02

Captain

• -Players-
  • 12587 battles

Very nice idea for a contest. It sounds pretty fun. I might just have to do something like this in the future. It could be quite entertaining having people hunt me.

Sadly, I won't be able to play too much during July. I guess I'll just have to go for quality not quantity (i.e, highest cardona3 kill/battle ratio on the server for July) :teethhappy:

cardona3 #42 Posted Jun 29 2017 - 15:17

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18868 battles
  • [XILES] XILES

View Postchurchill50, on Jun 29 2017 - 09:02, said:

Very nice idea for a contest. It sounds pretty fun. I might just have to do something like this in the future. It could be quite entertaining having people hunt me.

Sadly, I won't be able to play too much during July. I guess I'll just have to go for quality not quantity (i.e, highest cardona3 kill/battle ratio on the server for July) :teethhappy:

TheForce is strong in this one. I need to put in more battles and try to win a little bit more. 2-5 games I got caught out in the open trying to be in the frontline and supporting the team One match, Ruinberg if I rember correctly I was in my Grille and our town team got crushed We had like 3 HT's 6 TD's one light and the rest Meds I stayed close to town trying to snipe the lights trying to spot, but then our Heavys collapsed and I tried to help a Obj 263? It's the Rapid fire 550 Alpha TD I got caught out in the open and got decimated with 0 damage, I think I cried. :(

Also tagged with contest, scrublord, gold

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users