Sneaking suspicion player is cheating - 1v1 - please watch and comment

1v1 Throwdown Tournament 6th Sense Mittengard Mods Cheating? Suspicious Replay Vanilla

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

EmperorJuliusCaesar #41 Posted Jul 03 2017 - 19:42

Captain

• Players
  • 19593 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

View PostNeatoMan, on Jul 03 2017 - 05:48, said:

You must be a minecraft player.  It seems everyone there screams "hax' whenever they get defeated.

Half of these mods don't do what you claim they are doing, and the other half are not possible given the game design.  Simply screaming "hax" does not make them real.   Come with some replays or some specifics and maybe we can discuss them and the benefits some of the mods provide.  

I used to think hitskin mods were cheats, but rather than blather on ignorantly about them, like you always do, I went and tested them out.  I stopped worrying about tham after that.  They don't provide much advantage at all.  Most mods I will look at in that manner, and I haven't seen that make me worry.  My inability to perform at unicum levels is not tied to somebody else's use of mods

You're saying that people aren't cheating, yet, we know people are getting PERMA banned for it, yep, caught twice.....

"Half these mods don't do what you say they do"        HMMMMM......YOUTUBE EXISTS.................ANYONE can YouTube WoT cheats and SEE THEM IN ACTION.....and be disgusted by it.  You sound like a cheater apologist.  "The cheats aren't even that bad etc...."    Yeah, ok dude, again, EVERYONE should watch them on YouTube.   "Not possible given the game design"   yeah, I believed that nonsense up until about 5k battles, then I knew better and in fact, told my friends how I thought the cheat worked, and guess what, now there's a youtube video describing EXACTLY what I said except now it's even better......Your lack of research DOES NOT mean there's not serious cheats, you're just a fool to not know them, again, youtube is your friend.....but then again.....we're starting to think you're a paid WG shill given what you've said....

Panzerkinjerkin #42 Posted Jul 03 2017 - 20:18

Sergeant

• Players
  • 53966 battles
  • [BULLS] BULLS

It's not a glitch, you simply started the match spotted because you're in a heavy tank with non existent camo rating on a tiny map. If you're spotted from the get go, there is no reason for 6th sense to pop.

Tahllol #43 Posted Jul 03 2017 - 20:47

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 7411 battles

View Post_GeorgePreddy, on Jul 02 2017 - 01:39, said:

There are no illegal mods (or legal mods) that can reduce your camo or increase the enemy's view/spotting capability as all of that is calculated server side... so, what are you suggesting here ??

Maybe a 6th sense glitch ???

but there are illegal mods that show enemy tank location regardless of being spotted.

That being said the entire spotting and camo system is 100% broken.

Ape_Drape #44 Posted Jul 03 2017 - 21:04

Captain

• Players
  • 37280 battles
  • [SOT] SOT

View PostNonamanadus, on Jul 02 2017 - 01:30, said:

I think 6th sense is not working all the time in the game as a whole, I have had instances where I get peppered and there is no notification that I was spotted and I don't think it was blinds shots.

Not sure if packet loss would be a reason or what.

Ah packet loss... the only packets that get lost are the ones that are useful to you... like the 6th Sense trigger and of course, your shots.

diego999 #45 Posted Jul 03 2017 - 21:51

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 29224 battles
  • [ACA] ACA

View PostPanzerkinjerkin, on Jul 03 2017 - 16:18, said:

It's not a glitch, you simply started the match spotted because you're in a heavy tank with non existent camo rating on a tiny map. If you're spotted from the get go, there is no reason for 6th sense to pop.

Very much this.

Grimdancer #46 Posted Jul 04 2017 - 00:38

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15942 battles

I've noticed 6th sense not working lately on certain tanks. Namely the Skorpion. I use it on all my tanks, so I'm well accustomed to how it works.

i mentioned it a few days ago in chat and I was lambasted immediately as an idiot that didn't understand the skill.

So far I've only noticed an issue with the Skorpion though. Then yesterday a guy playing a Skorpion was saying the same thing. He too was attacked in chat for mentioning it.

i think it's bugging out on certain tanks.

Tankdemonium #47 Posted Jul 04 2017 - 01:27

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 39208 battles
  • [_4K_] _4K_

View PostTankdemonium, on Jul 02 2017 - 07:58, said:

No cheat used by your opponent. What it looks like was packet loss that happened to you during your match which funnily enough happened at the precise time sixth sense should active.

I suggest you create this same thread but on the bug report forum.

Also where you get such easy mode opponents? do they grow on trees? do you buy them at the shop for $?  I only get Russians re-rolls on my 1 vs 1 which surprisingly lag less than me even being living at 15k km of the server while i live at 3k or so km.

GG Laggy WG NA Servers!

:coin:

View PostPanzerkinjerkin, on Jul 03 2017 - 14:18, said:

Forget my previous post I was totally wrong,what happened was what Panzerkinjerkin said.

You were playing a heavy tank with very poor camo rating, the map is very small your opponent was on a mediun tank since the countdown you were spotted to him, that was 6th sense never popped while it should haved at the 1st sec after the countdown it never did and it was because of that.

Rommel_Patton1948 #48 Posted Jul 04 2017 - 02:03

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 12685 battles
  • [-XBK-] -XBK-

View PostfareS8S8, on Jul 02 2017 - 00:23, said:

Replay link: http://wotreplays.co...eavy_tank_no_vi

Battle is only 1min 30sec long - 1v1 Throwdown a couple of hours ago.

So.....

Enemy shot me 5 times, my 6th sense never went off. He shot me almost as soon as the game started.

You can see him shooting me blind at:
4:49, 4:45, 4:42. 4:36 and 4:32.

I moved closer to middle, and went to attack him. Then my 6th sense went off at 4:07, and later at 3:38. 

I really think he's using something because he shot me on my spawn and immediately two times later as I was moving, so he couldn't do a lucky guess of my location, unless he saw me. And I wasn't spotted since my 6th sense didn't go off. It has never happened to me before.

inb4 "your mods" - I'm running vanilla since Swedish tanks came out. :P

Let me know what you think.

sounds like those mod hacks people seem to use tons lately

TXJavelina #49 Posted Jul 04 2017 - 15:27

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1352 battles
LOL SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE BAD. PLAY AUTOLOADERS THEY ARE FOR NOOBS!

Gunadie #50 Posted Jul 04 2017 - 16:24

Major

• Players
  • 37193 battles
  • [PROVE] PROVE

View Post_GeorgePreddy, on Jul 01 2017 - 16:39, said:

There are no illegal mods (or legal mods) that can reduce your camo or increase the enemy's view/spotting capability as all of that is calculated server side... so, what are you suggesting here ??

Maybe a 6th sense glitch ???

Spoken like a true Shill!

I heard that there was no possible way to cheat and hack in 2011!

Server side based was the comments and justification!

Funny that they now have a "fair play" motto now

Gunadie #51 Posted Jul 04 2017 - 16:28

Major

• Players
  • 37193 battles
  • [PROVE] PROVE

View PostAtragon, on Jul 02 2017 - 02:20, said:

When players accuse others of hacking, they should at least say which hack mod they think they are using.

So which hack/mod do you think the other player was using ?

Yes, they should go to their house , jump onto their PC, open up the files, scroll down to "cheat Mods"

And Copy, Paste, Send !!

Its that easy!!

Also tagged with 1v1, Throwdown, Tournament, 6th Sense, Mittengard, Mods, Cheating?, Suspicious, Replay, Vanilla

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users