Does anyone know what happened to the Adams family?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

moogleslam #41 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 13:09

Major

• Players
  • 27490 battles
  • [REL-A] REL-A

View PostOld_Noobette, on Sep 11 2017 - 00:53, said:

That's one of the Kardashian girls

It's not...

Laceylace #42 Posted Sep 14 2017 - 12:51

Major

• Players
  • 22513 battles
  • [DIMBO] DIMBO

I'm pretty sure the OP is someone from their circle or something. But what do I know. I'm apparently 3 different people. I'm Lacey, I'm Tsavo's roommate AND I'm Uberdice. All in one! 

I think the people who made that website are the ones with MPD. 

yereverluvinunclebert #43 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 01:09

Major

• Players
  • 16613 battles

View PostLaceylace, on Sep 14 2017 - 11:51, said:

I'm pretty sure the OP is someone from their circle or something.

What DO you mean? I was trying to get in contact with them but isn't that patently obvious? Did you bother reading? Their site was down from the UK. That's it. I reported it, it was fixed, they fixed it. If I was in their circle why would I bother to report their site down if here if I was one of them?

In any case, I'd be proud to be among their number (except for the swearing and the dodgy, over-the-top exposure of some people's personal data) as I think they are very entertaining. I'd be more than happy to contribute to their site but my writings would be a little less insulting, possibly more decorous and definitely more tactful.

At the moment - and into the future  - I have/will have nothing to do with them, they are who they are, their style is their own and they don't need me.

I have to say one thing Laceylace, you are a lot more paranoid than they are schizophrenic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users