Jump to content


The Spitfire: A Wargaming Documentary


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Quemapueblos #1 Posted Jul 19 2017 - 19:23

    Associate Producer

  • Administrator
  • 8641 battles
  • 697
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
  • Member since:
    08-20-2012

Wargaming takes you on an exploration of Spitfires and their history, featuring an exclusive interview with author/historian James Holland and the incredible crew of the Boultbee Flight Academy.
For more information, visit RememberDunkirk.com.

 



__WARDADDY_ #2 Posted Jul 19 2017 - 19:31

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 31234 battles
  • 2,994
  • [MUG-W] MUG-W
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014

View PostQuemapueblos, on Jul 19 2017 - 12:23, said:

Wargaming takes you on an exploration of Spitfires and their history, featuring an exclusive interview with author/historian James Holland and the incredible crew of the Boultbee Flight Academy.
For more information, visit RememberDunkirk.com.

 

 

Cool.. But I would rather prefer to have the contact list working then watching YouTube videos. 

Quemapueblos #3 Posted Jul 19 2017 - 19:34

    Associate Producer

  • Administrator
  • 8641 battles
  • 697
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
  • Member since:
    08-20-2012

View Post__WARDADDY_, on Jul 19 2017 - 11:31, said:

Cool.. But I would rather prefer to have the contact list working then watching YouTube videos. 

Here is an update on the contact list issue.

Also the guy who makes videos isn't a great coder so you probably don't want him in there mucking about in there :P



Scorpiany #4 Posted Jul 19 2017 - 20:09

    Major

  • Community Contributor
  • 30547 battles
  • 11,216
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA
  • Member since:
    06-27-2013

View PostQuemapueblos, on Jul 19 2017 - 11:34, said:

Here is an update on the contact list issue.

Also the guy who makes videos isn't a great coder so you probably don't want him in there mucking about in there :P

 

I don't know, it seems that whoever is currently in there has only made things worse. Maybe we should have a YouTuber trying to code this time?

Silversound #5 Posted Jul 19 2017 - 20:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 35640 battles
  • 3,086
  • [GUNS] GUNS
  • Member since:
    08-22-2011





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users