Clan Wars info from RU forum (been up about a week)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Skeenaman #1 Posted Aug 01 2017 - 22:35

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33201 battles
  • [TUF] TUF

Hello!

The last time around the Global map there is a lot of information, which is often difficult to understand. This post I want to make more clarity in what is happening and to interrupt the information drought on our part.

As most of you know, on July 26, a meeting of representatives of a clan group, united in the Contras initiative, and game developers took place in Minsk. The meeting was very constructive, we talked about the future of the map as a whole, and about specific things and features that will or can be realized. 
It is important to note that we did not set the goal of stopping traffic or refusing to paint the map in gray. We did not and will not impede it. Simply put, we did not talk about politics, but about business. 
Before the arrival, the guys prepared and sent us a document with problems and suggestions not only for the Civil Code, but also for other parts of the clan component, which we discussed in detail in detail and in detail. In addition to this document, an impressive 40-page detailed version was brought, Which we are now studying. Thanks again to the guys who came to Minsk, it was interesting.

What are the main outcomes of the meeting, in addition to the fact that the Global Card live:

1. First of all, this is the coming season, which will be experimental in nature, it will test a number of conceptual things: 
a) Completely disconnected the system of quests and all accompanying mechanics; 
B) The system of leaderboards and all accompanying mechanics are completely disabled; 
C) Prize-winning first two items are excluded from profitability; 
D) Added two days off - on Friday and Saturday, the yield for these days is transferred to the remaining five days; 
E) The playing field of the season was prepared taking into account the proposals of a number of commanders, we will conduct an additional field review; 
F) The profitability of the card and the individual provinces will be higher than in season 5, both at the expense of the weekend, and at the expense of increasing the profitability as a whole; 
G) Well, the timing of the start is a little shifted, To do the above. Preliminary, we will start in mid-August, maybe a little earlier.

2. Towards the end of autumn, a big hardcore event will be held on the Global map, work on which will begin after the launch of the season. Details about it will be later when the concept is approved.

3. The next story after the event will be a season in which there will be more significant changes. The composition of the changes will be determined after processing and more detailed evaluation of the transmitted document, plus something else that may appear in the future. On this point, more information will also be later, as it takes time to evaluate and work out.

In general, at the moment the picture is this. This topic will be updated as new information becomes available.

In the comments you can ask questions, I will monitor daily, on weekends, less frequently, on weekdays more often.

Only, please, let's do it correctly and without excessive flooding.

Thank you.

BigDollarBillz #2 Posted Aug 01 2017 - 22:45

Captain

• Players
  • 34342 battles
  • [SBW] SBW

WG has posted cw starts August 10th. Rules and info will be out on August 7th. Didn't understand a thing that you wrote. But I have had 2 strokes so bare with me.

Here is the link http://forum.worldof...5#entry11148065

Edited by BigDollarBillz, Aug 01 2017 - 22:49.

driesp #3 Posted Aug 01 2017 - 23:33

Major

• Players
  • 31571 battles
  • [ORYX] ORYX
Wow thanks for the communication and consultation with NA players Wargaming, we are feeling the love, NOT!

Skeenaman #4 Posted Aug 02 2017 - 00:07

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33201 battles
  • [TUF] TUF

Google translate mangle it a bit but that is cut and pasted from the devs in Russia.

I believe they are also going to bring back tank locking to make the huge farms more difficult.

I took a couple of years off but my understanding is that CW had devolved to the point where you could be a scrub clan and spam lots of battles to get good rewards which removed the incentive for players and clans to improve their gameplay.

roten1 #5 Posted Aug 06 2017 - 15:03

Sergeant

• Players
  • 30616 battles
  • [E-T-D] E-T-D

View PostBigDollarBillz, on Aug 01 2017 - 16:45, said:

WG has posted cw starts August 10th. Rules and info will be out on August 7th. Didn't understand a thing that you wrote. But I have had 2 strokes so bare with me.

Here is the link http://forum.worldof...5#entry11148065

​basically changing clan wars and with 2 days off they are raising property payouts, but it seems as tho its going to be changing system as the season progresses.

diego999 #6 Posted Aug 06 2017 - 15:19

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 29584 battles
  • [ACA] ACA
Bring back CW 1.0 and scrap this retarded and complicated system no one likes.

Private_Pud #7 Posted Aug 06 2017 - 19:20

Corporal

• Players
  • 13121 battles
  • [DPS] DPS

View Postdiego999, on Aug 06 2017 - 14:19, said:

Bring back CW 1.0 and scrap this retarded and complicated system no one likes.

Bravo. Scrap it all and go back to when people actually cared about Clan Wars in V1.0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users