Unable to launch WOT

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

peter6663 #1 Posted Aug 04 2017 - 22:37

Sergeant

• Players
  • 28690 battles

When I try to launch the game I get the following error message "ucrtbase.dll has the wrong version" 

I have even done a complete reinstall of not only WOT but also my entire computer.  The problems seem to have started with the new launch centre.  I must have exchanged a dozen e-mails with WOT support and they have not been able to and even went on to say that "they do not do dll" issues.  The game was working great for years and only started having issues with the new launch centre.

black_colt #2 Posted Aug 05 2017 - 06:29

Captain

• -Players-
  • 3359 battles

View Postpeter6663, on Aug 04 2017 - 13:37, said:

When I try to launch the game I get the following error message "ucrtbase.dll has the wrong version" 

I have even done a complete reinstall of not only WOT but also my entire computer.  The problems seem to have started with the new launch centre.  I must have exchanged a dozen e-mails with WOT support and they have not been able to and even went on to say that "they do not do dll" issues.  The game was working great for years and only started having issues with the new launch centre.

Perhaps the following WGC Launcher General Discussion Forum might be able to help as they are dedicated to the WGC Launcher.

General Discussion: If you just want to discuss WGC with other users, participate in the WGC General Discussion subforum.

Bugs and Feedback: If you find a bug or have a specific piece of feedback, leave a comment on the relevant thread in the WGC Bugs & Feedback subforum. Be sure to read the Bugs & Feedback thread on what type of information you need to include! In order to organize this feedback, you will not be able to create new threads in this section.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users