Arty kills a Party?

Artillery Complaints General Gameplay

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

N7DevilDog #1 Posted Jul 31 2017 - 19:57

Private

• -Players-
  • 2898 battles

I've been playing the Random Battles this time around and I've caught a disproportionate number of gamer's complaining about the role artillery plays in the game. I would like to weigh in with this: From a strictly Historical perspective Artillery accounted for more than 70% of the losses in WW2 and the Korean War. World of Tanks takes a very narrow window into that time period and in no way accurately depicts the day to day life of a Tanker on any Front of the War. They take fantastic liberties with the general capabilities of the Men and Machines that fought valiantly in those conflicts. 

This is meant to be a game and I for one enjoy mixing it up with Legendary Battlefield Behemoths the likes of which we'll never see again. 

LeaveIT2Beaver #2 Posted Jul 31 2017 - 20:24

Major

• -Players-
  • 28007 battles
  • [BRIG] BRIG

View PostN7DevilDog, on Jul 31 2017 - 13:57, said:

t the role artillery plays in the game. 

Desert_Fox_1969 #3 Posted Jul 31 2017 - 20:32

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 17626 battles
  • [TAC-D] TAC-D

View PostLeaveIT2Beaver, on Jul 31 2017 - 14:24, said:

This pretty much sums it up. 

OrnmiIler #4 Posted Jul 31 2017 - 20:55

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37969 battles

View PostN7DevilDog, on Jul 31 2017 - 13:57, said:

I've been playing the Random Battles this time around and I've caught a disproportionate number of gamer's complaining about the role artillery plays in the game. I would like to weigh in with this: From a strictly Historical perspective Artillery accounted for more than 70% of the losses in WW2 and the Korean War. World of Tanks takes a very narrow window into that time period and in no way accurately depicts the day to day life of a Tanker on any Front of the War. They take fantastic liberties with the general capabilities of the Men and Machines that fought valiantly in those conflicts.

This is meant to be a game and I for one enjoy mixing it up with Legendary Battlefield Behemoths the likes of which we'll never see again.

Understanding the anti-SPG narcissist involves a great build up at the center of the WoT Creators all encompassing plan for the bounded but ever expanding cyber cosmos.

Everything is dependent on and within the whiners nucleus, and no other shall encroach this sacred space, which involves a great amount of flies and the constant swishing of its hand!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users