Game Locks/Freeze When Accessing Exterior

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

hardskin #1 Posted Jul 06 2017 - 07:00

Corporal

• Players
  • 15369 battles
When I try to buy some temporary camo or install emblems my game would instantly freeze. Do you guys have this bug too? I have OS X EL CAPITAN VER 10.11.6  

black_colt #2 Posted Jul 06 2017 - 16:13

Major

• -Players-
  • 3370 battles

View Posthardskin, on Jul 05 2017 - 22:00, said:

When I try to buy some temporary camo or install emblems my game would instantly freeze. Do you guys have this bug too? I have OS X EL CAPITAN VER 10.11.6  

Unfortunately this issues seems to affect certain users and IIRC it was solved by using a previous version of the game.

dstud208 - if you are reading the Forums would you please weigh in if on [rolling back] the WoT Mac Wrapper resolved the issue.

I recommend that that you immediately raise a Support Ticket with CodeWeavers [they made the WoT Mac Wrapper] in case they:

have a resolution for you

need to get it in the queue for the developers to look at

For your convenience - here is the CodeWeavers Support URL - select [Other/Unknown] for the CrossOver version - https://www.codeweav...tact-us#support

Should CodeWeavers provide you with a solution - please secure their permission on whether you can post to the Forum and post when permission is received.

If CodeWeavers does not grant permission - please give the Support Ticket you were assigned so that others can reference it when they submit Support Ticket[s] to CodeWeavers.

hardskin #3 Posted Jul 07 2017 - 04:11

Corporal

• Players
  • 15369 battles

View Postblack_colt, on Jul 06 2017 - 09:13, said:

Unfortunately this issues seems to affect certain users and IIRC it was solved by using a previous version of the game.

dstud208 - if you are reading the Forums would you please weigh in if on [rolling back] the WoT Mac Wrapper resolved the issue.

I recommend that that you immediately raise a Support Ticket with CodeWeavers [they made the WoT Mac Wrapper] in case they:

have a resolution for you

need to get it in the queue for the developers to look at

For your convenience - here is the CodeWeavers Support URL - select [Other/Unknown] for the CrossOver version - https://www.codeweav...tact-us#support

Should CodeWeavers provide you with a solution - please secure their permission on whether you can post to the Forum and post when permission is received.

If CodeWeavers does not grant permission - please give the Support Ticket you were assigned so that others can reference it when they submit Support Ticket[s] to CodeWeavers.

Thank you for the reply Sir. I appreciate it.:)

black_colt #4 Posted Jul 07 2017 - 15:46

Major

• -Players-
  • 3370 battles

View Posthardskin, on Jul 06 2017 - 19:11, said:

Thank you for the reply Sir. I appreciate it.:)

Welcome - good luck and happy tanking

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users