• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Quemapueblos #1 Posted Jul 12 2017 - 17:34

Associate Producer

• Administrator
  • 8587 battles
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A

Hello Tankers,

Today we launched patch 0.9.19.1 and we want to hear your feedback! There are separate topics for major 0.9.19.1 changes, please leave general feedback for Patch 9.19.1 in this thread and see the specific topics below:

Full List of Patch 9.19.1 Changes

M3cH_44_ #2 Posted Jul 12 2017 - 17:46

Sergeant

• Players
  • 17535 battles
  • [I_H] I_H
I can't get the patch to download and its been 3 hrs.

The_World_Needs_A_Hero #3 Posted Jul 12 2017 - 17:47

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 5907 battles
WZ-111 5A. 9 battles. Each one ammo racked, and often more than once. The economy in T10 is bad enough. Now I have to stock and use BOTH repair kits for this tank? 

burnner #4 Posted Jul 12 2017 - 17:51

Sergeant

• Players
  • 60932 battles

And the lag is still here

Derp_o7 #5 Posted Jul 12 2017 - 18:05

Captain

• Players
  • 27759 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

Limit arty to 1 per side, no matter the game mode.

Sincerely, every player ever.

__WARDADDY_ #6 Posted Jul 12 2017 - 18:14

Major

• -Players-
  • 29945 battles
  • [MUG-W] MUG-W

View PostQuemapueblos, on Jul 12 2017 - 10:34, said:

Hello Tankers,

Today we launched patch 0.9.19.1 and we want to hear your feedback! There are separate topics for major 0.9.19.1 changes, please leave general feedback for Patch 9.19.1 in this thread and see the specific topics below:

I am not able to play, because of all the rubber band lag (PACKET LOSS) on Telia's end.

So zero feedback here!!! Smile_sceptic.gif

Really wargaming. You roll out a new patch and the issues on the last two have not been addressed. I seems you really trying to kill this game with all the effort you putting into it!!!

PS. Wargaming NA could you please relay a message to the Минск office. If they please would be so kind and communicate to Telia to get the hamsters out of their servers in order to be actually able to play the game!!!

Edited by __WARDADDY_, Jul 12 2017 - 19:37.

B_L_Montgomery #7 Posted Jul 12 2017 - 18:20

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8131 battles
  • [7-7-7] 7-7-7
Just stop. Stop updating the game every month. Every time an update is introduced, I have trouble reconnecting to the server and end up having to spend 2-3 hours fixing the problem.  We players just want to play, we don't like server down times, and we sure don't like it when servers are down because of some insignificant patch. I still can't connect to the US servers, even though I was able to last night. Its not a problem on my end, it is WG who keeps failing its clients and making their lives difficult. This patch should have been saved and introduced with the next big update (9.20). Just leave players in peace. Your updates ruin our gameplay. We don't need more technical problems arising from downloads and reconnection. We would really prefer it if the Devs just take a break and let the players play the game. 

Edited by B_L_Montgomery, Jul 12 2017 - 18:20.

Gunadie #8 Posted Jul 12 2017 - 18:20

Major

• Players
  • 36205 battles
  • [PROVE] PROVE

View PostQuemapueblos, on Jul 12 2017 - 08:34, said:

Hello Tankers,

SO where are the new maps??

Another useless update with everything no ones asking for and nothing that players have requested for eons.

MAPS MAPS MAPS MAPS

YOUR MAPS ARE OLD, STALE , POORLY DESIGNED
AND WORN OUT!!!!!!

THIS GAME NEEDS NEW MAPS!

MAPS MAPS MAPS MAPS MAPS!!!!!!

B_L_Montgomery #9 Posted Jul 12 2017 - 18:22

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8131 battles
  • [7-7-7] 7-7-7

View PostM3cH_44_, on Jul 12 2017 - 17:46, said:

I can't get the patch to download and its been 3 hrs.

Thats because WG doesn't think through on its actions. They apparently never thought of the fact that the update will bring technical difficulties to players who aren't computer savy but they went ahead anyway. Now, I have to wait in boredom and fury as I attempt to "connect" to their turbulent servers 

__WARDADDY_ #10 Posted Jul 12 2017 - 18:26

Major

• -Players-
  • 29945 battles
  • [MUG-W] MUG-W

View PostB_L_Montgomery, on Jul 12 2017 - 11:20, said:

Just stop. Stop updating the game every month. Every time an update is introduced, I have trouble reconnecting to the server and end up having to spend 2-3 hours fixing the problem.  We players just want to play, we don't like server down times, and we sure don't like it when servers are down because of some insignificant patch. I still can't connect to the US servers, even though I was able to last night. Its not a problem on my end, it is WG who keeps failing its clients and making their lives difficult. This patch should have been saved and introduced with the next big update (9.20). Just leave players in peace. Your updates ruin our gameplay. We don't need more technical problems arising from downloads and reconnection. We would really prefer it if the Devs just take a break and let the players play the game. 

Save your breath, because as far as I can recall wargaming "NEVER NEVER" listens to their customer!

Edited by __WARDADDY_, Jul 12 2017 - 18:33.

__WARDADDY_ #11 Posted Jul 12 2017 - 18:27

Major

• -Players-
  • 29945 battles
  • [MUG-W] MUG-W

View PostGunadie, on Jul 12 2017 - 11:20, said:

SO where are the new maps??

Another useless update with everything no ones asking for and nothing that players have requested for eons.

MAPS MAPS MAPS MAPS

YOUR MAPS ARE OLD, STALE , POORLY DESIGNED
AND WORN OUT!!!!!!

THIS GAME NEED NEW MAPS

MAPS MAPS MAPS MAPS MAPS!!!!!!

+1 ON THIS ONE!!!Smile_great.gif

HotSauce_defender #12 Posted Jul 12 2017 - 18:33

Private

• -Players-
  • 8448 battles
  • [SCYWG] SCYWG
Wargaming. As an HONEST player of your game I say this. do NOT listen to all these people. Complain, Complain, again and again. Lag......MM.....Arty.....Buffs......nerfs.....gold........BLAH BLAH BLAH. None of it is valid or true. At LEAST 80% of the players are HAPPY with the new update. Only the complainers are the ones who come and are spouting nonsense. You are only hearing the 10% or so amount of players that are raging, complaining, low life noobs. Please! Your game is FINE. Don't listen to all these voices. You can't please everyone and even if you could, they do not deserve to be listened to. And for the players reading this, You really think you can argue with what I am saying???? Don't make yourself look dumber than you already are. Please, save yourself the embarrassment.....  

__WARDADDY_ #13 Posted Jul 12 2017 - 18:37

Major

• -Players-
  • 29945 battles
  • [MUG-W] MUG-W

View PostHotSauce_defender, on Jul 12 2017 - 11:33, said:

Wargaming. As an HONEST player of your game I say this. do NOT listen to all these people. Complain, Complain, again and again. Lag......MM.....Arty.....Buffs......nerfs.....gold........BLAH BLAH BLAH. None of it is valid or true. At LEAST 80% of the players are HAPPY with the new update. Only the complainers are the ones who come and are spouting nonsense. You are only hearing the 10% or so amount of players that are raging, complaining, low life noobs. Please! Your game is FINE. Don't listen to all these voices. You can't please everyone and even if you could, they do not deserve to be listened to. And for the players reading this, You really think you can argue with what I am saying???? Don't make yourself look dumber than you already are. Please, save yourself the embarrassment.....  

Don't make yourself look dumber than you already are...

Just to comment on one of your last sentences. You already filled that spot very well!

I really wonder what you had for breakfast today, because it seemed not to agree with you very well!Smile_trollface-3.gif

Edited by __WARDADDY_, Jul 12 2017 - 18:38.

Gunadie #14 Posted Jul 12 2017 - 18:38

Major

• Players
  • 36205 battles
  • [PROVE] PROVE

View PostHotSauce_defender, on Jul 12 2017 - 09:33, said:

Please provide evidence to back up your claim that 80% are happy.

Or is this just your personal opinion as I'm sure you do not speak for anyone else but yourself!

Gunadie #15 Posted Jul 12 2017 - 18:40

Major

• Players
  • 36205 battles
  • [PROVE] PROVE

View PostB_L_Montgomery, on Jul 12 2017 - 09:20, said:

The only update I want to see is one that has new maps in it

(and very little else)

__WARDADDY_ #16 Posted Jul 12 2017 - 18:46

Major

• -Players-
  • 29945 battles
  • [MUG-W] MUG-W

View PostGunadie, on Jul 12 2017 - 11:40, said:

The only update I want to see is one that has new maps in it

(and very little else)

I think "HELL" has to freeze over first, before you see actually a new map here on this game! Smile_sceptic.gif

Themutt36 #17 Posted Jul 12 2017 - 18:59

Captain

• Players
  • 19658 battles
  • [DV] DV

I like the better colors for exiting battles, going back to the garage and such. 

I hate that every time I bother to install a few skins or a garage mod( like I did last night) out comes a new patch and you have to do everything one at a time to make sure it works. 

I don't mind the vanilla game too much but there are some extra things I like ie; automatically return crew options.

Primal_Mercenary #18 Posted Jul 12 2017 - 19:12

Captain

• Players
  • 80011 battles

View PostHotSauce_defender, on Jul 12 2017 - 10:33, said:

Love to see where you polled 120 million players to find 80% are happy with the patch.  Pretty sure you embarrassed yourself already being a [edited]canoe.  Go actually read posts of the issues people are having with lag, and its not relegated to just one area being East, West, or whatever.  

Btw, good assumption everyone is a low life noob, and nice stats, noob.

madogthefirst #19 Posted Jul 12 2017 - 19:16

Major

• Players
  • 20886 battles
  • [CSA-1] CSA-1
Why did you guys feel the need to change the Esc Menu? I liked the old one.

B_L_Montgomery #20 Posted Jul 12 2017 - 19:20

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8131 battles
  • [7-7-7] 7-7-7

WG please fix this connection issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIX THIS ISSUE!!!!!!!!!

Also tagged with Patch 9.19.1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users