• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

the_Deadly_Bulb #41 Posted Aug 14 2017 - 18:49

Major

• Players
  • 18378 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostBossmanSlim, on Aug 11 2017 - 06:55, said:

Whelp, I got my T34 premium tank, played one match in it and couple other in some other tanks and I'm done. WoWS released a new campaign and Path of Exile just put out the 3.0 update, so plenty do to other than play WoT.  I spent $40 on Path of Exile because they are being responsive to the player base, introducing new content and I feel the game is fair.  Had tanks caught my interest about a month ago and not made me feel like I was being tortured, they probably would have gotten that money.

Same pocket for your money anyway. WG doesn't care how they get it.

Myself, I couldn't be convinced to download WoWS. Not into the flat plane, slow paced naval thing. To each their own.

I enjoy WoT a great deal, warts and all. I wish there were some new maps, but MM is fine, arty is fine, Premium Ammo is fine. XVM is fine too. I enjoy the game.

Its the same game for everyone. If you're having issues with it and feel its 'unfair' or rigged its you IMO not the game.  :honoring:

WinningWithWarchild #42 Posted Aug 14 2017 - 19:02

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 6819 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
I am new to WOT and I love it.  My stats say that I'm an average player, and I couldn't care less.  I need to constantly work on getting a lot better, but my shortcomings are all related to my lack of knowledge (knowing maps and where to go, how to avoid artillery, etc.).  There is such a small fraction of games that come down to my ability, I don't put stock in any numbers.  I tried to run through artillery to get to Tier 5 yesterday.  My teams would get smashed and I'd end up getting swarmed, losing 7 in a row as low tier arty.  If you let go of the winrate worries, you can really enjoy the game!

Bolsak #43 Posted Aug 14 2017 - 20:45

Corporal

• Players
  • 3718 battles
I started playing this game a few years ago after some real life friends told me about it, I stopped a short time later due to life and such. I came back a couple of months ago and have pretty much just been playing solo (with the exception of grouping up) since no one in my corp is ever on. I came back at a time that I missed the ranked battles, so, I've been pretty much just been running random battles, skirmishes and the occasional team battles when invited. I actually feel like there is something lacking in the game to keep grinding, I'm really only playing to level the crews on a few tanks to see if I get better results.

Augustus_GoldNoob_Sohn #44 Posted Aug 15 2017 - 02:01

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1542 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

Well OP, good luck to you in whatever you decide to play. If you aren't having fun, don't play. It's pretty simple.

Even in ROFLstomps, I am enjoying myself.

the_Deadly_Bulb #45 Posted Aug 15 2017 - 08:09

Major

• Players
  • 18378 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostWinningWithWarchild, on Aug 14 2017 - 10:02, said:

I am new to WOT and I love it.  My stats say that I'm an average player, and I couldn't care less.  I need to constantly work on getting a lot better, but my shortcomings are all related to my lack of knowledge (knowing maps and where to go, how to avoid artillery, etc.).  There is such a small fraction of games that come down to my ability, I don't put stock in any numbers.  I tried to run through artillery to get to Tier 5 yesterday.  My teams would get smashed and I'd end up getting swarmed, losing 7 in a row as low tier arty.  If you let go of the winrate worries, you can really enjoy the game!

View PostAugustus_GoldNoob_Sohn, on Aug 14 2017 - 17:01, said:

Well OP, good luck to you in whatever you decide to play. If you aren't having fun, don't play. It's pretty simple.

Even in ROFLstomps, I am enjoying myself.

Got to like having a happy team! :great:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users