Dear Wargaming, is there a way

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

SgtRock52 #21 Posted Jul 19 2017 - 03:37

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 16241 battles
  • [BTB] BTB
WG NA is run by a bunch of ROBOTS that provide rubber stamp answers to issues, they are the puppet of WG RU. WGRU could care less about us dumb amerikanskis as long as they have a huge player base in RU/EU....their responses to ARTY issues is clear proof, they also bend to the will of the UNISLOBS. In other words, we have no say at all otherwise most of the sheet that goes down in WG would not happen.

themusgrat #22 Posted Jul 19 2017 - 04:45

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 28793 battles
  • [D-O-S] D-O-S

View PostHOTA_CHATON, on Jul 18 2017 - 19:51, said:

View Postthemusgrat, on Jul 18 2017 - 17:54, said:

Does wargaming really listen to NA though? It used to be that threads here were regularly replied to, and we had ongoing discussions. I understand if that's not needed, but the playerbase is dying. If WG doesn't mind the end of the NA server, that's fine, but it used to represent a huge chunk of their income. There are just a few ways that they could get many of the old players interested again.

Our opinion isn't really even dissenting. They just ruined competitive play. There are very minimal effort ways, essentially redoing what they have done in the past, of setting up competitive play on NA for success. The problem with competitive play in this game is that it wasn't broken, and they fixed it. At least with clan wars. With tournaments, they just simply nerfed them, and with clan tournaments, there were better ways to do it. You just ask people what will motivate them to play these game modes, they tell you, you see if it will negatively affect either the game or your income, and you make a decision. If you make the right decision, people playing are happy and don't leave the game, and new players are just a bonus.

The problem for a long time has been that there is a disconnect in this process. The disconnect is at the very beginning, where they never really ask, or do what they need to, for NA to thrive.

No, they don't listen as this the most causticly, hazardous, and vile server they have.  Why should they listen to this trash?  And yes, I am a big boy and recognize that I have contributed to that, in the past.  Are you big enough to acknowledge your part?  Maybe, just maybe, if we work hard at turning things around, between ourselves and quit all this junk we are so accustomed to, just maybe we might get some respect and finally heard.  What do you think?

This is another great alternative point of view! Upvoted! I love people who love being pissed upon!

Also, go outside, and meet a pyccia. I bet Russians are a little more forward and "caustic" than us NA players, on average.

Also I am big enough to acknowledge everything I've been. I have certainly been an idiot at times, but this is me, legitimately, trying to show good will towards wargaming. I really, honestly, know what this server needs and wants, and I can easily show them all of it.

It is ultimately pride that prevents us all from accepting help. Pride will always be the downfall of almost anything, and it certainly was always the downfall of wargaming.

Edited by themusgrat, Jul 19 2017 - 04:49.

The_Creeper_Hunter #23 Posted Jul 20 2017 - 11:40

Corporal

• Players
  • 23046 battles

Here's what I think. Even though NA population is dwindling, Our $$$$ transferred into Belorussian Bucks is very nice indeed. When exchange rate changes, with so few players.... the golden goose is cooked.

themusgrat #24 Posted Jul 24 2017 - 20:57

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 28793 battles
  • [D-O-S] D-O-S

View PostThe_Creeper_Hunter, on Jul 20 2017 - 04:40, said:

Here's what I think. Even though NA population is dwindling, Our $$$$ transferred into Belorussian Bucks is very nice indeed. When exchange rate changes, with so few players.... the golden goose is cooked.

Unfortunately I think this is true. They did make a boatload of money off of this game. I don't quite understand why you have to stop trying once you've made your money, but it is the rare big company that is able to keep a level of quality after getting rich. 

That said, this is not a company that needs to continually make new products, all they need to do is stick to a working formula, and do some basic monitoring. The only thing new they need to be doing is new maps and tank lines. If they had stuck with cw as it was, the game would have stayed successful. There was no player migration away, the only thing that ended competitive play here was wargaming deciding to change many of the things that made cw so successful and fun. It wasn't broke, and they broke it. It wouldn't be hard to fix it now that it's broken, but they insist on doing more work/ruining it further.

I wonder, at what point during the death of their game and cash flow, will they start listening to the consumer? That day will certainly come, when they are so desperate that they just do what we say makes us happy. 

Also interesting would be to know how we went from a beta where the community was so involved, to this current state, where the community is entirely ignored. It is always key personnel changes in situations like that, and when this is all over, having someone on WG staff explain what went so terribly wrong would at least be interesting for us that have sunk so many days/years of our lives into this game.

Edited by themusgrat, Oct 09 2017 - 23:35.

themusgrat #25 Posted Oct 09 2017 - 23:36

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 28793 battles
  • [D-O-S] D-O-S
Bumping this. My issue is not resolved.

themusgrat #26 Posted Nov 12 2017 - 23:46

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 28793 battles
  • [D-O-S] D-O-S

Still an issue. Please WG, you can feel free to respond. Ofc you have nothing to say, so you won't.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users