Jump to content


German premium tank for gold


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Poll: German premium tank for gold (20 members have cast votes)

German premium tier 6-7 tank for gold

  1. Panther/M10 (13 votes [65.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 65.00%

  2. Steyr WT (5 votes [25.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 25.00%

  3. Dicker Max (2 votes [10.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 10.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

Eugen_ #1 Posted Jul 23 2017 - 20:15

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 14845 battles
  • 158
  • Member since:
    03-10-2015

I would like to buy a German premium tank for gold i.e. it should be available in the game client.

I do not like playing tanks which were never built. So I will not buy Lowe, Panther 8.8 and VK 45.03. Also Lowe and Panther 8.8 are tier 8 tanks which often see tier 10 tanks and I do not like it either.

 

So I have Panther/M10, Steyr WT and Dicker Max to buy. It looks like they all suck.

Panther/M10 has low damage and I do not like how it looks overall. 

Dicker Max has bad horizontal gun traverse. It has bad camo because of the 105 mm gun and its health is only 550.

Steyr WT (tier 7) is worse than JagdPz (tier 6) in all aspects except penetration. That is ridiculous.

 

Would you buy any of them? Which tank would you prefer?

 


Edited by Eugen_, Jul 23 2017 - 20:32.


caramel #2 Posted Jul 23 2017 - 20:47

    Major

  • Players
  • 8003 battles
  • 3,699
  • [MLPVA] MLPVA
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

View PostEugen_, on Jul 23 2017 - 11:15, said:

I would like to buy a German premium tank for gold i.e. it should be available in the game client.

I do not like playing tanks which were never built. So I will not buy Lowe, Panther 8.8 and VK 45.03. Also Lowe and Panther 8.8 are tier 8 tanks which often see tier 10 tanks and I do not like it either.

 

So I have Panther/M10, Steyr WT and Dicker Max to buy. It looks like they all suck.

Panther/M10 has low damage and I do not like how it looks overall. 

Dicker Max has bad horizontal gun traverse. It has bad camo because of the 105 mm gun and its health is only 550.

Steyr WT (tier 7) is worse than JagdPz (tier 6) in all aspects except penetration. That is ridiculous.

 

Would you buy any of them? Which tank would you prefer?

 

 

The Panther/M10 looks odd thanks to trying to disguise like a US M10 Wolverine, hence its name. Its gun is pretty much similar to a panther, decent DPM, good-ish accuracy, lackluster pen, BUT its a pref 7 and won't see tier 9.

 

Dicker Max has an amazing low-aim gun traverse {-15, one of the best in the game} that it can use to abuse the hell out of hills, also decent damage and pen, decently accurate

 

Dunno anything about the Steyr WT



Beornotns #3 Posted Jul 23 2017 - 21:14

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 19776 battles
  • 1,575
  • [-SCA-] -SCA-
  • Member since:
    08-07-2014

I have all of them.  I recommend the Panther/M10.  5 person crew trainer for Panther/Panther II/E 50/E 50M line and it got buffed recently with spaced armor and better pen and gun handling.

 

http://wotreplays.com/site/3130610#cliff-beornotns-panther_m10

 

That is from 9.16.0, before the buffs took place.  This tank can do all kinds of neat things now.

 

Besides, costs are low, and it generates decent credits.

 

~B

 

 



Eugen_ #4 Posted Jul 23 2017 - 21:29

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 14845 battles
  • 158
  • Member since:
    03-10-2015

View PostBeornotns, on Jul 23 2017 - 15:14, said:

I have all of them.  I recommend the Panther/M10.  5 person crew trainer for Panther/Panther II/E 50/E 50M line and it got buffed recently with spaced armor and better pen and gun handling.

 

http://wotreplays.com/site/3130610#cliff-beornotns-panther_m10

 

That is from 9.16.0, before the buffs took place.  This tank can do all kinds of neat things now.

 

Besides, costs are low, and it generates decent credits.

 

~B

 

 

 

It is good. I have T55A and a German female crew (5 members).

AndrewSledge #5 Posted Jul 23 2017 - 21:35

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 24960 battles
  • 1,009
  • Member since:
    04-14-2014

The Dicker Max is excellent if you enjoyed the Stuer Emil; it's a glass TD with great gun depression.

 

The Steyr Waffenträger is alright; the speed buffs made it so it's not as helpless as before.However, with the 88mm, the damage per shot is kind of disappointing at tier 7. The mobility feels slightly better than the RHM.

I don't have the Panther/M10, but I've heard good things about it. I'm planning on picking it up next time there's a sale.



Baron_Von_Krieg #6 Posted Jul 23 2017 - 21:39

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 21661 battles
  • 703
  • [ARIET] ARIET
  • Member since:
    11-04-2013
Out of those three , I like the Dicker Max the best . 

Eugen_ #7 Posted Jul 23 2017 - 21:47

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 14845 battles
  • 158
  • Member since:
    03-10-2015

View PostAndrewSledge, on Jul 23 2017 - 15:35, said:

I don't have the Panther/M10, but I've heard good things about it. I'm planning on picking it up next time there's a sale.

It is available in the game client for gold. If you have some gold which you earned in tournaments, you can buy it. I am planning to wait for next trade-in and buy it for T28 HTC and gold.



Shortcult #8 Posted Jul 23 2017 - 22:37

    Major

  • Players
  • 30245 battles
  • 3,938
  • Member since:
    08-21-2012
T 25.

Eugen_ #9 Posted Jul 24 2017 - 00:29

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 14845 battles
  • 158
  • Member since:
    03-10-2015

View PostShortcult, on Jul 23 2017 - 16:37, said:

T 25.

 

It was never built.

 

Block Quote

 A further development of the medium T-24 tank, this vehicle was developed for the German Army in 1942. The project was deemed outdated. No prototypes were manufactured.

 

 






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users