Jump to content


Lego Type 59


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Sam_Sanister #1 Posted Jun 30 2017 - 23:54

    Captain

  • Players
  • 23950 battles
  • 1,585
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA
  • Member since:
    10-11-2013

I was planning on building this in April, which is when I won my Type 59 from the Wargaming Grand Finals Scavenger Hunt.

Oh well, at least I got to it eventually.

Spoiler
Spoiler

 



Xx1Tommy1xX #2 Posted Jun 30 2017 - 23:59

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 13124 battles
  • 811
  • [-XBK-] -XBK-
  • Member since:
    06-13-2011
Better than anything I have done with legos

DomoSapien #3 Posted Jul 01 2017 - 00:34

    Customer Support

  • WG Staff
  • 11887 battles
  • 13
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
  • Member since:
    12-28-2012
Awesome! It's at home so I can't snap a picture of it on my desk, but I recently finished the Strv 103b :) 



NahkiB13 #4 Posted Jul 04 2017 - 01:39

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 17 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    04-03-2014

First of all nice build, secondly I wanted to make my own post with my model but figuring out how has proven very difficult to figure out.

so please don't mind me posting as a reply 

Attached Files

  • Attached File   20170630_143033-min.jpg   95.33K

Edited by NahkiB13, Jul 04 2017 - 01:55.


Sam_Sanister #5 Posted Jul 04 2017 - 02:43

    Captain

  • Players
  • 23950 battles
  • 1,585
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA
  • Member since:
    10-11-2013

View PostNahkiB13, on Jul 03 2017 - 18:39, said:

First of all nice build, secondly I wanted to make my own post with my model but figuring out how has proven very difficult to figure out.

so please don't mind me posting as a reply 

 

The button to the left of the Youtube button allows you to copy-paste image URLs.

(if you didn't know)
Upload your images to imgur (preferably make an imgur account)
(Also, don't hit the "share" button when you do).
They'll have image size options and URLs for copy-pasting.



Fulcrous__O_OII #6 Posted Jul 28 2017 - 01:45

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 0 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    07-27-2017

View PostDomoSapien, on Jul 01 2017 - 00:34, said:

Awesome! It's at home so I can't snap a picture of it on my desk, but I recently finished the Strv 103b :) 

Good job Domo, that looks pretty awesome!

View PostSam_Sanister, on Jun 30 2017 - 23:54, said:

I was planning on building this in April, which is when I won my Type 59 from the Wargaming Grand Finals Scavenger Hunt.

Oh well, at least I got to it eventually.
(bunch of imgs)

Very cool there Sam. 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users