• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

LeaveIT2Beaver #21 Posted Jul 09 2017 - 02:52

Major

• -Players-
  • 28284 battles
  • [BRIG] BRIG

Dunkirk movie coming out July 21st  

Edited by LeaveIT2Beaver, Jul 09 2017 - 02:54.

LeaveIT2Beaver #22 Posted Jul 09 2017 - 02:53

Major

• -Players-
  • 28284 battles
  • [BRIG] BRIG

View PostQuemapueblos, on Jul 07 2017 - 12:44, said:

Remember Dunkirk: Timeline of a Miracle is an animated map that depicts the World War II events leading up to, as well as the events of, the Evacuation of Dunkirk in 1940. 

Cutthroatlemur #23 Posted Jul 10 2017 - 05:59

Major

• Players
  • 17952 battles
Omg Wargaming...I had to stop watching almost immediately.  Your Russian bias is overwhelming.  The video starts off with the German invasion of Poland.  Complete with an animation showing German forces taking ALL of Poland... cmon.  Poland was invaded by Germany AND the USSR.  No mention of that at all... 

OrnmiIler #24 Posted Jul 10 2017 - 08:13

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37969 battles

View PostCamiloCienfuegos, on Jul 07 2017 - 13:24, said:

A great effort of the British people in the evacuation.

I think Hitler was the biggest maker of this escape. And I think I let them go with the hope of an alliance with Britain. It is not understood how with the German armed forces and above all the intact air force do not sweep them.

+1

That pro-Hitler King Edward VIII, and that faction was ready to accept a new dominant German control over that oligarchic empire, later became the little puke of Windsor, was removed peaceably under the convenient pretense (through worldwide media PR barrage) of abdication because of marriage to a loose American divorcée.

Adolph tirelessly waited up until the last possible moment (Dunkirk) with wide open arms for this most beloved natural alliance to be consummated, but ultimately he was jilted at alter instead…By the controlling faction around Winston Churchill, which wanted to continue that British empire dominance, maintain control of their Anglo Hitler project and his goose stepping minions to move east, and thus finally destroy USSR (Russia) completely once and for all.

The so-called Vichy of French State (État français) so manipulated the impregnable Maginot Line for penetration that it was a more of a merry formal wedding, with all the guest invitations sent out previously to that co-party, than merely a rape.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users