Xvm Mods Stats

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

_GeorgePreddy #21 Posted Jul 24 2017 - 18:34

Captain

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

View Post_HawgTusk_, on Jul 24 2017 - 17:19, said:

Just first of all This is not my first redeo       If you had spelled "redeo" correctly, I would be more likely to believe this is not your first.

I just want to clear up a stereotype about Xvm... 

It don't   doesn't  show chance of win %   NO  any   MORE      Well... yes and no... figure out why I say that for yourself.

It   dose  does many more  functionS  than  stats mod it   dose  does plenty

It has many more functionS

It has a great damage hit mod .allso  also  last seen position ,it allso   also has many useful thingS in garage

Xvm now  don't tell  you the win percent for each battle that's history.!!   Well... actually ... yes and no... see above

Edited by _GeorgePreddy, Jul 24 2017 - 18:37.

Silversound #22 Posted Jul 24 2017 - 18:34

Major

• Players
  • 34940 battles
  • [GUNS] GUNS

Block Quote

It don't show chance of win % NO MORE

Dat sentence...

:facepalm:

oldewolfe #23 Posted Jul 24 2017 - 18:40

Captain

• -Players-
  • 10794 battles
  • [1STBN] 1STBN

If it's something in the Vanilla Client, I use that...      If it's sometging Outside the Client, like the Replay Manager, I use that...     

The most I use the Stat's from XVM for is Tracking my own Progress and looking at how many Games they have Played, that Number is generally more Telling than any of the Rating's for WR or WN8...        

WR relies on more than Your own Play as it's the Whole Team that Wins and Loses, ans every Game Starts as a 50/50 Chance....     WN8 gives a rough Idea of how they'll Play, but Experience from Games Played shows more of what they'll Know....      And that Experience, whether they Apply it well or not, is what you're up against, not the Numbers...     

Just my Take on it...

Devildog8 #24 Posted Jul 24 2017 - 18:47

Major

• Players
  • 9211 battles
  • [XILES] XILES

View Postratpak, on Jul 24 2017 - 11:34, said:

No you don't, you use a mod for minimap, XVM has nothing to do with that.  This is why I pretty much stopped playing, the player base IQ has drastically decreased!!

MODs are part of the XVM client, hence XVM is part of the MODs, argue better please

Blucraft #25 Posted Jul 24 2017 - 18:49

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 7697 battles

Go vanilla...you'll have less stress.  "Ignorance is bliss - Cypher, The Matrix" 

-Blu

BigRebOne #26 Posted Jul 24 2017 - 20:16

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 8706 battles

View PostMr__Buttons, on Jul 24 2017 - 17:30, said:

I feel very sad for the American education system...

Hawg_Tusk is probably from Arkansas.  Can't help himself. ;)

HOTA_CHATON #27 Posted Jul 24 2017 - 20:23

Major

• Players
  • 12101 battles
  • [T0TS] T0TS
The very basic XVM install will often help boost your FPS rate by 5, most of the time.  At least, that has been my experience anyway.  Now that I built a monster computer, I no longer need booster so I don't run it.

Wirbelfeld #28 Posted Jul 24 2017 - 20:49

Captain

• Players
  • 19310 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

View PostMad_Dog_Seabee, on Jul 24 2017 - 16:26, said:

I prefer to use the version at http://modxvm.com/en just because it is basic. The only other alteration I have is Ruby's Icon from RWBY as my Sixth Sense picture. I agree however, it is not just a statistical mod because a lot of add-ons come in tow. 

I have a pet peeve with the modders who make installers with their XVM Mods, though. When they have you install their XVM and it forces you to fully reinstall the game, that just pisses me off. While I can play just fine at 40fps, downloading the game all over takes about six hours which is basically all the daily time I have to play since I work full time.

Side note: XVM can me more than cancer if the people running it keep their stat-obsessions to themselves. For example, I use it to monitor my own stats in battle like damage or to help me immediately know who to avoid and who to focus on. If I am an SPG, it is helpful to know that the EMIL II player ins a unicum and that I should focus on him, but by the same token if I am in my A-44, then I am going to avoid that EMIL II like the plague. Without XVM I would die a lot more and would lose a lot more, I know this as a fact for between XVM updates when I am blind, my game slumps.

This is exactly why people with "stat obsessions" hate xvm; because people like you focus above average players and yolo/focus all game one individual person, it ruins our games and also throws your team the game since you arent doing anything but shooting one bottom tier tank as opposed to suppressing an entire push or group of players.

Alky6 #29 Posted Jul 24 2017 - 20:54

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3571 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
Don't like it, don't use it. Stop the whining!

strenfoo #30 Posted Jul 24 2017 - 22:02

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 11540 battles
  • [C_NTS] C_NTS

View Post_HawgTusk_, on Jul 24 2017 - 10:19, said:

I just want to clear up a stereotype about Xvm  Its not a just a stats mod

It's not a stereotype.  Everyone knows that XVM can do a heck of a lot more than just display stats.  It's just that the stats part is the most controversial part and the only one that is generally worth discussing.  Plus, it's easier to just say "XVM sucks and should be banned" rather than "the stats part of XVM sucks and should be banned but everything else is cool".

Edited by strenfoo, Jul 24 2017 - 22:03.

Elusive89 #31 Posted Jul 25 2017 - 00:18

Sergeant

• Players
  • 23649 battles
  • [MOOGS] MOOGS

View PostMad_Dog_Seabee, on Jul 24 2017 - 16:26, said:

Side note: XVM can me more than cancer if the people running it keep their stat-obsessions to themselves. For example, I use it to monitor my own stats in battle like damage or to help me immediately know who to avoid and who to focus on. If I am an SPG, it is helpful to know that the EMIL II player ins a unicum and that I should focus on him, but by the same token if I am in my A-44, then I am going to avoid that EMIL II like the plague. Without XVM I would die a lot more and would lose a lot more, I know this as a fact for between XVM updates when I am blind, my game slumps.

Congrats, you've just confessed to being guilty of the EXACT PROBLEM of the whole XVM situation.

Your game slumps without XVM because you fail to understand key positions, map control, and why us pesky purples are making your game difficult.

Please, WG, remove in-battle stats from enemy teams, for this precise reason.

rich73 #32 Posted Jul 25 2017 - 05:56

Major

• Players
  • 43007 battles

View Post_HawgTusk_, on Jul 24 2017 - 08:19, said:

Just first of all This is not my first redeo

I just want to clear up a stereotype about Xvm  Its not a just a stats mod

It will do many more function  than  stats mod it will do plenty more than stats,

It has many more function, Like last seen position,minimap circle, it has a great minimap mod

It has a great damage hit mod .allso  last seen position ,it allso  has many useful thing in garage

Xvm now  don't tell  you the win percent for each battle thats history.!!

It gives you Many more than just stats  for each player.

For a great Xvm  Try theses Xvm  Best of the best

https://mods.curse.c...ds/worldoftanks

Note : This just my  opinion  fell free to Bash XVM

^^^^^..Ya..just look at the type of people who use it.Dont need no stinkin mods nor stinkin premium anything.Get rid of exploiters as an aside bonus when you get rid of this mod crap.People have no honor so an honor system where the game is open to modding is just opening the door to cheats.And they just say welcome.Ban them and its so easy to make another reroll id which they wouldnt mind anyways.Wake up you fools and get rid of mods and exploiters.

vaxHack #33 Posted Aug 02 2017 - 14:03

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17688 battles
  • [-M1-] -M1-

View PostMad_Dog_Seabee, on Jul 24 2017 - 10:48, said:

Don't generalize, that is what causes arguments.

LOL. I see what you did there...

Rotten_Rod_Todd #34 Posted Aug 29 2017 - 01:08

Private

• -Players-
  • 12460 battles
  • [POP-C] POP-C
I love XVM for giving me more than two rows in my carousel, for allowing me to auto-move binocs, camo nets and tool boxes between tanks, for allowing me to set credits as default currency instead of gold for buying premium ammo and consumables, for blocking me from going into game when I accidentally forgetting to load ammo, for showing me experience earned for my crew in the battle results, for allowing me to auto-return crews to tanks, and for adding filter choices in the garage. I find the stats in game mildly entertaining to look over at the start of a match, but rarely pay any attention to them in-game. Mostly I love XVM for pushing Wargaming to add improvements to their client.

ronanweslei #35 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 07:13

Private

• -Players-
  • 4011 battles

tinha que ser proibido mods no jogo, tendo mods no jogo fica sem graça...

tira a essência da jogatina e o divertimento tambem.

OlTanker #36 Posted Sep 09 2017 - 23:28

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 10917 battles
  • [DHO2] DHO2
I use aslain's for about 3 reasons. First and most important to me is getting the loader yelling UP!  when the gun is loaded and ready to fire. That's real world stuff there and one of the things I miss from real world tanking. Second is the 3 rows in the garage. Third is the personal stats monitoring that I run for a months worth of play (depending on updates that interrupt it). I like to see how I am averaging each month and when I am in a slump. The vanilla version does not provide those. They do have some other things like different colors for certain things like indestructable buildings or hit splash markings that help tell you where you got hit. Those tweaks are kind of nice to play with now and then but they aren't my main concern at all. I tried once using the stats to "find the unicom" but that turned out to be a heck of a lot more trouble than it's worth when they have the same vehicle as other players. It was just too distracting to try to focus on something that just wasn't in front of me anyhow.

Also tagged with Xvm, Mods, Stats

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users