Where are the Tournaments?

61 replies to this topic

Bavor #61 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 01:16

Major

• Players
  • 28073 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View Postseanphelan, on Jul 31 2017 - 20:24, said:

Not all of us 'reds & oranges' can afford a top of the line computer, graphics card and internet connection.

There are players who play on the NA server from Australia and New Zealand with a 275-300 ping on laptops with integrated graphics who manage blue and purple stats.  If they can do it, you can do it too.  A lack of a top of the line computer is no excuse.  

Agentt_Orange #62 Posted Aug 15 2017 - 02:17

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20943 battles
  • [F_B_P] F_B_P
ya know... (since this is an older post and no one will probably read this), for what it's worth, I don't run XVM so I don't know if a player is blue, yellow, red, orange, or polka dotted.  Who cares!!!  I don't.  I go into every battle and the players look the same -- gray letters.  I'm for the tournaments being tournaments.  Whether it is against a "crap" player or an ACE player, bring it on... run what cha brung.. whatever.  The ONLY thing that burns me is that WG can't even the cheat mods out.  So the crying over "I play against blue players or purple peeps" needs to stop.  Uninstall XVM and enjoy the game.  o7 everyone.  See you on the battlefield. 

Reply to this topic

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users