• -Players-
  • 7590 battles
  • [1_3_1] 1_3_1
Centurion buffs are currently coming

nacho_tank33 #162 Posted Aug 09 2017 - 17:33

Private

• Players
  • 13756 battles

Buffing pen or alpha of Russian mediums (T-43 and T-44) is welcome. Buffing the turret armor of T-44 and (already awesome) T-54 is f** crazy. Strong turret armor was supposed to be the American feature. Please reconsider!!!

googliamoog #163 Posted Aug 10 2017 - 03:06

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36260 battles
  • [CHLLN] CHLLN

IS-7

poor gun handling and moderate accuracy are not it's problem.  crap frontal armor, that's supposed to be its strength, has been it's main problem for a good while now.  penetration compared to it's tier mates has been a problem for it for almost as long.  only other thing that annoys me about the tank is its speed.  sure, if it's going downhill you are really going to notice that speed.  otherwise, enjoy watching the E5's dust you at start up and then slowly play catch up until you both reach your destination at the same time.  the IS-7 doesn't need a top end speed buff, but it does need a small amount in the get up and go department.

i've put almost 4400 games in this tank and my hit ratio is 84%.  and that includes plenty of sniping shots from serious distance, blind firing, shooting from the hip on the move and any number of things that would normally be cause for missed shots.  hitting tanks has really never been the problem.  penetrating when you do hit is.  especially when that "great frontal armor" is doing it's best impression of swiss cheese...

SUPAH_SAMMEH #164 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 02:15

Corporal

• Players
  • 20221 battles
  • [-A1D] -A1D

So what haaappens to the Foch 155 exactly? It becomes a specail vehicle, do people who already have it keep it?

ContraMuffin #165 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 23:20

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13228 battles
  • [AFK] AFK

View PostDrseckzytime, on Jul 27 2017 - 19:50, said:

Tier 8 is unplayable at the moment, all yesterday I got one match as top tier.

Also, no buffs to the Leopard 1 when you're buffing everything else (RU meds/heavies LOLOLOLOL) and it needs them badly.  Good jerb as usual, WG.

​I agree the Soviet med buffs are overkill, but Leo 1 is perfectly playable as it is IMO and doesn't need a buff.

ContraMuffin #166 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 23:22

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13228 battles
  • [AFK] AFK

View Postpredatruite, on Jul 27 2017 - 22:30, said:

give them French a 6 round autoloader??? please give me back my wthe100 ! pleeeease !

​same, I got the wthwhen I was still a scrub and couldn't work the nerfed bloom. Want it back so I can blast 3 tanks to smithereens within 6 seconds!

ContraMuffin #167 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 23:26

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13228 battles
  • [AFK] AFK

View PostCraftedMc, on Jul 27 2017 - 21:31, said:

Why are y'all buffing all the most popular tanks?  The T-54 is good the way it is, it doesn't need a buff.  The AMX-30 and 30b is good for the armor buff, but why gave it the best dpm in the entire tier 10 medium tank lines; that would make the STB-1 redundant.   I understand the M-48 and M-46 need a turret armor buff, but why you guys have to reduce the size of the commander's hatch; like you might as well spam gold at it's turret anyways.  The so call weak spots of the Type 4 and Type 5 are not weak spots.  The Type 4 for example, got 240mm and 250mm, many tier 9 and some tier 10 tanks can't even penetrate it let alone tier 7s and 8s, thus forces us to spam gold.  Same goes for the Type 5 as well.  Instead of patching all the popular and most played tanks, why not buff the tanks that isn't performing well.  For example, the tier 8 Chinese medium, T-34-2, under performs compared to the other tier 8 mediums.  Also fix the broken tanks in the game like the Type 4 and Type 5, people do is just spam gold HE at people to do extra damage.  I know that premium ammo is silver, but still, it's basically pay to win.  80% of players never make credits when they play tanks.  I'm just asking you guys to fix what is wrong with the game instead of making things worse.  I would also like to add a suggestion to rebalance premium ammo.  Like all the ammo costs the same, but have it's benefits and draw backs.   For example, APCR does lots more penetration, but less damage, HEAT does more damage but reduced pen and spaced armor and what not, regular AP have standard pen and damage, and finally HE can do what HE do in the past.  I hope that you guys read this and hopefully implement or even consider some of my suggestions.

I second this. But HEAT historically does have high pen and high damage. I suggest maybe HEAT has AP damage and APCR pen but has absolutely crap normalization so it can't shoot any spaced or angled armor.

ContraMuffin #168 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 23:53

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13228 battles
  • [AFK] AFK

repost see below

Edited by ContraMuffin, Aug 12 2017 - 00:18.

ContraMuffin #169 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 23:59

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13228 battles
  • [AFK] AFK

View PostLtKelly, on Jul 28 2017 - 16:47, said:

I have an interesting suggestion for auto loaders. I was bored one day and while reading about the real tanks one interesting fact I discovered was that most if not all auto loaders are actually loaded from the outside of the tanks turret. Keep the loading time the same or add to it but make it so the tank has to be perfectly still for the duration of the loading process, if you bump the mouse or have to bug out you must start over with the reload process and risk ammo racking yourself.  I mean, to hang onto the outside a tank in motion while reloading seems hard to impossible.

Seems like a fairly interesting idea and definitely worth testing (Moving to restart reload seems overkill IMO, I think just pause reload would be fine), but ofc WG would just ignore you. There are many similar interesting ideas that will simultaneously balance the game while increasing historical accuracy floating around in the Sandbox forums, such as making the radio range/operator useful for once and introduce a slight delay to when your allies see enemies that you light (to account for the fact that it takes a while for an operator to speak over the radio) and have light tanks have little to no delay to solidify their role in scouting.

With so many good, novel ideas floating around being ignored, idk why you even try.

ContraMuffin #170 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 00:03

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13228 battles
  • [AFK] AFK

View PostPANICWAVE, on Jul 30 2017 - 16:07, said:

when a tank is so op that a 260 mm thickness is called a "weakspot"

I respectfully remind you of Obj 252U Defender.

ContraMuffin #171 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 00:10

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13228 battles
  • [AFK] AFK

View PostBuckeyeRommel, on Jul 31 2017 - 20:46, said:

So happy I spent my money to by the O-I Experimental only to have its main advantage taken away from it.   Same goes with working my [edited]off to get a Maus only to have its gun firing rate slowed down, which was already bad enough to allow it to get swarmed and killed if I am not careful.  What's next, take the frontal armor off the Defender?   If you don't stop taking away what I spent my money on I am going to start playing War Thunder and forget about WOT.   In case you haven't noticed, I am not a happy customer.  You might also want to notice how much money I have spent on this game in the last year.   

Let's continue complaining about having OP tanks finally being balanced, shall we? OI exp was overpowered and deserved the nerf, Maus, while I agree nerf was somewhat overkill, still deserved a nerf. If you're getting swarmed in any tank, you're playing it wrong. It's not WG's fault you got swarmed.

OrnmiIler #172 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 19:50

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37969 battles

Dear WoT:

I wouldn’t touch anything the perp whiner’s cult wants, in a WoT perfectly 100% neutral game, with a 10 foot cyber pole!

Drseckzytime #173 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 21:35

Major

• Players
  • 16120 battles
  • [PBLRD] PBLRD

View PostContraMuffin, on Aug 11 2017 - 17:20, said:

​I agree the Soviet med buffs are overkill, but Leo 1 is perfectly playable as it is IMO and doesn't need a buff.

It's the lowest WR as far as people have stated.  The "pros" don't suggest playing them.  There's numerous vids now proving how terrible hard-stats like accuracy is now.  It has paper armor.  It's mobility doesn't outshine anymore.  And it doesn't have the best DPM.  So where is the reason to get this tank again outside of it being pretty?  If it doesn't have a mobility/dpm/gun handling advantage, then whats the reason to play this tank that has no armor anywhere?

jajanaboczku #174 Posted Aug 14 2017 - 18:11

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 49678 battles
  • [PL1AD] PL1AD

Patton buff great just make it little more nimble becouse it playes more like a hwy at the moment. 

Amx 30-30B Jury is out. The buffs are good the many gun nurfs we will see how it performs on live. 

Russian med buffs.   Not sure they are need it but ok. Who dosent enjoy playing there rus meds.

Type 5 hwy nurfs? I own it i drive it. This thing berly bouces anything. It is faced with near 100% gold spam and you lucky if you bouce 2000 damage more offen you bouce 1 or 2 shots  ( unless you are facing complete turds) whitch tells us that this armor is not functionaly sound unlike the Mause which when angled is very effective.

Type 5 takes ammo rack damage like a paper medium not a super heavy which is a total joke.

Maybie this tank needs a rework? Some buff some nurfs and some changed.

French Tds ok. Lets see how they perform on live over time but my feeling is that bouth 155 and 50B will be at the top of the food chain after this changes.

IS-7 buffs ok. Much need it however moderate dpm buff is still in order.

HeavyMetalSix #175 Posted Aug 14 2017 - 18:36

Sergeant

• Players
  • 42817 battles

View Postgalspanic, on Jul 27 2017 - 20:48, said:

To cut down on auto-aimers and encourage actual aiming?

uh since when do you need to aim with 2 key skill?

RNGesus_Christ #176 Posted Aug 14 2017 - 19:16

Private

• Players
  • 8651 battles
  • [LA] LA
Ok so 30b gets buffed, but STB-1 is still non-HDed and is suffering from the power creep? Wargaming stop trying to make a tank that was meh in its previous role encroach and reward people with a role that other's ground so hard to get to like STB-1 or Obj. 430. Atleast buff STB-1 with the AMX-30B so it's still competitive and can outperform the AMX-30B in some ways and not outclassed in all (Armor, Speed, And Gun). Stop the power creep.

WarhammerYYC #177 Posted Aug 15 2017 - 20:06

Corporal

• Players
  • 3304 battles
  • [-LHN-] -LHN-
Are the British tanks every going to get any love? 

rangerfrank #178 Posted Aug 15 2017 - 20:08

Corporal

• Players
  • 24137 battles
  • [-VETS] -VETS
As long as we're talking about restoring tanks to a semblance of former glory, how about taking a look at the Type 59?  Went from a terror to a "aww, that's sweet, they're in a Type 59".  lowest pen, lowest dmg, worst mobility, lowest HP, next to worst aim time of any premium 8 medium.  I mean, you don't need to buff it back to what it was, but it ought to at least be able to circle one lap around a lone heavy without grinding to a complete stop.  

Tahllol #179 Posted Aug 15 2017 - 22:48

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 7411 battles

View Postlieutenent_armand, on Jul 28 2017 - 09:14, said:

I have to agree with the above poster.  The biggest issue with the IS7 is it's weak gun and armour against all other heavy tanks.  It's no match against an E5 for instance.  It doesn't help if you can aim faster (faster reload would be better than faster aiming) , but you cannot penetrate so easily like other heavies, or that your armour is so weak compared like other heavies ...

Please Wargaming, rather buff the gun and armour of the IS7 so it can match the other heavy tanks in battle !  At the moment it is a weakling and it is not fun anymore playing it against other heavy tanks..

At this point the IS7 is closer to a 100% POS medium tank. Wait never mind, mediums have batter pen, rate of fire, dpm, armor, and they can run around killing everything and now with super turrets stronger than most heavies and pen.

Maybe a light tank? Nope same thing as the medium except less armor and super turret, except they also get super accuracy at even long range and while moving at full speed.

I guess the IS7 is just a POS across the board as you are not going to get up close and personal with any tank it in as you will get rocked from the get go against pretty much anything except an Arty and he will still put a whooping on you before you can kill him.

Lets keep boosting your favored lights and mediums, and of course your German Heavies/TDs and Japanese Heavies, along with the 1000% fake Autoloaders.

SqU4D3Nn #180 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 10:52

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17555 battles
  • [FUSON] FUSON
These patch notes only solidify my decision to never again spend a dime on this game. Good job WG, keep killing WoT.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users