Jump to content


Seems that my arty is missing lots more since the patch


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

NeroGermanicus #1 Posted Jul 17 2017 - 02:33

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 39122 battles
  • 1,084
  • [HAX] HAX
  • Member since:
    09-03-2014
Ok I have a GW Tiger P with a almost 4 skill crew. I am missing shots just like before they took away our high damage capabilities. Never heard they were gonna nerf accuracy, but it sure seems like I miss an awful lot more now.

Bsan77 #2 Posted Jul 17 2017 - 02:33

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13038 battles
  • 1,031
  • [OTTER] OTTER
  • Member since:
    07-07-2013
This is a great place to complain about this.. :hiding::popcorn:

Demonic_Angel_of_Death #3 Posted Jul 17 2017 - 02:35

    Major

  • Players
  • 2142 battles
  • 3,983
  • [DEMON] DEMON
  • Member since:
    09-29-2012

See, the problem is you're playing a G.W. Tiger P... That thing is garbage, you gotta get yourself a G.W. Memether if you want accurate shots...

... I too have 4 crew skills, so I know what I'm talking about... 


Edited by Demonic_Angel_of_Death, Jul 17 2017 - 02:36.


Bsan77 #4 Posted Jul 17 2017 - 02:45

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13038 battles
  • 1,031
  • [OTTER] OTTER
  • Member since:
    07-07-2013

View PostDemonic_Angel_of_Death, on Jul 16 2017 - 19:35, said:

See, the problem is you're playing a G.W. Tiger P... That thing is garbage, you gotta get yourself a G.W. Memether if you want accurate shots...

... I too have 4 crew skills, so I know what I'm talking about... 

 

Yeah, but you only have one mark..

Hauptmann_Von_Ludwig #5 Posted Jul 17 2017 - 03:28

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 58637 battles
  • 805
  • Member since:
    11-26-2011

View PostNeroGermanicus, on Jul 16 2017 - 20:33, said:

Ok I have a GW Tiger P with a almost 4 skill crew. I am missing shots just like before they took away our high damage capabilities. Never heard they were gonna nerf accuracy, but it sure seems like I miss an awful lot more now.

 

And there was much rejoicing



stalkervision #6 Posted Jul 17 2017 - 03:31

    Major

  • Players
  • 51842 battles
  • 8,230
  • Member since:
    11-12-2013
My tiger p was hitting everything in sight with a new crew for days and days.  :B This weekend it all changed. :angry:

NeroGermanicus #7 Posted Jul 17 2017 - 03:43

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 39122 battles
  • 1,084
  • [HAX] HAX
  • Member since:
    09-03-2014

View PostBsan77, on Jul 16 2017 - 19:33, said:

This is a great place to complain about this.. :hiding::popcorn:

It is apparent that you lack the intelligence to know the difference between a question and a complaint. Which of course leads to the question as to why you felt the need to make a totally useless comment in my thread?



V_A_C_A #8 Posted Jul 17 2017 - 03:45

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 18552 battles
  • 1,434
  • [BREJO] BREJO
  • Member since:
    06-02-2015
GW Tiger P is the worst GW of the tech tree (for me, it's the 2nd WORST arty of all - The Bison is the worst).
But GW Tiger (tier 9) is really nice.

Demonic_Angel_of_Death #9 Posted Jul 17 2017 - 03:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 2142 battles
  • 3,983
  • [DEMON] DEMON
  • Member since:
    09-29-2012

View PostBsan77, on Jul 16 2017 - 20:45, said:

 

Yeah, but you only have one mark..

 

Since the patch dropped I've gone up over 10% on it, I plan to have my second MoE within a week or two...

I would say by the end of next week, but my main "good" PC is in need of repairs, and I can't count on this backup PC for much...



Bsan77 #10 Posted Jul 17 2017 - 03:49

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13038 battles
  • 1,031
  • [OTTER] OTTER
  • Member since:
    07-07-2013

View PostDemonic_Angel_of_Death, on Jul 16 2017 - 20:48, said:

 

Since the patch dropped I've gone up over 10% on it, I plan to have my second MoE within a week or two...

I would say by the end of next week, but my main "good" PC is in need of repairs, and I can't count on this backup PC for much...

 

Check it

 

http://imgur.com/a/4gS59



Trooper13 #11 Posted Jul 17 2017 - 04:23

    Sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 24567 battles
  • 238
  • Member since:
    09-29-2010

View PostBsan77, on Jul 17 2017 - 01:33, said:

This is a great place to complain about this.. :hiding::popcorn:

 

Troll much?

Bsan77 #12 Posted Jul 17 2017 - 04:29

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13038 battles
  • 1,031
  • [OTTER] OTTER
  • Member since:
    07-07-2013

View PostTrooper13, on Jul 16 2017 - 21:23, said:

 

Troll much?

 

I was actually being dead serious. Well, sarcastically serious. Usually he would've gotten rekt by people who hate arty, but it appears they went to sleep.... lol 

Thbobo #13 Posted Jul 17 2017 - 23:24

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 6852 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    01-02-2014

Was there an Arty Nerf this last patch?  And what tanks where nerfed if so. My BC-155 55 was good at aiming but was crappy damage, now its horrible at aiming and crappy damage.  Sheez talk about taking the fun away. 

 

I worked all this way to get up to the 155 58 and a month before It gets a big time nerf. That twice now that by the time I get to a T10 tank I wanted its nerfed. Really leaving a bad taste in my mouth. 

 

So again my question is was there a nerf in the latest patch to the accuracy/aiming with the BC 155 55/58?


Edited by Thbobo, Jul 17 2017 - 23:25.


NeroGermanicus #14 Posted Jul 18 2017 - 02:25

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 39122 battles
  • 1,084
  • [HAX] HAX
  • Member since:
    09-03-2014

View PostBsan77, on Jul 16 2017 - 21:29, said:

 

I was actually being dead serious. Well, sarcastically serious. Usually he would've gotten rekt by people who hate arty, but it appears they went to sleep.... lol 

 

And I ignore the arty hating [edited]. Arty was in use against tanks in all wars. To take them out of this game would be historically inaccurate, short sighted and plain stupid!

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users