Video and audio bugs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

drrocketman779 #1 Posted Aug 06 2017 - 05:04

• -Players-
  • 858 battles
During one battle, I had the mouse pointer on the screen for the entire game match. It disappeared once I left the battle.

During another game, the sound quit working. Something happened to my computer and it stopped playing any sound. I fixed the problem and it didn't happen again.

I've noticed that the enemy tanks seem "buggy" they move maybe 5-15 meters at a time instantly from time to time, I had targeted an Fv215b (183) and as I pressed the trigger, it suddenly jumped out of my sights, as he was moving diagonally it meant he was no longer targeted.

I had something pass in front of me at rollout on my last battle, it moved from left to right all the way across the screen; it looked like an allied tank but it was moving as fast as 120mm APCR.

Bolted_On #2 Posted Aug 06 2017 - 05:21

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 57614 battles
Have had similar stuff happen the last few days.   Tonight the sound quit, game locked up, and had to reboot.   Probably packet loss thanks to the wonderful WG servers.

9435 #3 Posted Aug 06 2017 - 05:44

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 147 battles
That sounds a lot like LAG.  WG has known about this since 9.19.0 update and have done very little.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users