• Players
  • 25838 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Jul 28 2017 - 16:23, said:

July 28, 2017
FARSIDE EXPLOSIONS CONTINUE:

A Solar Storm Is Amping Up the Northern Lights

July 17, 2017

Someone who chose the name "Klaatu Nicto" really ought to be more focused on bringing messages of peace and harmony, not messages of doom and gloom. You may have to change your name if this keeps up.

bockscar43 #42 Posted Jul 28 2017 - 22:32

Captain

• -Players-
  • 25358 battles
  • [PL1AR] PL1AR
Don't want to be around if or when the Yellowstone caldera collapses in on itself. With that event we will see what American's are made of.

bockscar43 #43 Posted Jul 28 2017 - 22:37

Captain

• -Players-
  • 25358 battles
  • [PL1AR] PL1AR

View PostPipinghot, on Jul 28 2017 - 22:29, said:

Someone who chose the name "Klaatu Nicto" really ought to be more focused on bringing messages of peace and harmony, not messages of doom and gloom. You may have to change your name if this keeps up.

He may have been a creature of peace, but his side kick Gorg backed it's master every command....remember.

120mm_he #44 Posted Jul 28 2017 - 22:42

Major

• Players
  • 13811 battles
  • [PBS] PBS

View Postbockscar43, on Jul 28 2017 - 16:32, said:

Don't want to be around if or when the Yellowstone caldera collapses in on itself. With that event we will see what American's are made of.

Well as terrible as that event would be its still in the realm of theory as we don't know enough about the short term stuff going on there to predict a mega eruption until right before it happens. The sunspots are another deal entirely. This one is lined right up with earths position when the sun rotates it back around so its literally russian roulette due to its ongoing activity. Will it pop off a major flare or not? Not even nasa knows but its not looking good. Not a single bit of tinfoil to be had there just probability. 

Klaatu_Nicto #45 Posted Jul 28 2017 - 22:43

Major

• Players
  • 43954 battles

View PostBsan77, on Jul 28 2017 - 13:07, said:

Oh, you mean another conspiracy theorist???

There’s no reason you would know who Ben Davidson is, unless you’re one of the 250,000 subscribers to his YouTube channel, Suspicious 0bservers, which boasts of providing “the best open sources of information on Earth.” Every morning, all year-round, he posts dispatches from his explorations into “the frontiers of solar and planetary science.” In Davidson’s world, earthquakes can be predicted by looking at the Earth’s electromagnetic output, the sun directly influences things like suicides and crime rates, and water rains down from outer space.

He also holds forth on common conspiracy theories about Agenda 21 (a United Nations sustainability plan often cited as a cover for a coming New World Order), chemtrails (jet aircraft trails said to secretly contain dangerous chemicals), and global warming. In a typical video, he claims that global warming isn’t happening, and also that the government is secretly spraying chemicals into the air to stop global warming. And that another ice age is around the corner.

That's a misinformed ad hominen argument from someone ignorant of all of what they speak of.

I'm not into the chemtrail thing, I have better things to spend my time on, but they have done it before........

"Despite renewed focus on victims of Cold War radiation tests, people subjected to chemical and germ warfare experiments have been largely overlooked, a congressional subcommittee was told.....army researchers sprayed zinc cadmium sulfide-a chemical now associated with cancer-over more than 200 cities, GAO investigators reported." - Prodigy News Service, 9-29-94.

"The Secretary of Defense may not conduct any test or experiment involving the use of any chemical or biological agent on civilian populations unless local civilian officials in the area in which the test or experiment is to be conducted are notified in advance of such test or experiment, and such test or experiment may then be conducted only after the expiration of the thirty-day period beginning on the date of such notification." - 50 USCS, Chapter 32, Section 5120 (b)(1)

And they are planning on doing it again.............

OSLO, July 26 (Reuters) - Scientists are sucking carbon dioxide from the air with giant fans and preparing to release chemicals from a balloon to dim the sun's rays as part of a climate engineering push to cool the planet.
http://news.trust.or...726060325-colqn

A new University of Washington study looks at the idea of marine cloud brightening, which a UW group is investigating as a promising strategy to offset global warming. The strategy would spray saltwater into the air to make marine clouds reflect more incoming solar rays.
http://www.washingto...ool-the-planet/

bockscar43 #46 Posted Jul 28 2017 - 22:53

Captain

• -Players-
  • 25358 battles
  • [PL1AR] PL1AR
Which ever event occurs it is beyond anything we can do to stop the event. And if it happens, don't give up..........

Klaatu_Nicto #47 Posted Jul 28 2017 - 22:56

Major

• Players
  • 43954 battles

Some of the responses here make me think...............The unaware are unaware of being unaware.

As the maligned Ben Davidson has said and provided data to support, we are under no immediate threat from the recent CME.

However, if that sunspot group releases a CME like the last two while it is facing earth then we could have a problem. In 1859, when the largest CME ever recorded occured, the only copper lines were for the telegraph system.

A Perfect Solar Superstorm: The 1859 Carrington Event

Many telegraph lines across North America were rendered inoperable on the night of August 28 as the first of two successive solar storms struck. E.W. Culgan, a telegraph manager in Pittsburgh, reported that the resulting currents flowing through the wires were so powerful that platinum contacts were in danger of melting and “streams of fire” were pouring forth from the circuits. In Washington, D.C., telegraph operator Frederick W. Royce was severely shocked as his forehead grazed a ground wire. According to a witness, an arc of fire jumped from Royce’s head to the telegraphic equipment. Some telegraph stations that used chemicals to mark sheets reported that powerful surges caused telegraph paper to combust.

http://www.history.c...arrington-event

Edited by Klaatu_Nicto, Jul 28 2017 - 23:45.

Bsan77 #48 Posted Jul 28 2017 - 22:59

Captain

• Players
  • 12992 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Jul 28 2017 - 15:43, said:

That's a misinformed ad hominen argument from someone ignorant of all of what they speak of.

I'm not into the chemtrail thing, I have better things to spend my time on, but they have done it before........

"Despite renewed focus on victims of Cold War radiation tests, people subjected to chemical and germ warfare experiments have been largely overlooked, a congressional subcommittee was told.....army researchers sprayed zinc cadmium sulfide-a chemical now associated with cancer-over more than 200 cities, GAO investigators reported." - Prodigy News Service, 9-29-94.

"The Secretary of Defense may not conduct any test or experiment involving the use of any chemical or biological agent on civilian populations unless local civilian officials in the area in which the test or experiment is to be conducted are notified in advance of such test or experiment, and such test or experiment may then be conducted only after the expiration of the thirty-day period beginning on the date of such notification." - 50 USCS, Chapter 32, Section 5120 (b)(1)

And they are planning on doing it again.............

OSLO, July 26 (Reuters) - Scientists are sucking carbon dioxide from the air with giant fans and preparing to release chemicals from a balloon to dim the sun's rays as part of a climate engineering push to cool the planet.
http://news.trust.or...726060325-colqn

A new University of Washington study looks at the idea of marine cloud brightening, which a UW group is investigating as a promising strategy to offset global warming. The strategy would spray saltwater into the air to make marine clouds reflect more incoming solar rays.
http://www.washingto...ool-the-planet/

The typical, "You don't know what you're talking about" 'argument'. Also, it's hominem, misspelling words is a good way to kill your credibility..

Care to provide a link to that? I'd like to read it in its entirety, as I love learning new things and am curious as to what is left out by your ellipsis there.

Not sure why that is included, but okay, nice read I guess. :3

That has nothing to do with the U.S. government and is led by scientists in Europe..

Another thing that has nothing to do with the government, and is just an experiment... Also, they want to spray saltwater into the air over the ocean.. It's hardly unusual for there to be saltwater over the ocean....

bockscar43 #49 Posted Jul 28 2017 - 23:02

Captain

• -Players-
  • 25358 battles
  • [PL1AR] PL1AR
These are interesting subjects, let's be nice. No reason not to.........just sayn.  And if any of these events did occur, guess that will be all proof needed.

Edited by bockscar43, Jul 28 2017 - 23:04.

Bsan77 #50 Posted Jul 28 2017 - 23:06

Captain

• Players
  • 12992 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

View Postbockscar43, on Jul 28 2017 - 16:02, said:

These are interesting subjects, let's be nice. No reason not to.........just sayn.

I love a nice debate. You learn a lot from them and tend to teach others a thing or two as well. The problem is that too many people allow their personal feelings to get in the way and become offended when someone has a differing opinion. I am in no way attacking anyone here personally, I am merely debating the validity and accuracy of their statements, or the statements they provide given by other people.

Klaatu_Nicto #51 Posted Jul 28 2017 - 23:10

Major

• Players
  • 43954 battles

View PostPipinghot, on Jul 28 2017 - 13:29, said:

On other forums I've been referred to as the "Master of Doom."   Seriously.

120mm_he #52 Posted Jul 28 2017 - 23:21

Major

• Players
  • 13811 battles
  • [PBS] PBS

View PostBsan77, on Jul 28 2017 - 17:06, said:

I love a nice debate. You learn a lot from them and tend to teach others a thing or two as well. The problem is that too many people allow their personal feelings to get in the way and become offended when someone has a differing opinion. I am in no way attacking anyone here personally, I am merely debating the validity and accuracy of their statements, or the statements they provide given by other people.

I'm not upset at all either. Just pointing out the reality of what is happening. The vid I linked wasn't for it's narrative it was for its images. The same images as from nasa only easier to link. The assumptions about what is going on is 100% mine. I don't rely on talking heads to form my opinions about things. My opinion based on scientific fact is that there is a massive sunspot which as a high percentage of shooting off a major flare and knocking out global power. This isn't tinfoil its scientific fact. With the spot gaining in activity even a 10% chance is still waaaaaaaay higher than it has been in recent memory. So if the spot stays around for a few more rotations that 10% chance adds up fast. Kinda like that 10% chance of engine fire can happen anytime and sometimes back to back or more? So I'll be checking my dry stocks and making sure the barrels of stabilized diesel are still nice and secure. Can't go without power after all and simple diesel engines laugh at emp type attacks. ;)

Klaatu_Nicto #53 Posted Jul 28 2017 - 23:42

Major

• Players
  • 43954 battles

View PostBsan77, on Jul 28 2017 - 13:59, said:

The typical, "You don't know what you're talking about" 'argument'. Also, it's hominem, misspelling words is a good way to kill your credibility..

Care to provide a link to that? I'd like to read it in its entirety, as I love learning new things and am curious as to what is left out by your ellipsis there.

That has nothing to do with the U.S. government and is led by scientists in Europe..

Another thing that has nothing to do with the government, and is just an experiment... Also, they want to spray saltwater into the air over the ocean.. It's hardly unusual for there to be saltwater over the ocean....

View PostBsan77, on Jul 28 2017 - 13:59, said:

Nothing to do with government? Who do you think will fund and oversee, if not directly operate,  these projects if they are utilized?

I can't give you a link to the Prodigy article since the Prodigy ISP no longer exists.

You can search for the GAO report online but I will give you this.

Toxicologic Assessment of the Army's Zinc Cadmium Sulfide Dispersion Tests: Answers to Commonly Asked Questions

The U.S. Army sponsored a variety of tests during the 1950s and 1960s to understand how biologic weapons disperse in various environments. As part of the tests, the Army released particles of zinc cadmium sulfide from airplanes, rooftops, and moving vehicles in 33 locations, mostly cities and towns, in the United States and Canada.
https://www.ncbi.nlm...ooks/NBK233549/

United States General Accounting Office
Testimony
Before the Legislation and National Security Subcommittee, Committee on Government Operations, House of Representatives
September 28,1994

Human Experimentation An Overview on Cold War Era Programs

Statement of Frank C. Conahan, Assistant Comptroller General, National Security and International Affairs Division

The Army conducted a series of biological warfare experiments and tests between 1949 and 1974. The purpose of these
tests was to determine U.S. vulnerabilities to biological warfare. For example, between 1949 and 1969, the Army
conducted several hundred biological warfare tests in which unaware populations were sprayed with bacterial tracers
or simulants that the Army thought were harmless at that time. Some of the tests involved spraying large areas,
such as the cities of St. Louis and San Francisco, and others involved spraying more focused areas, such as the
New York City subway system and Washington National Airport.
http://archive.gao.g...bat2/152601.pdf

And here we have people who don't know of all the factors that influence climate nor how the factors they do know about all relate to each other and climate.

Harvard Scientists Moving Ahead on Plans for Atmospheric Geoengineering Experiments
https://www.technolo...ng-experiments/

Gothraul #54 Posted Jul 28 2017 - 23:53

Major

• -Players-
  • 1526 battles
Old news to some of us and it will eventually be a big problem, imagine the power grid being down for weeks at a time and no a CME does not work like a conventional EMP pulse. Simple power downs and disconnect from the grid is enough to protect most appliances unless we get a big one like what had hit in the 19th century that overloaded telegraph lines. The first thing to go would be satellite navigation and communications so the first news would be airlines being affected with some losses. 

Gothraul #55 Posted Jul 29 2017 - 00:00

Major

• -Players-
  • 1526 battles

View PostPanzerkind, on Jul 28 2017 - 21:33, said:

So this happened hours ago, and the sun is about 8 light-minutes away from Earth, and solar radiation [obviously] travels at light-speed...

...so i think we're fine guys...

CME is mostly charged particles not just photons, think of it as the Sun giving off a big fart and it has mass so it travels at a much slower speed which takes hours. We would see that an event has taken place but would not know the intensity of the actual CME until it passes a couple of early warning satellites giving advanced warning but I forget what the expected or assume window of time would be for people on the ground to respond to that.

Klaatu_Nicto #56 Posted Jul 29 2017 - 00:01

Major

• Players
  • 43954 battles

I get upset when I see someone wrongly malign someone. I've been following Ben Davidson for at least a couple of years now. Some of of his thoughts are outside the box but a lot of discoveries have come from people thinking outside the box. Ben is not the only one investigating a link between solar activity and earthquakes. This is no doubt the government has sprayed stuff in our atmosphere before and there should be no doubt they will do it again if they see a need for it. Ben's thoughts on global warming are supported by many scientists and supported by the actual data and records.

Researchers Find Major West Antarctic Glacier Melting From Geothermal Sources
https://www.eurekale...a-rfm060514.php

Gothraul #57 Posted Jul 29 2017 - 00:07

Major

• -Players-
  • 1526 battles

View PostBsan77, on Jul 28 2017 - 22:07, said:

Oh, you mean another conspiracy theorist???

There’s no reason you would know who Ben Davidson is, unless you’re one of the 250,000 subscribers to his YouTube channel, Suspicious 0bservers, which boasts of providing “the best open sources of information on Earth.” Every morning, all year-round, he posts dispatches from his explorations into “the frontiers of solar and planetary science.” In Davidson’s world, earthquakes can be predicted by looking at the Earth’s electromagnetic output, the sun directly influences things like suicides and crime rates, and water rains down from outer space.

He also holds forth on common conspiracy theories about Agenda 21 (a United Nations sustainability plan often cited as a cover for a coming New World Order), chemtrails (jet aircraft trails said to secretly contain dangerous chemicals), and global warming. In a typical video, he claims that global warming isn’t happening, and also that the government is secretly spraying chemicals into the air to stop global warming. And that another ice age is around the corner.

Some conspiracy stuff is indeed fact but as you pointed out there are tons of frauds out there, and personally I exposed one of them and got him kicked off a show that the National Geographic was producing then later canceled after making a little expose' detailing how he was ripping his subscribers out of tens of thousands of dollars with pity sob stories for donations. Sadly that fraud is still mooching off youtube through adds and donations living it up now while everyone else has to earn their money.

Klaatu_Nicto #58 Posted Jul 29 2017 - 00:13

Major

• Players
  • 43954 battles

There is a good book about an EMP taking out the U.S. power grid, One Second After. A sequel has come out but I have not read it yet.

15 Things I learned from One Second After & My Survival Tips
http://thesurvivalmo...e-second-after/

This looks like it would be a good movie but the link leads nowhere.

Gothraul #59 Posted Jul 29 2017 - 00:15

Major

• -Players-
  • 1526 battles

View Postbockscar43, on Jul 28 2017 - 22:32, said:

I guess that you never learned what "volcanic winter" is and it wouldn't just affect the US, it would wipe out much of Canada as well causing a global famine killing off at least a third or more of the overall population. Yellowstone isn't a joke, the mantle plume that feeds it is over 400 miles deep and at some portions is 70 miles by 40 miles wide though only a small portion of that material is eruptible however there is enough to dump cubic miles of ash into the atmosphere let alone the toxic gases.

Klaatu_Nicto #60 Posted Jul 29 2017 - 00:41

Major

• Players
  • 43954 battles

View PostBsan77, on Jul 28 2017 - 13:07, said:

And that another ice age is around the corner.

He's not alone. It may not be a full blown ice age but it will get cooler and weather will become unpredictable and sometimes extreme if a grand solar minimum has begun which does appear to be the case so far. Paleoclimatology, several hundred years of solar observations and current data on solar activity support this belief.

July 27, 2017
Rare winterlike storm is set to drench Washington Friday into the weekend
https://www.washingt...m=.99d239830c9a

Frozen corn in South Dakota in late June 2017
https://twitter.com/...678704976265218
https://twitter.com/...862168040157188

Seattle - The Last Time Winter Was This Cold, Reagan Was President
http://www.king5.com...years/416994172

Adelaide – Coldest start to winter on record http://www.abc.net.a...-winter/8578150

Snow arrives early in High Country, and brings NSW a wintry blast http://www.news.com....9fabb86312ae7ee

Snow arrives two months early by Thomas Hunter
http://arcticsnap.com/index.php?id=283

Bitterly cold start as overnight temperatures plunge below freezing http://www.stuff.co....-below-freezing

Brazil: Winter starts two months early - Crop losses recorded. http://www.correiodo...-Grande-do-Sul-

Argentina – Snowfall causes heavy losses for vine crops
http://supercampo.pe...-ultima-nevada/

Argentina – Surprise snow in spring
http://www.elpatagon...s-behr-n1511170

Temperatures far below normal in South Africa
http://www.freddofil...ivo-sud-africa/

Also tagged with Is, About, To, Blink

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users