Jump to content


July Tank Rewards Tokens Visual Error


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Quemapueblos #1 Posted Jul 19 2017 - 17:48

    Associate Producer

  • Administrator
  • 8638 battles
  • 693
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
  • Member since:
    08-20-2012

ATTENTION:

With your help, we’ve discovered a visual error in July’s TR 20K Daily Counter mission: Both the TankRewards.com 20K Daily mission and the German Occupation of Belgium mission are rewarding German flag tokens. Thus, the TR 20K Daily Counter (31) counter mission will show more completions than the player actually has.

This visual error will be fixed soon.

 

Also, we will not be removing these extra tokens from players who completed the mission before July 19, 04:20 PT (07:20 ET).



F4U_wingman #2 Posted Jul 19 2017 - 17:58

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 67902 battles
  • 481
  • [MUG-W] MUG-W
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013
nice ... but would like my friends list to work more.

PANICWAVE #3 Posted Jul 19 2017 - 17:59

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 3581 battles
  • 170
  • Member since:
    03-07-2017
the contact list isnt working

MacDaddyMatty #4 Posted Jul 19 2017 - 18:01

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 17778 battles
  • 3,551
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    10-07-2016

View PostPANICWAVE, on Jul 19 2017 - 11:59, said:

the contact list isnt working

 

View PostF4U_wingman, on Jul 19 2017 - 11:58, said:

nice ... but would like my friends list to work more.

 

That is addressed here:

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/550178-update-on-continuing-problems-with-contact-and-clan-lists/



F4U_wingman #5 Posted Jul 19 2017 - 18:19

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 67902 battles
  • 481
  • [MUG-W] MUG-W
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013
The more hands of staff know about what the other hands are doing about a problem the better it is. :)

Clickez4Fun #6 Posted Jul 19 2017 - 18:53

    Major

  • Players
  • 30467 battles
  • 2,235
  • [A-F] A-F
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

Where do I send the bill for my consultation fees for locating and reporting the issue?

 

Reference Ticket #1092928

 

 

:coin:

 



dave1y #7 Posted Jul 19 2017 - 19:45

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 74925 battles
  • 601
  • [MSF12] MSF12
  • Member since:
    05-16-2011
The missions "visuals" are so crapped up now virtually no one noticed.  Think about that, admin dude.

Eleven_Hotel #8 Posted Jul 19 2017 - 19:59

    Captain

  • Players
  • 79533 battles
  • 1,105
  • [VETS1] VETS1
  • Member since:
    02-03-2012
I have gotten more 20K awards than 10K, lol.

videographer1 #9 Posted Jul 19 2017 - 23:56

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12445 battles
  • 237
  • [MARZ] MARZ
  • Member since:
    05-16-2012
^ same

ToothDecay #10 Posted Jul 20 2017 - 00:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 25304 battles
  • 5,673
  • [NARC] NARC
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011

View Postdave1y, on Jul 19 2017 - 13:45, said:

The missions "visuals" are so crapped up now virtually no one noticed.  Think about that, admin dude.

 

I liked the old Missions tab and UI much better.  Easier to use.

nekojima #11 Posted Jul 20 2017 - 03:31

    Captain

  • Players
  • 37203 battles
  • 1,281
  • [REL-A] REL-A
  • Member since:
    09-05-2012

View PostQuemapueblos, on Jul 19 2017 - 11:48, said:

ATTENTION:

Also, we will not be removing these extra tokens from players who completed the mission before July 19, 04:20 PT (07:20 ET).

 

Will you be boosting the number of 20k tokens we can earn, to account for the extra tokens from the Occupation mission, or are we capped at 31?

 



sherby45343 #12 Posted Jul 20 2017 - 15:53

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 84929 battles
  • 902
  • [SCYWG] SCYWG
  • Member since:
    08-18-2012

Some of us keep our own record of completion in the unfortunate event the system is wrong......

 

Can you please clarify what exactly you mean by the statement "Also, we will not be removing these extra tokens from players who completed the mission before July 19, 04:20 PT (07:20 ET)."

 

Does this mean that I get credit for the ones below?

 



Beornotns #13 Posted Jul 22 2017 - 14:30

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 20981 battles
  • 1,805
  • [-SCA-] -SCA-
  • Member since:
    08-07-2014

Yeah, the 10K 20K are not the same amount, and...  it seems odd that one would have more 20s and 10s...

 

~B



Chip61 #14 Posted Jul 29 2017 - 01:16

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 34776 battles
  • 115
  • [DX2] DX2
  • Member since:
    08-04-2013

View PostQuemapueblos, on Jul 19 2017 - 08:48, said:

ATTENTION:

With your help, we’ve discovered a visual error in July’s TR 20K Daily Counter mission: Both the TankRewards.com 20K Daily mission and the German Occupation of Belgium mission are rewarding German flag tokens. Thus, the TR 20K Daily Counter (31) counter mission will show more completions than the player actually has.

This visual error will be fixed soon.

 

Also, we will not be removing these extra tokens from players who completed the mission before July 19, 04:20 PT (07:20 ET).

 

Yes, I have completed one more 20K mission than the 10K mission. Either way, it look like I'll be able to easily reach the 70 point mark. I just thought it was strange. 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users