The Great MM Debate: 3/5/7 Trash or Triumph?

MM 3/5/7 match maker matchmaker

• Please log in to reply
1017 replies to this topic

Liberty75 #421 Posted Sep 04 2017 - 02:32

Captain

• Players
  • 46678 battles

View Postmisterwit, on Sep 03 2017 - 20:01, said:

Saying "Platoons deserve the normal MM that everyone gets" doesn't make it true. You want "equal" treatment? Disable platoons altogether. Platoons are intrinsically advantaged and don't require top tier to be a powerful positive force for their team. You want to revise MM for them? Force an equal tier and equal sized platoon to match them. At least then you could have top tier platoons without skewing MM to suit platoon members. To answer your question: it's a dig for power because it is not an appeal to equal treatment. It is inherently an unequal thing, so it needs something to balance it. That is of course if equality is what you want.

Let's stick with one issue at a time. We will get farther faster.

Platoons are there for everyone to equally use. No one is "digging for power," no one has a monopoly on them, and players should not be penalized by a poorly tested template matchmaker that forces them into inferior matches much more often than unplatooned players.

Saying that platoons should be treated differently for no good reason doesn't make it true.

misterwit #422 Posted Sep 04 2017 - 02:48

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14955 battles
  • [XXII] XXII

View PostLiberty75, on Sep 04 2017 - 01:32, said:

Let's stick with one issue at a time. We will get farther faster.

Platoons are there for everyone to equally use. No one is "digging for power," no one has a monopoly on them, and players should not be penalized by a poorly tested template matchmaker that forces them into inferior matches much more often than unplatooned players.

Saying that platoons should be treated differently for no good reason doesn't make it true.

It's a very good reason. Everyone can get a type 5 heavy or a maus, but that didn't make them balanced vehicles.

Liberty75 #423 Posted Sep 04 2017 - 03:03

Captain

• Players
  • 46678 battles

View Postmisterwit, on Sep 03 2017 - 20:48, said:

It's a very good reason. Everyone can get a type 5 heavy or a maus, but that didn't make them balanced vehicles.

You are comparing apples and oranges. Tanks are not platoons.

Platoons are distributed to each team. Whether or not WG has succeeded in doing it well is not the fault of the players. These MM templates punish players in platoons. Punishing a group of players that utilize an encouraged game feature is intrinsically unfair.

misterwit #424 Posted Sep 04 2017 - 03:12

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14955 battles
  • [XXII] XXII

View PostLiberty75, on Sep 04 2017 - 02:03, said:

You are comparing apples and oranges. Tanks are not platoons.

Platoons are distributed to each team. Whether or not WG has succeeded in doing it well is not the fault of the players. These MM templates punish players in platoons. Punishing a group of players that utilize an encouraged game feature is intrinsically unfair.

Which is why I suggested matching platoons against one another more aggressively as a tradeoff for giving them more top tier matches... I question if you read what I type sometimes.

Liberty75 #425 Posted Sep 04 2017 - 03:21

Captain

• Players
  • 46678 battles

View Postmisterwit, on Sep 03 2017 - 21:12, said:

Which is why I suggested matching platoons against one another more aggressively as a tradeoff for giving them more top tier matches... I question if you read what I type sometimes.

I read that and I agree with that sentiment. I think everyone would agree with it. I didn't address it because it didn't pertain to the broader scope of the discussion, about whether or not platoons should be punished.

In the final write-up I was going to include that teams should be created with an equal amount of tanks per tier on each side, and an equal amount of similar tanks per tier, per side (in a random MM of course). I would be happy to include platoons equally distributed per tier as well. In some earlier posts I negatively spoke of platoons not being distributed fairly in the past and that it was an unfair problem.

misterwit #426 Posted Sep 04 2017 - 03:25

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14955 battles
  • [XXII] XXII

View PostLiberty75, on Sep 04 2017 - 02:21, said:

I read that and I agree with that sentiment. I think everyone would agree with it. I didn't address it because it didn't pertain to the broader scope of the discussion, about whether or not platoons should be punished.

In the final write-up I was going to include that teams should be created with an equal amount of tanks per tier on each side, and an equal amount of similar tanks per tier, per side (in a random MM of course). I would be happy to include platoons equally distributed per tier as well. In some earlier posts I negatively spoke of platoons not being distributed fairly in the past and that it was an unfair problem.

Lovely, agreement at last.

Liberty75 #427 Posted Sep 04 2017 - 03:29

Captain

• Players
  • 46678 battles

View Postmisterwit, on Sep 03 2017 - 21:25, said:

Lovely, agreement at last.

Here it is:

View PostLiberty75, on Aug 30 2017 - 23:04, said:

One aspect of the old MM that I used to hate was that it would place my platoon at the bottom of my team and the enemy platoon would be in the top tier unbalancing the teams, for the reasons you stated. If the platoons are placed at the same level, it would be more fair to the players on each team. I'm not sure if the current MM places platoons at the same level.

charley2222 #428 Posted Sep 04 2017 - 03:33

Captain

• Players
  • 29538 battles

The Great MM Debate: 3/5/7 Trash or Triumph?

answer total Trash  ,  the day this game will balance  the player base skill   is going to be the first good step  ,  the last 4 or 5 year  every fix fail

Liberty75 #429 Posted Sep 04 2017 - 04:09

Captain

• Players
  • 46678 battles

An appeal to the masses or an appeal to the authority does not a logical argument make, so I'm discarding the video but I will accept that preferential MM tanks have had worse matchmaking since the patch. However, the only reason not to re-balance the tanks and remove pref MM (or keep MM and provide a smaller rebalance) I can think of is that, again, rather than "fair" or "equal" you and yours would rather have top tier. Tier 8's especially need to be carefully balanced as they are the gatekeepers of new players starting their tier 6's, and if too strong or too prevalent in tier 6 MM, can be very detrimental to the population's growth. Tier 8 on the other hand is supposed to be a struggle, as it is one of the last hurdles before endgame. It's better for them to be more on the +1/+2 side of MM than the -1/-2 side.

The video I introduced was evidence that the sentiment was out there in the WoT community that the new MM has damaged the value of the preferential MM tanks and regular premium tanks. It isn't just a personal request of my own, as you suggested.

And according to your argument of tier 6 seeing tier 8 tanks and how that is an important gateway, you should support a random MM with those preferential MM tanks getting more top tier matches. Those tanks are inferior to normal tier 8 tanks. They are more like tier 7.5 tanks. Tier 6 players would be better off having them in their matches instead of Defenders and Patriots. So this would be a win-win for both of us and our viewpoints as well.

Separate from the preferential tanks, but important enough to be addressed is the idea of more top tier matches. We do want more top tier matches, in balance with middle and bottom tier matches. This would be a good thing. It is fair and equal in that everyone gets to enjoy its advantages. It isn't just me and mine (you and yours). This would be a wonderful thing for all. From my statistics that I gathered from those 400 games in the previous MM, we had 36% top tier, 35.5% middle tier, and 28.5% bottom tier. I'm sure everyone's numbers will be a little different, but approximately they are likely to be within a few points of 35% top, 35% middle, and 30% bottom. This is a very good balance of matches between the three levels and everyone was able to play in this system equally. This system had an inherent variety and vibrance to it and it allowed players to experience all tier levels relatively equally.

I personally play fine at bottom tier, even though it does get repetitive and dull after a while. It isn't enjoyable to play the same format over and over again. Plus I can sympathize with players in a tier 6 tank, the gateway tier, getting frustrated after seeing Skorpions, Defenders, and VK 100.01s all the time. Sometimes players need a break from those matches.

Liberty75 #430 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 00:42

Captain

• Players
  • 46678 battles

AND again, this is why I love Claus, you get a dose of reality. Being bottom tier all the time is so much fun! :sceptic:

Liberty75 #431 Posted Sep 06 2017 - 04:01

Captain

• Players
  • 46678 battles

The MM now suits everyone just fine, too. What is difficult is not intrinsically bad. What is bad is MM that lets you try to make a difference and then kills you with your only lesson for the day being "woops your top tiers died guess you should have joined the other team lol prepare your nethers for violation". Everyone was forced cold turkey from their comfy top tier slots and now that their actual ability to play is what determines their winrate now more than ever, everyone is back in the forums looking for their fix.

And I'm not really an elite, I just like a game where I can track my merits and know that no one else got me where I am but me. Honestly, if you wanted a reason why WoT never took off in the americas like other multiplayer games, it's probably that lack of agency that's plagued this game for so long. People think there's nothing they can do to win. Obviously that's not true, but perception is key, and right now the only open door many can perceive is a match where 75% of the enemy team has to fight them with one or both arms tied behind their back.

...and once you do that, they'll never believe they can win on their own again.

And for the last point...

"Everyone was forced cold turkey from their comfy top tier slots and now that their actual ability to play is what determines their winrate now more than ever, everyone is back in the forums looking for their fix."

Phrases like this miss the point. If you wanted a good win rate under the previous MM, you needed to do well in bottom tier matches too, which overall were a little bit more difficult than now, but there were a lot less of them.

It is more about what I would call a quality of gaming issue. The current MM promotes stale gameplay with 3 match types, coupled with an excessive amount of bottom tier matches.

Michael_Cochrane_2017 #432 Posted Sep 07 2017 - 00:19

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7859 battles
"The MM now suits everyone just fine, too"

Doesn't suit ME fine....please, don't speak for me! I just finished my last 2 tier battle....I will, from now on, dessert the battle and if I get banned, so be it. How the hell can it be in any sense of anyone's imagination "fun" to play a game, you have ZERO chance (or next to zero) of actually competing? Today, I played maybe 20 rounds, ONE time I was top tier the rest? I was nothing but cannon fodder for tier vi (vs my tier iv) and tier VII (vs my tier v). I spent THOUSANDS of credits and all I did was scratch paint. I also thought buying premium would allow me to at least get a little preferential treatment, nope, waste of money. 

I'm tired of a) being spotted and b) dying 1 ms later because when a 2 tier up tank spots you: you're dead.....

If the developers wanted to reward the upper tiers with massive kills of lower tier tanks, then make it fair....allow tier iv to battle tier ii .....

Again, as I mentioned earlier: those who made this change contact me and I'll arrange a match with the Mountain....it would be a PLEASURE to see how they fare outmatched by 2 tier levels....(btw, I know a really good plastic surgeon that they will need the number for once that match is over). 

Deputy276 #433 Posted Sep 07 2017 - 00:45

Major

• Players
  • 20397 battles
  • [3_NZ] 3_NZ

View PostMichael_Cochrane_2017, on Sep 06 2017 - 17:19, said:

"The MM now suits everyone just fine, too"

Doesn't suit ME fine....please, don't speak for me! I just finished my last 2 tier battle....I will, from now on, dessert the battle and if I get banned, so be it. How the hell can it be in any sense of anyone's imagination "fun" to play a game, you have ZERO chance (or next to zero) of actually competing? Today, I played maybe 20 rounds, ONE time I was top tier the rest? I was nothing but cannon fodder for tier vi (vs my tier iv) and tier VII (vs my tier v). I spent THOUSANDS of credits and all I did was scratch paint. I also thought buying premium would allow me to at least get a little preferential treatment, nope, waste of money. 

I'm tired of a) being spotted and b) dying 1 ms later because when a 2 tier up tank spots you: you're dead.....

If the developers wanted to reward the upper tiers with massive kills of lower tier tanks, then make it fair....allow tier iv to battle tier ii .....

Again, as I mentioned earlier: those who made this change contact me and I'll arrange a match with the Mountain....it would be a PLEASURE to see how they fare outmatched by 2 tier levels....(btw, I know a really good plastic surgeon that they will need the number for once that match is over). 

Premium what? Premium time? Nope. You earn more credits and XP with Premium time. Premium tank? WG eliminated preferential matchmaking and the only way to get a vehicle with that option is to wait and watch for WG to sell it again. I believe the Jagdtiger 8.8 has preferential MM (doesn't see higher than tier 9). It goes on sale fairly often. Otherwise, you will have to watch E-Bay for occasional tanks that have preferential MM. I picked up a  Pz.Kpfw. B2 740 (f) for pretty cheap off E-Bay. If you are talking about Premium (used to be called gold) ammo, it's on YOU to use it effectively. 

Quite simply, tier 4 ALWAYS sucks. You need to get out of tier 4 ASAP. Just don't play it. Nobody likes it. Weak tanks that always get clobbered (except for that tank I posted above). Tier 5-7 you EARN credits. Don't fire Premium ammo. Use regular ammo. Fire at tanks you can damage. Don't take on a tier 7 heavy with a tier 5 light. Waste of time unless you are VERY good and use Prem ammo. Don't use consumables AT ALL (repair kits, first aid kits, etc). They are expensive and addictive. Better to just die then keep using consumables. They kill your credit earning. What line are you using for your tier 5 tanks? And what kind of tank are you using? 

You didn't state any of that. Some lines are crap and some are quite good. Light tanks are NOT EASY TO PLAY. Use a medium or even better a heavy. More hit points and better guns. 

EVERYBODY is in the same boat as you. Some days you will get crap MM and some days you will get better MM. Same with RNG. Some days every shot will hit the mark. Other days you won't be able to hit the broad side of a barn. Welcome to WOT. :)

Edited by Deputy276, Sep 07 2017 - 00:48.

Liberty75 #434 Posted Sep 07 2017 - 01:41

Captain

• Players
  • 46678 battles

View PostDeputy276, on Sep 06 2017 - 18:45, said:

Premium what? Premium time? Nope. You earn more credits and XP with Premium time. Premium tank? WG eliminated preferential matchmaking and the only way to get a vehicle with that option is to wait and watch for WG to sell it again. I believe the Jagdtiger 8.8 has preferential MM (doesn't see higher than tier 9). It goes on sale fairly often. Otherwise, you will have to watch E-Bay for occasional tanks that have preferential MM. I picked up a  Pz.Kpfw. B2 740 (f) for pretty cheap off E-Bay. If you are talking about Premium (used to be called gold) ammo, it's on YOU to use it effectively.

They didn't eliminate preferential match making tanks, although there was a rumor about that a while ago. WG still sells preferential MM tanks: FCM 50t; IS-6; T-34-3; 112; T26E4 Super Pershing; AT 15A; Churchill III; Matilda IV; and the Valentine II.

But you are correct when you say "WG eliminated preferential matchmaking."  The current match maker has essentially eliminated any benefit they formerly had.

Michael_Cochrane_2017 #435 Posted Sep 07 2017 - 03:20

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7859 battles

View PostDeputy276, on Sep 06 2017 - 17:45, said:

Quite simply, tier 4 ALWAYS sucks. You need to get out of tier 4 ASAP. Just don't play it. Nobody likes it. Weak tanks that always get clobbered (except for that tank I posted above). Tier 5-7 you EARN credits. Don't fire Premium ammo. Use regular ammo. Fire at tanks you can damage. Don't take on a tier 7 heavy with a tier 5 light. Waste of time unless you are VERY good and use Prem ammo. Don't use consumables AT ALL (repair kits, first aid kits, etc). They are expensive and addictive. Better to just die then keep using consumables. They kill your credit earning. What line are you using for your tier 5 tanks? And what kind of tank are you using? 

You didn't state any of that. Some lines are crap and some are quite good. Light tanks are NOT EASY TO PLAY. Use a medium or even better a heavy. More hit points and better guns. 

EVERYBODY is in the same boat as you. Some days you will get crap MM and some days you will get better MM. Same with RNG. Some days every shot will hit the mark. Other days you won't be able to hit the broad side of a barn. Welcome to WOT. :)

so you're saying: WOT makes a game that at some levels is s__t, thank you for at least SOMEONE admitting that....and being in business for 40 years, making ANY part of your product s___t is a bad business plan. Maybe that's why they have to keep f__king around with it?

Sorry, no, if they had half a brain, sure, make 2 tier matches, but make EVERY tier open to it so (as you said) somedays we'd get good matchups. Oh BTW: no, EVERY day I get to be cannon fodder for upper tiers, and the vast majority of time. 

See the thing is: make it F A I R.....if you're going to make tier iv cannon fodder, then at least SOMETIMES give them the same advantage as they're handing upper tiers.....

BTW: I have a tier v T1, which is cannon fodder for tier vii, I had the HT Vi which is cannon fodder for tier viii.....I've played TWICE at tier vi where it's been evenly matched....out of maybe 20. So what that tells me when I go up a tier: i'll be cannon fodder.....when I go up two tiers, I'll be cannon fodder for upper tiers. 

Sorry, if they think "it's such a great idea" then make it F A I R......

I'm glad those morons, and that's what they are, M O R O N S, aren't in charge of anything else....left up to them they'd be having the Washington Capitals playing the Oshawa generals, the New England Patriots against Grover T washington Highschool football team..............that's the way the idiots think.....oh wait, thinking, that's giving them too much credit.

StiffWind #436 Posted Sep 07 2017 - 03:25

Major

• -Players-
  • 17599 battles
  • [MOV] MOV

FWIW, I saw one guy at the start of battle make the statement he wasn't going to play bottom tier in a 3-tier match again.  Turned around and drove his tank into the water and drowned.  Not agreeing with his actions, but it expresses a general frustration with the current system that did not exist before.

$ 0.02

PanzerGruppenstaffe #437 Posted Sep 07 2017 - 06:04

Captain

• Players
  • 47402 battles

View PostMichael_Cochrane_2017, on Sep 07 2017 - 03:20, said:

so you're saying: WOT makes a game that at some levels is s__t, thank you for at least SOMEONE admitting that....and being in business for 40 years, making ANY part of your product s___t is a bad business plan. Maybe that's why they have to keep f__king around with it?

Sorry, no, if they had half a brain, sure, make 2 tier matches, but make EVERY tier open to it so (as you said) somedays we'd get good matchups. Oh BTW: no, EVERY day I get to be cannon fodder for upper tiers, and the vast majority of time. 

See the thing is: make it F A I R.....if you're going to make tier iv cannon fodder, then at least SOMETIMES give them the same advantage as they're handing upper tiers.....

BTW: I have a tier v T1, which is cannon fodder for tier vii, I had the HT Vi which is cannon fodder for tier viii.....I've played TWICE at tier vi where it's been evenly matched....out of maybe 20. So what that tells me when I go up a tier: i'll be cannon fodder.....when I go up two tiers, I'll be cannon fodder for upper tiers. 

Sorry, if they think "it's such a great idea" then make it F A I R......

I'm glad those morons, and that's what they are, M O R O N S, aren't in charge of anything else....left up to them they'd be having the Washington Capitals playing the Oshawa generals, the New England Patriots against Grover T washington Highschool football team..............that's the way the idiots think.....oh wait, thinking, that's giving them too much credit.

Seriously, it takes a couple of days to get out of T4 and into a T5...then maybe a week to get that tank's crew up to snuff, then a little longer for the crew to really skill up.

All for free. In fact, you are making credits.

Tiers 1-4 are not a destination (though there are some gems) ie give the Luchs a try. A fully equipped Luchs with a good crew is a serious tank in the right hands. I've killed every T7 heavy in the game with my Luchs.

Edited by PanzerGruppenstaffe, Sep 07 2017 - 06:05.

Liberty75 #438 Posted Sep 08 2017 - 04:20

Captain

• Players
  • 46678 battles

It seems that we are generally agreed on the negatives seen by a great deal of players in the current MM that was instituted in Update 9.18. I have updated the first post in this thread with them.

Now we will look at what would be the best solution, or to put it better, what would a better and more realistic matchmaker look like. I will put forward what many of us have advocated for, a repeal of the current system, and how an improved and realistic MM can be born out of the lessons we have learned from this ordeal over the past few months.

SOLUTION to the MM:

To create a better matchmaker, I would put forth the following.

Revert back to a random matchmaker, such as existed before the 9.18 Update, that includes vehicles from a 3 tier group of tanks (example: tiers 5, 6, and 7 would be gathered together for a battle) and uses some sort of weight or identifier system to place tanks evenly on teams, with a few extra restrictions on the MM for lower tiers.

Included in this system would be mechanisms to ensure that:

1. teams would have the same amount of tanks per tier of top, middle, and bottom;
  2. teams would have similar amounts of tank types per each tier with a +1/-1 differential, and a +1/-1 differential per team overall. This means the same amount of TDs, Mediums, etc., with one difference allowed;
  3. platoons will be placed as close to the same tier level as possible when teams are created or the inferior team will get two (2) lower tier level platoons to counter a top tier platoon on the enemy team;
  4. tanks of similar attributes will be identified with each other in the weight/identifier database and placed evenly on both teams at the same tier level (for example, autoloader mediums will be identified as a medium AND an autoloader so each team has them placed evenly);
  5. the MM will attempt to create all Tier I tank battles first, and only have up to six (6) Tier II tanks per match if it cannot create an all the same tier battle;
  6. Tier II and Tier III tanks have +1/-1 matchmaking;
  7. matches will have no fewer than 3 bottom tier tanks.

** An option in the Settings panel above Grand Battles will allow players to have the MM try to create all same tier matches for them before placing them in a normal battle.

Since the previous MM was a random system with some of the currently proposed options, it is realistic to believe that this is possible to be developed by WG. This system takes the rich variety and balance in top, middle, and bottom tier matches and combines them with the balancing factors introduced in the current MM. Some of the general balancing factors are that teams would be created with the same amount of tanks per tier and tank types would be similar on each team. The +1/-1 differential in tank types is for more possible variety in matches that some players enjoy and also to maintain a speedy match creation while at the same time making sure that teams are pretty evenly laid out against each other. Platoons would also be distributed as evenly as possible or a team will be compensated to ward off advantages a top tier platoon may have over a bottom tier platoon.

The weight system or tank database identifier system (for lack of better terms) would be a three (3) level system. Tanks would be identified:

• First by TIER,
  • Second by CLASS, and
  • Third by CHARACTERISTICS within its class.

Tanks would be pulled for matches based on these identifiers in the order listed above. It could even be tailored to have tanks of different class, but similar characteristics, having the same identifier to pull them as secondary choices on opposing teams. For example, the AMX 50 B and the TVP 50/51 are both autoloaders and could be used to fill that +1/-1 differential in class if available to keep the teams as close as possible.

How would this look? The MM would first look for tanks of the same tier, let's say tier 10. Then it would look to match up tanks by class within that tier 10 match, for example it would pull in Heavies. And then in the available Heavies, it would look for autoloader Heavies. In the game you would see a T57 Heavy on one team and the AMX 50B on the other team.

Overall, here is an example of how a match may look:

GREEN TEAM                                             RED TEAM

Maus                                                            Type 5 Heavy

AMX 50B                                                       T57 Heavy

Obj. 62a       (Platoon 1)                               Obj. 140

B-C 25t         (Platoon 1)                               TVP 50/51

Skoda 50t                                                      AMX 50 120      

Tortoise                                                         T95

AMX 30                                                          E 50          (Platoon 1)

WZ-120                                                         T-54           (Platoon 1)

T49                                                                Ru 251

IS-3                                                               IS-3            (Platoon 2)

T34                                                               Tiger II        (Platoon 2)

Ferdinand                                                     SU-101

Pershing                                                        T28           (Platoon 2)

T-44-100                                                       STA-2

WZ-132                                                         LTTB

Comments?

Edited by Liberty75, Sep 09 2017 - 00:08.

Liberty75 #439 Posted Sep 09 2017 - 14:29

Captain

• Players
  • 46678 battles

Some wonderful examples of why being bottom tier an excessive amount of times sucks. When your top tier tanks don't perform and/or the enemies do perform well, there is very little you can do to change the outcome of a match.

In about 20 games last night I pulled off an incredible 45% win rate with about a 2400 WN8. The WN8 isn't amazing, but is there to illustrate I was effectively playing the game as best I could as a bottom tier.

Example 1: We were winning his game right to the end when the Defender decided to brush the last bit of opposition aside. I was able to do a good amount of spotting and reset the flag at the end, but it didn't matter. The Defender just walked over the remainder of the team which was bottom and middle tier tanks since our top tier tanks were ineffective and died early. It was a frustrating loss obviously.

Spoiler

Example 2: Our team got stomped despite our best efforts, but if you look at how our top tier tanks performed, they were a big reason why the match wasn't closer. Too much responsibility is heaped onto just 3 tanks.

Spoiler

Example 3: We performed well again and the top tiers on our team were mediocre, plus the enemy team got the unplatooned heavy tanks and we got the unplatooned medium tanks. I lost about 40k credits fighting this match too because to have any chance at helping the team win, you have to hit the "2" key for the gold ammo (working as intended for Wargaming).

Spoiler

I won about 9 out of 20 games to get that 45%. If you take 2 of those 3 examples above and switch them to wins because of a more player friendly MM, then that 45% becomes 55%. That is a big difference.

Bring back a fair spread of Top, Middle, and Bottom tier matches. I'm tired of playing well only to watch the higher tier tanks fail and then I get a loss on my record for it. I did "git gud" and I'd like for that to make a difference when I play.

Edited by Liberty75, Sep 09 2017 - 14:37.

Liberty75 #440 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 21:30

Captain

• Players
  • 46678 battles

Second call for criticism on this new model MM:

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/551557-the-great-mm-debate-357-trash-or-triumph/page__st__420__pid__11222015#entry11222015

Also tagged with MM, 3/5/7, match maker, matchmaker

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users