• 31830 battles
  • [DRT] DRT
Yes,it is and IT IS NOW like this !!!

AANGA #562 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 14:14

Private

• Players
  • 14657 battles
  • [-BTU-] -BTU-
I still have friends not showing as online when they are actually online.  So, my chat still isnt completely fixed.

Asz_Assassin #563 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 14:43

Private

• -Players-
  • 13889 battles
  • [FOAD] FOAD
I continue to have trouble with my contact list with platoon, and sending messages. I stopped submitting tickets a while back thinking that it would never get fixed. Mine comes and goes a lot and  never nothing done. So if you fix it good and if not I'll deal with it. 

albee3 #564 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 16:28

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 7769 battles

View Postrich73, on Aug 20 2017 - 04:52, said:

Must be another game as it has never been that way here.

Oh well.  Then I stand by my theory - this is nothing but a Wargaming strategy to increase player count on weekends by dishing out free Premium time to all players.  And I also stand by my theory that the North American server merge is proof the game is dying (as is ALWAYS the case in EVERY game that merges servers).  If you happen to disagree, that's your prerogative of course.

These emails with the "free stuff" is desperation, it has NOTHING to do with chat being broken IMO.  That's just the excuse they are using.

deadmeatwarior #565 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 17:19

Private

• -Players-
  • 2380 battles
Please make ti quick i relay want to play wot now plz 

Azriella #566 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 18:26

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 2429 battles
  • [D-REX] D-REX
My contact list is working but the clans are not updated still.  :(  Hope this helps!  I'm running a quad core i5-4460 3.2 GHz, 8 GB RAM and EVGA Nvidia GTX 1050 Superclocked.  Also running Windows 10 (64-bit).

2ndAD2015MPD #567 Posted Yesterday, 07:34 AM

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 27129 battles

Great good job as always WOT. I just got the email that you all were working on the chat problem. I was thinking of submitting another ticket about another mysterious player appearing in my friends list.

Where are you going to find a MMO game on PC that is so refined as WOT and worth you time playing?

Where are you going to find a MMO with so many tight updates?

Where are you going to find a MMO PC game with no cheating?

Every once and a while I check to see what the rest of the PC world considers better than WOT, and I am disgusted as always. All I can think is: what is wrong with everyone? I think people are more concerned with being politically correct than enjoying great competitive PC MMO game play.

I can remember when I would mention MMO on the internet and no one knew what it meant.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massively_multiplayer_online_game

A massively multiplayer online game (MMOG or MMO) is an online game which is capable of supporting large numbers of players, typically from hundreds to thousands, simultaneously in the same instance (or world). MMOs usually feature a huge, persistent open world, although some games differ. These games can be found for most network-capable platforms, including the personal computer, video game console, or smartphones and other mobile devices.

MMOs can enable players to cooperate and compete with each other on a large scale, and sometimes to interact meaningfully with people around the world. They include a variety of gameplay types, representing many video game genres.

SnowXaga #568 Posted Yesterday, 10:45 AM

Private

• -Players-
  • 2784 battles
  • [ZSF] ZSF

Hello, don't know where wargaming wants to keep updated on these chat problems, so I'll post it here.

It is my third time having the chat/invite problem where the chat and invite system is completely broken and only shows "loading". The first two times lasted a day or less, before the server merge, I assume because of your server refreshes. This time, after the server merge, the problem has lasted three days as of this post, which I am taking the time to post because the server is down for maintenance right now (lol). [EDIT: still down after maintenance]

I have found an interesting workaround to the platoon invite problem (only works with clan members and not friends list): I create a training ground and invite a clan member I want to play with whose chat works. He joins the training room and I right click his name to invite him to a platoon. Without this method, I cannot send nor receive invites. He receives the invite and we are able to create a platoon with us two, then I give him commander's position so that he may invite a third player.

Thank you for reading this, and I would appreciate if others tried out this method of inviting or have found other methods would comment.

Edited by SnowXaga, Yesterday, 11:08 AM.

Rommelman1 #569 Posted Yesterday, 01:19 PM

Private

• -Players-
  • 3358 battles
  • [VEN0M] VEN0M
Issues persist ,  XVM mod still doesnt work since the merge of servers...

Banitzu #570 Posted Yesterday, 07:00 PM

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6921 battles
  • [_MOP_] _MOP_
For the most part chat is working again. However the clan tags are wrong on some people. The clan they were in renamed themselves and some of them show the new tag and some the old. The name change happened last year. I wonder how long this will take to fix since WG is about as tone deaf as Helen Keller. GG WP. It only took 4 months for you guys to figure out there was an issue.

CrazySOB187 #571 Posted Yesterday, 07:06 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 17857 battles

and yet again more problems with the game and WG does little to solve but try sell more tanks to us

Well done

rattlesnakepit #572 Posted Yesterday, 07:43 PM

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
  • [TCANS] TCANS

Still having problems with black listing.

Can not black list people that I want to.

WoT_is_a_bad_Game #573 Posted Yesterday, 09:51 PM

Private

• -Players-
  • 25 battles

View Postalbee3, on Aug 20 2017 - 16:28, said:

Oh well.  Then I stand by my theory - this is nothing but a Wargaming strategy to increase player count on weekends by dishing out free Premium time to all players.  And I also stand by my theory that the North American server merge is proof the game is dying (as is ALWAYS the case in EVERY game that merges servers).  If you happen to disagree, that's your prerogative of course.

These emails with the "free stuff" is desperation, it has NOTHING to do with chat being broken IMO.  That's just the excuse they are using.

I would like to ad to your theory that it could also be due to lack of rerolls being created. I beleive thats a major reason WG is making any kinds of money at this point is with the reroll accounts. EVEN though it is againts WG's rules for someone to own 2 or more accounts or sharing account, they would go againts their own bible in order to make money wich in my opinion is not right. Eventually the only player base left on this game will be super unicums with nothing else to spend money on and all the aimbots/cheaters that WG refuses to do something about.

Anyways, just my opinion.

*Drops microphone* 

ImaKillYou #574 Posted Yesterday, 11:01 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23024 battles
  • [-GENT] -GENT

View PostRommelman1, on Aug 21 2017 - 05:19, said:

Issues persist ,  XVM mod still doesnt work since the merge of servers...

XVM works fine. Problem is located between your monitor and chair.

NL_Celt #575 Posted Today, 12:03 AM

Major

• Players
  • 24813 battles
Take your time. I'm enjoying the premium time and other perks for a function I hardly ever use, lol.

LpBronco #576 Posted Today, 12:21 AM

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 35938 battles
  • [_F_] _F_

Don't need the premium time and the problems even accrue to platooning with clanmates so as an issue it remains as more of an affront to the quality of my game time.

I find I play less which means I spend less and should represent a real threat to their bottom line besides reflecting on them negatively as a company. 

LeoMans #577 Posted Today, 12:24 AM

Private

• -Players-
  • 6487 battles
  • [KRKEN] KRKEN
the list of contacts was good for a few hours and then failed, since April I lost several contacts The list of contacts was good for a few hours and then failed, since April I lost several contacts

Edited by LeoMans, Today, 12:24 AM.

Rafaelcoudemarter #578 Posted Today, 01:28 AM

Private

• Players
  • 9487 battles
  • [RF_RS] RF_RS
Good night, I have a problem, I lost my number and I am not able to change my password, nor change the access number, I could not retrieve the number what I do help me

jmunjr #579 Posted Today, 04:15 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 3341 battles
I haven't been on a bunch, but have the weekends when we get this free premium account had and extra multiplier events as well which is pretty normal? I'm thinking WG decided not extra multiplier weekends while the free premium accounts are in effect. Kind of lame if you ask me.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users

SAKUYA_BRANDO