Jump to content


Invite Code Giveaway


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

MakoReizei777 #1 Posted Jul 25 2017 - 01:19

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 2838 battles
  • 23
  • [ANZIO] ANZIO
  • Member since:
    07-06-2015

 Hello ladies and gents! So I uh...Have 3 invite codes here I got out of a model kit I bought today, and any of you guys can have them! Just say 'Hey I want one' and I'll give it to you. Do remember this is for new players though so...Yeah.

 

                                      It contains:

                                T2 Light Tank, American Tier II + Garage slot, 7 Days of Premium Account, and 1000 gold.



Mudman24 #2 Posted Jul 25 2017 - 01:21

    Major

  • Players
  • 36179 battles
  • 11,857
  • Member since:
    04-06-2012
Which kit did you get? How is it?

MakoReizei777 #3 Posted Jul 25 2017 - 01:23

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 2838 battles
  • 23
  • [ANZIO] ANZIO
  • Member since:
    07-06-2015

View PostMudman24, on Jul 24 2017 - 18:21, said:

Which kit did you get? How is it?

 

Ah, I got the M24 Chaffee! It's pretty nice, but kinda overwhelming for someones who's never done this before.

Edited by MakoReizei777, Jul 25 2017 - 01:23.


wkcw1 #4 Posted Jul 25 2017 - 02:10

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 12234 battles
  • 243
  • [GGNKR] GGNKR
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014
Nice! Post a pic of the model when you are done!

MakoReizei777 #5 Posted Jul 25 2017 - 02:16

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 2838 battles
  • 23
  • [ANZIO] ANZIO
  • Member since:
    07-06-2015

View Postwkcw1, on Jul 24 2017 - 19:10, said:

Nice! Post a pic of the model when you are done!

 

Alrighty! It might turn out a little bad though, this is my first time after all! I will leave it unpainted for now though, so do keep in mind it might not look super nice...Since I ah...Don't even have the proper tools to be entirely honest, I'm using a pair of scisors and a my fingers for glueing. 

J3Tears #6 Posted Jul 25 2017 - 02:51

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 8832 battles
  • 491
  • [NICO] NICO
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

View PostMakoReizei777, on Jul 24 2017 - 20:16, said:

 

Alrighty! It might turn out a little bad though, this is my first time after all! I will leave it unpainted for now though, so do keep in mind it might not look super nice...Since I ah...Don't even have the proper tools to be entirely honest, I'm using a pair of scisors and a my fingers for glueing. 

 

Yea but your trying to do  it at least. I too would like to see it when finished. 

JEDIDIEUGH #7 Posted Jul 25 2017 - 02:58

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 12680 battles
  • 320
  • [KANTO] KANTO
  • Member since:
    12-11-2013

View PostMakoReizei777, on Jul 24 2017 - 16:19, said:

 Hello ladies and gents! So I uh...Have 3 invite codes here I got out of a model kit I bought today, and any of you guys can have them! Just say 'Hey I want one' and I'll give it to you. Do remember this is for new players though so...Yeah.

 

                                      It contains:

                                T2 Light Tank, American Tier II + Garage slot, 7 Days of Premium Account, and 1000 gold.

 

You do realize new players are never on the forums, right?

MakoReizei777 #8 Posted Jul 25 2017 - 02:59

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 2838 battles
  • 23
  • [ANZIO] ANZIO
  • Member since:
    07-06-2015

View PostJ3Tears, on Jul 24 2017 - 19:51, said:

 

Yea but your trying to do  it at least. I too would like to see it when finished. 

 

Alrighty! I guess everyone wants to see it, huh? Also I ah...Kinda ran into a problem, it seems one of the little thingies to hole the wheels is too large or the hole is too small...Anyone know how to fix that?

MakoReizei777 #9 Posted Jul 25 2017 - 03:01

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 2838 battles
  • 23
  • [ANZIO] ANZIO
  • Member since:
    07-06-2015

View PostJEDIDIEUGH, on Jul 24 2017 - 19:58, said:

 

You do realize new players are never on the forums, right?

 

Well, I had given some hope someone would wanna use one of them for something, I don't really have any friends to give them too! Since...Well they either do not wish to play the game, their too deep into their accounts, or their just not interested. 

MakoReizei777 #10 Posted Jul 29 2017 - 14:27

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 2838 battles
  • 23
  • [ANZIO] ANZIO
  • Member since:
    07-06-2015

Okay! So, I finished it! But...My camera on my laptop is fairly bad! I uploaded some images to Imgur, so you can see it there! (I really do apologize for quality, this camera is just a cheap default camera.)

 

http://imgur.com/a/uNTnz



nuclearguy931 #11 Posted Jul 29 2017 - 14:28

    Major

  • Players
  • 70335 battles
  • 8,920
  • [UMM] UMM
  • Member since:
    08-16-2011

View PostJEDIDIEUGH, on Jul 24 2017 - 20:58, said:

 

You do realize new players are never on the forums, right?

 

Maybe so, but sometimes players are asking for them for one of their kids or for a friend who wants to try the game.

 

Nice gesture OP. I would also like to see a pic here of your model when you are done with it.



MakoReizei777 #12 Posted Jul 29 2017 - 15:20

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 2838 battles
  • 23
  • [ANZIO] ANZIO
  • Member since:
    07-06-2015

View Postnuclearguy931, on Jul 29 2017 - 07:28, said:

Nice gesture OP. I would also like to see a pic here of your model when you are done with it.

 

I was trying to figure out how to upload my images here, but it seems I could only link it! Also um...What's an 'OP'?

nuclearguy931 #13 Posted Jul 29 2017 - 20:47

    Major

  • Players
  • 70335 battles
  • 8,920
  • [UMM] UMM
  • Member since:
    08-16-2011

View PostMakoReizei777, on Jul 29 2017 - 09:20, said:

 

I was trying to figure out how to upload my images here, but it seems I could only link it! Also um...What's an 'OP'?

 

OP on the forms stands for 'original poster' or the creator of the thread.

Weslinator #14 Posted Aug 01 2017 - 19:12

    Captain

  • Players
  • 7219 battles
  • 1,024
  • [TXV] TXV
  • Member since:
    10-20-2013
Want to see my Abrams?

MakoReizei777 #15 Posted Aug 03 2017 - 15:14

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 2838 battles
  • 23
  • [ANZIO] ANZIO
  • Member since:
    07-06-2015

View PostWeslinator, on Aug 01 2017 - 12:12, said:

Want to see my Abrams?

 

Ah, certainly! The Abrams is a nice looking tank, so I bet your model looks really good!

chrystopherhop #16 Posted Aug 05 2017 - 05:21

    Private

  • Players
  • 18047 battles
  • 4
  • [TRIB] TRIB
  • Member since:
    05-18-2012
"Hey, i want one"

MakoReizei777 #17 Posted Aug 15 2017 - 01:59

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 2838 battles
  • 23
  • [ANZIO] ANZIO
  • Member since:
    07-06-2015

View Postchrystopherhop, on Aug 04 2017 - 22:21, said:

"Hey, i want one"

 

Ah, you do? Sorry for being a bit late, I'll send you one!

UTurnTerminator #18 Posted Aug 15 2017 - 08:41

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 6948 battles
  • 394
  • [RGS-V] RGS-V
  • Member since:
    08-25-2015
Hey, that's a pretty good kit there! Nice work! ;)

MakoReizei777 #19 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 22:40

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 2838 battles
  • 23
  • [ANZIO] ANZIO
  • Member since:
    07-06-2015

View PostUTurnTerminator, on Aug 15 2017 - 01:41, said:

Hey, that's a pretty good kit there! Nice work! ;)

 

This is terribly late on my part, but thank you very much!




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users