Upcoming 9.20 General Notes

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

JG_69 #101 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 00:41

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10958 battles
  • [BBICT] BBICT
I have played 40 battles on the test server and have not been able to get into a "Grand Battle". Was really looking forward to trying this new game mode and new map. I wish you would make this a completely separate game mode so players could play nothing but "Grand Battles" if they wanted to.

Apocalypse_309 #102 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 03:11

Private

• -Players-
  • 5527 battles
Yeah, 3 hours and no grand battle.

IRON___COFFIN #103 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 04:42

Private

• Players
  • 16113 battles
Having tried the China TDs in  the common test, I would have thought they would have been given better armour?

Albynus #104 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 15:19

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6002 battles
  • [3LITZ] 3LITZ

Não gostei de terem tirado dos tanques nível 10 Foch 155 e a FV215b, eu fazia uma linha da FV para pega-la mas agora vou ter que abandonar a linha. quanto a Foch155 é um caça tanque excelente e não havia a necessidade de tira-la. #DecadenceWoT. 

I did not like taken from the level 10 Foch 155 tanks and the FV215b, I would make a FV line to get it but now I have to leave the line. As far as Foch155 is an excellent tank hunt and there was no need to strip it. #DecadenceWoT

chuckwaggon #105 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 16:29

Private

• -Players-
  • 30311 battles
I have been able to get a few games in nebelburg and having a new map is great but it needs tiers 8 & 9 as well. I've noticed that tier ten is getting pushed over the other tiers a bit too much. A new map won't change the fact that tier ten is un-affordable to play,  I have lost 1.5 million credits so far playing random battles. Unsustainable !  Default ammo doesn't work and premium ammo is too expensive. Whats the point of playing a game that you can't win. Since getting to tier 9 the game is no longer any fun, gold fly's around like rain and even win's lose credits. I had a good game with 4 kills and still lost 71 thousand credits for using gold. In the regular game I have 10 tier nines that I don't play, don't see much point in grinding for tier 10 just to lose credits on every battle. Having the chance to play tier 10's on the common test has shown me that all the tanks I have spent years grinding towards are not worth playing. It's sad!  chuckwaggon Canada.       P.S. change the damn maps !!!!

ASG_The_Destroyer #106 Posted Aug 14 2017 - 01:49

Private

• -Players-
  • 5023 battles
  • [WAFFE] WAFFE
Let's all take a look at another failure of wargaming this patch: the Type 4 and 5 heavies.  Wargaming is refusing to nerf these tanks correctly.  The new "weakspots" are just an ecxcuse for wargaming so they don't have to take away the gold credit spam (which makes 'em lots of cash).  I have bounced off of these  weakspots at point blank range unagled with a Centurion Action X.  Seriously wargaming, fix these tanks properly for good.  What they could do is give a damn downside to using premium ammo on the derp, such as increased cost, less damage or less penetration.  Finally, they should buff the 14cm gun in regards of RoF or accuracy to give you more of a play style choice than having stock and upgraded guns.  And that's not all folks, cause there's more in the form of the newly rebalanced AMX 30b.  I actually would not mind the changes to the tank if there was no such thing as an STB-1.  The similarities between these tanks now is WAY TOO MUCH.  Similar RoF and dispersion values (but only when still), similar turret armor and gun depression.  Also realistically  similar hull armor when counting angling AND thickness.  The pnly real differences are speed (30b is faster) and penetration values (STB is better).  But they way the changes are acting kind of make the 30b better than the STB, mainly in the form of dispersion values when moving.  Wargaming, please make this tank different.  I suggest you should buff STB hull armor, or nerf AMX 30b's armor.  Also, nerf the dispersion while moving more (but not when turning the turret).  Good or bad as this feedback sounds please reconsider some of these changes before implementing them into the test clients.

OrnmiIler #107 Posted Aug 14 2017 - 06:53

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37969 battles

Hello Cabbage Mechanic (WoT Community Coordinator).

Path up to 9.17 was paved with good intentions, while post 9.17 continues down the anti-SPG road to perdition.

Blazefang #108 Posted Aug 15 2017 - 03:52

Sergeant

• Players
  • 32029 battles
  • [GMONK] GMONK
Can anyone tell me the point of having a leo 1 now that they are making most all the other 105 tanks turrets unpenable. gonna be nothing but alot of object 140s punishing the leo 1 that already has kinda low dpm compared to the other meds

TboneOathKeeper #109 Posted Aug 15 2017 - 17:28

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 16529 battles

Hello Sir,

I an new to Public Testing but I do have almost 16K battles under my Belt. Do to being Disabled , my win rate is not as high as I would like. Good thing is that I own over 160 Tanks. As a Ex-Football Coach , I prided my self on being a coach that studied other teams when most coaches didn't study other teams. I am the type of player that spends a lot of time watching films and videos. So when it comes game time, I am ready.

First , I would like to say.....HELL YA!!!!  that 30 on 30 Battle is the Best Fighting I have ever fought in. It really feels more like true battle. As a Public Tester all I can say is "MORE" , "MORE" and "MORE". I believe that earning "Bond" in the 30 vs 30 will make it a winner and even more customers will spend even more money on the game. One way of bringing more money to World of Tanks would be to allow Tankers to custom CAMO there tanks at a Fee. Please try to stay away from "Pay to Win".

Second, The Tank updates for 9.20....... The T44, T54, T54 Pr. all seem better. I think the T54 Pr. really didn't need a armor buff, but its ok. I would rather had it get some Depression instead. Next is the French AMX

tier 9 and tier 10 Med. Tanks. As you can see from my account. I owned the hole tank line except for those 2 tanks. But now after Testing them on the Public Test. OH MY GOD......What Great Tanks they are. I feel like there even better then the German Leopards. Great job on bring them back to life.

Next is the Jap. Heavy's.......NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Yes, you gave us a weak spot. Problem is , not enough. Those tanks are becoming why to over played. There GOLD ,Pay to win tanks. If your going to keep it like that. You will need to Buff many other Tanks. Just nerf it a little more and you got it. 

Finally, I would like to say......Thank you and God Bless everyone at World of Tanks. I am now working to become a "Tester" for world of Tanks and I hope to talk again shortly. 

Your Biggest Fan,

TboneOathKeeper

Front_Towards_Enemy1 #110 Posted Aug 15 2017 - 19:39

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 15135 battles
  • [L-N-L] L-N-L
How about fixing the 3 tier battles to 2 tiers and fixing the lag issues instead of worrying about going to only 1 NA server?

GermanKommandant #111 Posted Aug 15 2017 - 20:11

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20519 battles
  • [TEXAS] TEXAS
Looks great so far. I'm really interested in the new 30 vs. 30 battles. I'm also looking forward to the new reworked French TD line and the new buffed Russian meds. However, I am very disappointed to hear that Wargaming is not giving similar buffs to the T55a as they are to the T-54. While they tanks are very similar, one could say that the T55a is a touch lacking compared to the T-54, especially in terms of armor and with the new buffs even more so. I'm wondering if this is by design or this is simply something WG overlooked. If the T-54 is in need of rework, then certainly the T-55a (which is basically a lacking T-54 anyway pre-9.20) should receive similar treatment.

GermanKommandant #112 Posted Aug 15 2017 - 20:22

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20519 battles
  • [TEXAS] TEXAS

View PostGermanKommandant, on Aug 15 2017 - 14:11, said:

Looks great so far. I'm really interested in the new 30 vs. 30 battles. I'm also looking forward to the new reworked French TD line and the new buffed Russian meds. However, I am very disappointed to hear that Wargaming is not giving similar buffs to the T55a as they are to the T-54. While they tanks are very similar, one could say that the T55a is a touch lacking compared to the T-54, especially in terms of armor and with the new buffs even more so. I'm wondering if this is by design or this is simply something WG overlooked. If the T-54 is in need of rework, then certainly the T-55a (which is basically a lacking T-54 anyway pre-9.20) should receive similar treatment.

https://tanks.gg/v09...tank/t-54/model   (T-54 9.19.1)

https://tanks.gg/v09...tank/t-54/model   (T-54 9.20)

https://tanks.gg/v09...ank/t-55a/model  (T-55a 9.19.1)

https://tanks.gg/v09...ank/t-55a/model  (T-55a 9.20)

DIMARIK123 #113 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 10:38

Private

• Players
  • 46410 battles
  • [R_A_N] R_A_N
ДАААА,,,, собирание денег одну версию не доработали как обычно внедряют другую типичные американцы ( пиндосы ) !!!!!

LordLark #114 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 14:48

Private

• Players
  • 25449 battles
  • [FISH-] FISH-

I am happy with the new patch. All of it. I can pen the Type 4 and 5 now, The  M48 Pat tons' turret is way better now! I am actually restarting my grind to it now that its turret isn't a giant weakspot.  The M46 patton leaves alot to be asking for though. I love the 30 v 30 games too! It feels so much more dynamic and alot of space to maneuver. I only want to be able to play it more though since the new MM stop me from going there more than twice :(. The Chinese TD's aren't bad either, Their upper-plate, though very bouncy, doesn't lead me to believe they are over-powered since I can reliably pen their lower glac plate. The frenchies have been showed some love too I see, but still he prone :justwait:. GOOD! I also love that you buffed the T54 proto's turret. It makes the gameplay with it more comfortable again. So far I love the changes. Keep it up.

(P.S. For those complaining about the armor of the Type's and the Maus, remember they are suppose to be SUPER HEAVIES, so being able to penetrate them with ease kinda removes its sole purpose of being so heavy and slow. I love armor, with out it, it will just be a point and shoot game that relies on your rld and damage amounts which sounds like a piss poor game to me. Keep armor effective in the game because its needed for those people who throw heat with a fast rld. Plus, those who complain about the armor must be shooting them only front the front.... which obviously is a no no:facepalm:. Flank them and call it a day because they are slower than you. ) 

_Schneller_Heinz_ #115 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 14:54

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 1931 battles

View PostDIMARIK123, on Aug 16 2017 - 10:38, said:

ДАААА,,,, собирание денег одну версию не доработали как обычно внедряют другую типичные американцы ( пиндосы ) !!!!!

веселая

Old_tex #116 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 20:40

Corporal

• Players
  • 52774 battles
  • [TEXAS] TEXAS
Well, you fixed issues with "splash" for artillery and did other modification to protect tanks from artillery, but you didn't help artillery at all. You have already neutered a very effective weapon of war by reducing artillery to an "also ran." Using a Tier X artillery, I have hit any number of tanks and done "critical damage." Maximum hit points seem to be around 350.  Come on! If you are going to take away splash damage, how about giving a little more damage when a tank is actually hit by an artillery shell. I have fired directly at a medium tank from ~50 feet and done "critical damage." In the real world, the tank would have been a smoldering heap of molten metal.  How about giving arty back a little.  If the "wallet warriors" are so stupid as to sit long enough to allow artillery to sight in on them, then they deserve what they get.  The load time, aim times, flight times all are completely out of sync with the real world. That makes artillery very frustrating to play. If you don't want artillery in the game, then compensate us and take them out of the game.  If they are staying in the game, then make them as playable as a TD that can fire half way across the map and one-shot a tank with a 3" round. Please!!!!!!!!!!

Zerst0r3r #117 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 21:31

Corporal

• Players
  • 36854 battles

Hello everyone, btw, any news of when the 9.20 is going online for the NA server?

Thx !

kurtaa #118 Posted Aug 17 2017 - 00:16

Private

• -Players-
  • 9 battles
now available the test server?

darkalex #119 Posted Aug 17 2017 - 02:47

Private

• Players
  • 4754 battles
  • [LUGER] LUGER
what happened to t34-3 buff and british meds buff :(

DerpyPoptarts #120 Posted Aug 17 2017 - 20:14

Corporal

• Players
  • 14451 battles
  • [FH_PB] FH_PB

3rd iteration notes? can't seem to find them...

EDIT:found them but they're on the EU Portal...

https://worldoftanks...20-common-test/

Edited by DerpyPoptarts, Aug 17 2017 - 20:21.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users