Jump to content


Who can post last?


  • Please log in to reply
1574 replies to this topic

Isola_di_Fano #1541 Posted Nov 14 2019 - 01:29

    Major

  • Players
  • 24378 battles
  • 4,263
  • Member since:
    11-05-2012
:hiding:

FilthyJagerMain #1542 Posted Nov 14 2019 - 03:56

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • 374
  • Member since:
    07-30-2017
:trollface:

Klaatu_Nicto #1543 Posted Nov 14 2019 - 05:06

    Major

  • Players
  • 44051 battles
  • 10,904
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

 

Spoiler

 



Strike_Witch_Tomoko #1544 Posted Nov 14 2019 - 14:16

    Major

  • Players
  • 15574 battles
  • 12,595
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013


RF_Van #1545 Posted Nov 17 2019 - 05:36

    Major

  • Players
  • 11408 battles
  • 2,452
  • Member since:
    04-13-2013

He throw.

 

Spoiler

 



Klaatu_Nicto #1546 Posted Nov 17 2019 - 08:09

    Major

  • Players
  • 44051 battles
  • 10,904
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012
How do you house train a bird? :confused:

RF_Van #1547 Posted Nov 17 2019 - 08:53

    Major

  • Players
  • 11408 battles
  • 2,452
  • Member since:
    04-13-2013

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Nov 16 2019 - 23:09, said:

How do you house train a bird? :confused:

 

Like this.

 

Spoiler

 



tod914 #1548 Posted Nov 18 2019 - 05:21

    Major

  • Players
  • 65379 battles
  • 6,906
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Nov 17 2019 - 02:09, said:

How do you house train a bird? :confused:

 

 

Spoiler

 



Klaatu_Nicto #1549 Posted Nov 18 2019 - 06:41

    Major

  • Players
  • 44051 battles
  • 10,904
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

Back in the 1970s I had a neighbor who raised pigeons. When he would let them out to fly around they would often for a while stand on the power lines over my 1964 Impala SS. :izmena::izmena:

 

The first time I went for a cruise in my 1997 Camaro SS with the T-Tops off I didn't get far before a bird bombed the passenger seat.



tod914 #1550 Posted Nov 18 2019 - 17:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 65379 battles
  • 6,906
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Nov 18 2019 - 00:41, said:

Back in the 1970s I had a neighbor who raised pigeons. When he would let them out to fly around they would often for a while stand on the power lines over my 1964 Impala SS. :izmena::izmena:

 

The first time I went for a cruise in my 1997 Camaro SS with the T-Tops off I didn't get far before a bird bombed the passenger seat.

 

That's really funny Klaatu.   Got yourself a free Mutz camo scheme.

Spoiler

 



Klaatu_Nicto #1551 Posted Nov 18 2019 - 20:54

    Major

  • Players
  • 44051 battles
  • 10,904
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012
Camel, Cow, Donkey Found Along Kansas Road Traveling Together Towards A Northern Star
https://www.usnews.c...ong-kansas-road

tod914 #1552 Posted Nov 18 2019 - 23:21

    Major

  • Players
  • 65379 battles
  • 6,906
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Nov 18 2019 - 14:54, said:

Camel, Cow, Donkey Found Along Kansas Road Traveling Together Towards A Northern Star
https://www.usnews.c...ong-kansas-road

 

Spoiler

 



RF_Van #1553 Posted Nov 19 2019 - 00:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 11408 battles
  • 2,452
  • Member since:
    04-13-2013

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Nov 18 2019 - 11:54, said:

Camel, Cow, Donkey Found Along Kansas Road Traveling Together Towards A Northern Star
https://www.usnews.c...ong-kansas-road

 

Spoiler

 



Klaatu_Nicto #1554 Posted Nov 19 2019 - 03:34

    Major

  • Players
  • 44051 battles
  • 10,904
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

 

Spoiler

 



RF_Van #1555 Posted Nov 19 2019 - 07:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 11408 battles
  • 2,452
  • Member since:
    04-13-2013
Spoiler

 



Klaatu_Nicto #1556 Posted Nov 20 2019 - 21:28

    Major

  • Players
  • 44051 battles
  • 10,904
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

 

Spoiler

 



RF_Van #1557 Posted Nov 21 2019 - 02:36

    Major

  • Players
  • 11408 battles
  • 2,452
  • Member since:
    04-13-2013

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Nov 20 2019 - 12:28, said:

 

Spoiler

 

 

A concise analysis. We'll have to see what difference the youtube changes make, if indeed it doesn't get changed again. There is considerable political force now pushing against the FTC inspired youtube plan, with the linked petition having reached well over 600,000 signatures so far.

 

And on another topic of interest; development of the new solid state battery. Imagine a battery powered car not needing to be recharged for up to 1000 miles, or heavily used personal electronic devices not needing to be charged for weeks or even months at a time. Nobel prize winner John B. Goodenough, inventor of the lithium ion battery, is leading a team at the University of Texas which is currently developing a new vastly superior battery for everyday use.

 

Spoiler

 



Klaatu_Nicto #1558 Posted Nov 21 2019 - 03:38

    Major

  • Players
  • 44051 battles
  • 10,904
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

View PostRF_Van, on Nov 20 2019 - 17:36, said:

 

A concise analysis. We'll have to see what difference the youtube changes make, if indeed it doesn't get changed again. There is considerable political force now pushing against the FTC inspired youtube plan, with the linked petition having reached well over 600,000 signatures so far.

 

And on another topic of interest; development of the new solid state battery. Imagine a battery powered car not needing to be recharged for up to 1000 miles, or heavily used personal electronic devices not needing to be charged for weeks or even months at a time. Nobel prize winner John B. Goodenough, inventor of the lithium ion battery, is leading a team at the University of Texas which is currently developing a new vastly superior battery for everyday use.

 

Spoiler

 

 

Another new battery but it's discovery might be too late because of the solid state battery.

 

Spoiler

 

 

 



Klaatu_Nicto #1559 Posted Nov 22 2019 - 00:23

    Major

  • Players
  • 44051 battles
  • 10,904
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

 

:)  :)

 

Spoiler

 

:great:  :great:



FilthyJagerMain #1560 Posted Nov 22 2019 - 06:01

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • 374
  • Member since:
    07-30-2017





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users