Jump to content


Report Lag Here

lag downdetector.com

  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

2ndAD2015MPD #1 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 14:56

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 29983 battles
  • 90
  • Member since:
    12-19-2015

Report Lag Here:

http://downdetector.com/status/world-of-tanks

 

 

Click on, I have a problem with World of Tanks, then choose: something else; then complain about lag.


Edited by 2ndAD2015MPD, Jul 13 2017 - 15:30.


ImaKillYou #2 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 15:12

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 24200 battles
  • 682
  • [-GENT] -GENT
  • Member since:
    04-25-2011

Useless.

 

While this site will tell you if a website is down or not, NO ONE from WG or Telia will ever see it.



BigDollarBillz #3 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 15:13

    Captain

  • Players
  • 34396 battles
  • 1,933
  • [SBW] SBW
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011
Heck we could report it at the office of the NA guys and nothing would be done. The server lag on the east is god awful this morning.

Edited by BigDollarBillz, Jul 13 2017 - 15:13.


__WARDADDY_ #4 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 15:15

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 31118 battles
  • 2,994
  • [MUG-W] MUG-W
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014

View PostBigDollarBillz, on Jul 13 2017 - 08:13, said:

Heck we could report it at the office of the NA guys and nothing would be done. The server lag on the east is god awful this morning.

 

Since the last two patches I can not play the East server at all. Smile_sceptic.gif

 

PS. I must assume nobody from wargaming actually reads any of the rubber band lag threads or they just give a flying [edited] about it. There are hundreds of complaints on the same soar subject!!!


Edited by __WARDADDY_, Jul 13 2017 - 15:19.


__WARDADDY_ #5 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 15:23

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 31118 battles
  • 2,994
  • [MUG-W] MUG-W
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014

View PostOpps_killed_U, on Jul 13 2017 - 08:20, said:

 

Moderated by Volier_Zcit

 

If that is all you have to say Tier IV warrior, Don't Go Away Mad, Just Go.

 

PS. A little over 2K games, I really wonder how many accounts you actually have?  By the way thanks for your absolutely useless reply on this topic!

Have a nice day Kid.


Edited by Volier_Zcit, Jul 14 2017 - 01:49.


Awestryker #6 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 15:25

    Major

  • Players
  • 23416 battles
  • 2,151
  • Member since:
    01-15-2013
All hail Telia.net !!

Raxter54 #7 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 15:31

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 6123 battles
  • 380
  • Member since:
    05-22-2016

View Post__WARDADDY_, on Jul 13 2017 - 15:23, said:

 

If that is all you have to say Tier IV warrior, Don't Go Away Mad, Just Go.

 

PS. A little over 2K games, I really wonder how many accounts you actually have?  By the way thanks for your absolutely useless reply on this topic!

Have a nice day Kid.

Just curious - do you consider your reply constructive and useful?



Kliphie #8 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 15:32

    Captain

  • Players
  • 28121 battles
  • 1,524
  • [IOC] IOC
  • Member since:
    07-20-2012
Post your Ping Plotter screen caps with lag spikes or packet loss when you make your complaint posts.  Evidence has more weight than "take my word for it."

xrays_ #9 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 15:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 43049 battles
  • 2,799
  • [FELOW] FELOW
  • Member since:
    08-02-2013

Again, I am thoroughly surprised at the amount of complaints regarding lag recently, seeing as how I haven't personally experienced any connection issues. I really wish someone would get to the bottom of the actual problems instead of constantly believing it's 100% server-related.

 

x.



__WARDADDY_ #10 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 16:06

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 31118 battles
  • 2,994
  • [MUG-W] MUG-W
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014

View PostOpps_killed_U, on Jul 13 2017 - 08:36, said:

Moderated by Volier_Zcit

Your posting has absolutely nothing to do with the thread that many player in this game experiencing excessive lag???

You putting up a lot of effort to display stuff that nobody was talking about in the first place.

 

PS. I suggest you read the topic header again Kid!

 

 


Edited by Volier_Zcit, Jul 14 2017 - 01:48.


Met4lCrunch #11 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 16:21

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 38372 battles
  • 714
  • [VGASR] VGASR
  • Member since:
    03-18-2014

View Postxrays_, on Jul 13 2017 - 08:48, said:

Again, I am thoroughly surprised at the amount of complaints regarding lag recently, seeing as how I haven't personally experienced any connection issues. I really wish someone would get to the bottom of the actual problems instead of constantly believing it's 100% server-related.

 

x.

 

Even if it's not directly server related, the problem must be close to the East server in form of a hub dropping packets (Telia?).

From where I'm playing (South Central Canada) I have major lag issues playing on NA East. I already avoid playing my higher tier tanks for a while.

The few times I was playing on the West server, I had almost no occurrences of lag. To make a point that distance is of no concern in this regard, I have absolutely no lag issues playing on the EU servers (better server hardware and networking over there?).

Considering those facts, pure logic would tell me it's not my equipment, nor can I blame my ISP. What's left in this equation?



__WARDADDY_ #12 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 16:37

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 31118 battles
  • 2,994
  • [MUG-W] MUG-W
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014

That is why the East server has all the rubber banding going on and it is unplayable for many player.

Optimized-ping.PNG



bockscar43 #13 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 16:46

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 25358 battles
  • 1,014
  • [PL1AR] PL1AR
  • Member since:
    01-01-2015

View PostMet4lCrunch, on Jul 13 2017 - 16:21, said:

 

Even if it's not directly server related, the problem must be close to the East server in form of a hub dropping packets (Telia?).

From where I'm playing (South Central Canada) I have major lag issues playing on NA East. I already avoid playing my higher tier tanks for a while.

The few times I was playing on the West server, I had almost no occurrences of lag. To make a point that distance is of no concern in this regard, I have absolutely no lag issues playing on the EU servers (better server hardware and networking over there?).

Considering those facts, pure logic would tell me it's not my equipment, nor can I blame my ISP. What's left in this equation?

 

Answer: Wots, either through incompetence or their desire to monetize the game by cutting expenses at the expense of the base.

TeamKill_Me_Harder #14 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 16:46

    Major

  • Players
  • 16017 battles
  • 3,030
  • Member since:
    03-09-2014

View Post__WARDADDY_, on Jul 13 2017 - 15:23, said:

 

If that is all you have to say Tier IV warrior, Don't Go Away Mad, Just Go.

 

PS. A little over 2K games, I really wonder how many accounts you actually have?  By the way thanks for your absolutely useless reply on this topic!

Have a nice day Kid.

He's right, MUG is bad.



Whistling_Death_ #15 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 16:53

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 53420 battles
  • 2,097
  • [13-AD] 13-AD
  • Member since:
    11-09-2014

For those suffering from lag, clear your 1-hour browser history, then turn off your computer for at least 10 seconds. Reboot your router by unplugging it, then plug it back in, restart your computer and log back into W.o.T. This should take care of any lag. I do this before logging into W.o.T. and rarely have any lag issues. I hope this helps someone out! :)



BigDollarBillz #16 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 16:57

    Captain

  • Players
  • 34396 battles
  • 1,933
  • [SBW] SBW
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

View PostWhistling_Death_, on Jul 13 2017 - 10:53, said:

For those suffering from lag, clear your 1-hour browser history, then turn off your computer for at least 10 seconds. Reboot your router by unplugging it, then plug it back in, restart your computer and log back into W.o.T. This should take care of any lag. I do this before logging into W.o.T. and rarely have any lag issues. I hope this helps someone out! :)

 

Well for one I am hard wired, so no router. Well for two my gaming pc is only used for gaming. I have another pc that is also hard wired for using the internet.

Kliphie #17 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 17:02

    Captain

  • Players
  • 28121 battles
  • 1,524
  • [IOC] IOC
  • Member since:
    07-20-2012

View PostWhistling_Death_, on Jul 13 2017 - 10:53, said:

For those suffering from lag, clear your 1-hour browser history, then turn off your computer for at least 10 seconds. Reboot your router by unplugging it, then plug it back in, restart your computer and log back into W.o.T. This should take care of any lag. I do this before logging into W.o.T. and rarely have any lag issues. I hope this helps someone out! :)

 

Every night before I go to bed I spin in a circle 20 times to make the sun rise the next morning.  The sun has come up every day, so it must be working.  

__WARDADDY_ #18 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 17:07

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 31118 battles
  • 2,994
  • [MUG-W] MUG-W
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014

View PostPerma_Chatbanned_Hacker, on Jul 13 2017 - 09:46, said:

He's right, MUG is bad.

 

So who cares! The topic is the rubber band lag and not that you have to make your derogatory statements!

__WARDADDY_ #19 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 17:09

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 31118 battles
  • 2,994
  • [MUG-W] MUG-W
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014

View PostPerma_Chatbanned_Hacker, on Jul 13 2017 - 09:46, said:

He's right, MUG is bad.

 

Another Kid that just is in the progress hopping out of the nest (or not)  speaks up!

bockscar43 #20 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 17:17

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 25358 battles
  • 1,014
  • [PL1AR] PL1AR
  • Member since:
    01-01-2015
For the amount of complaining from the base one would think that wots would speak on the issue, not a peep. However a new product we get banners, fireworks or wots personalities beating the buy drum. One wonders where the priorities are?

Edited by bockscar43, Jul 13 2017 - 17:18.






Also tagged with lag, downdetector.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users