FIX YOUR PREPAID CARD PROBLEM IN THE PREMIUM SHOP

Support Bugs

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Metal_SpecialNeedsShrddr #1 Posted Jul 14 2017 - 09:19

Corporal

• Players
  • 28414 battles

I recently bought a prepaid card from the Best Buy I work at, and I came home wanting to redeem the code to recieve some gold, but apparently I was unable to do so. I went to the prepaid card option in the premium shop under "Get Gold", and tried to redeem the code. The problem is that it brought me to the "Redeem Wargaming Code" page. That is not correct and I am still waiting on getting that card redeemed. I am not the only one having this problem.

PLEASE FIX THE PREMIUM SHOP WARGAMING!

signature.png

FeelMy_APCR #2 Posted Jul 14 2017 - 09:37

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 31696 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA
Stop giving money to WG.

Everlasting_Chungus #3 Posted Jul 14 2017 - 09:49

Major

• Players
  • 32524 battles
  • [200IQ] 200IQ

And here we can see that it is true that having good stats doesn't mean your IQ is equally as high. 

I don't understand why this even needs to be said: Send in a  ticket to WG support. WE CAN'T DO PISS, nor will any WG employee who will casually respond.

Metal_SpecialNeedsShrddr #4 Posted Jul 14 2017 - 10:44

Corporal

• Players
  • 28414 battles

View PostGravtech, on Jul 14 2017 - 08:49, said:

And here we can see that it is true that having good stats doesn't mean your IQ is equally as high. 

I don't understand why this even needs to be said: Send in a  ticket to WG support. WE CAN'T DO PISS, nor will any WG employee who will casually respond.

So instead of agreeing with me and possibly sending the word out to others you say that my IQ is low and tell me to send a ticket to Wargaming? Piss off. I have and I didn't get a response until 5 days later. Which stated that they are "aware" of the situation. But coming from them that doesn't mean that much A Wargaming employee responding would be a great thing. This topic was to let people know what is going on, not to mirror a potential ticket that could be sent to Wargaming Support. Plus I'm not that good of a player, a play around too much to have fun.

__WARDADDY_ #5 Posted Jul 14 2017 - 15:28

Major

• -Players-
  • 32816 battles

View PostMetalshreder1, on Jul 14 2017 - 02:19, said:

I recently bought a prepaid card from the Best Buy I work at, and I came home wanting to redeem the code to recieve some gold, but apparently I was unable to do so. I went to the prepaid card option in the premium shop under "Get Gold", and tried to redeem the code. The problem is that it brought me to the "Redeem Wargaming Code" page. That is not correct and I am still waiting on getting that card redeemed. I am not the only one having this problem.

signature.png

My two cents on this topic are...

How is the game performing since the last three patches?....like utter horse manure!

- Contact list busted (who needs friends)

- Rubber band lag (mostly East)

- getting booted of and logged back in automatically (I don't use mods)

- Forum/ WoT website slow as molasses or not working at all (excessive packet loss)

Until wargaming actually fixes some of these glitches, my wallet is closed...How about yours? Smile_blinky.gif

Edited by __WARDADDY_, Jul 14 2017 - 16:04.

Metal_SpecialNeedsShrddr #6 Posted Jul 14 2017 - 20:10

Corporal

• Players
  • 28414 battles

View Post__WARDADDY_, on Jul 14 2017 - 14:28, said:

My two cents on this topic are...

How is the game performing since the last three patches?....like utter horse manure!

- Contact list busted (who needs friends)

- Rubber band lag (mostly East)

- getting booted of and logged back in automatically (I don't use mods)

- Forum/ WoT website slow as molasses or not working at all (excessive packet loss)

Until wargaming actually fixes some of these glitches, my wallet is closed...How about yours? Smile_blinky.gif

Same. But my point is that people are unable to redeem prepaid cards at all. Until they fix the website, my wallet is closed as well. Plus as someone who plays east, every other game I play has 30-50 ping while tanks has 80-90. Its annoying.

Edited by Metalshreder1, Jul 14 2017 - 20:11.

Xx1Tommy1xX #7 Posted Jul 14 2017 - 20:17

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13218 battles
  • [-XBK-] -XBK-

View PostMetalshreder1, on Jul 14 2017 - 03:19, said:

signature.png

Hey man idk if this will help but: using Google Chrome or Firefox with ad blocker or without sometimes won't let you redeem your codes.

To fix this use Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer. 

It happens to me also. 

Last time it happen to me was when I got the Firepower book codes.

Metal_SpecialNeedsShrddr #8 Posted Jul 14 2017 - 22:40

Corporal

• Players
  • 28414 battles

View PostXx1Tommy1xX, on Jul 14 2017 - 19:17, said:

Hey man idk if this will help but: using Google Chrome or Firefox with ad blocker or without sometimes won't let you redeem your codes.

To fix this use Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer. 

It happens to me also. 

Lasy time it happen yo me was when I got the Firepower book codes.

I will try. Thank you

EDIT: It does not work. The problem is that when you click on the prepaid card option in the premium shop, it brings you to the "Redeem Wargaming Code", not the bring prepaid card page. Adblock is not the problem.

Edited by Metalshreder1, Jul 15 2017 - 02:05.

LordCmdr #9 Posted Aug 14 2017 - 02:41

Private

• -Players-
  • 2181 battles
For what it's worth Wargaming apparently ceased business with their current gift card vendor. All retail stores that carried these have pulled them from their shelves. I found a stack at best buy still and tried buying it, but their system denied it saying unauthorized. If you still have one- Wargaming support has been very good about just giving you the gold amount!

The_Reverend_1032 #10 Posted Dec 29 2018 - 07:21

Private

• Players
  • 32159 battles
  • [CS7AO] CS7AO

View PostLordCmdr, on Aug 14 2017 - 01:41, said:

For what it's worth Wargaming apparently ceased business with their current gift card vendor. All retail stores that carried these have pulled them from their shelves. I found a stack at best buy still and tried buying it, but their system denied it saying unauthorized. If you still have one- Wargaming support has been very good about just giving you the gold amount!

Well apparently not everyone. My son bought me one from Walmart for Christmas and Wargaming is saying its already been redeemed...except I didn't redeem it. Now they are telling me to go back to Walmart.

Also tagged with Support, Bugs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users