Jump to content


Seperate server for free to play


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

Old_Buck_Sergeant #1 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 08:00

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 69249 battles
  • 149
  • [MMAD] MMAD
  • Member since:
    03-01-2011
Why is it free to play is given premium tanks , premium time and of course gold other goodies at our expense? We are called Wallet Warriors because we support the game in which we pay for premium tanks and premium time. We have no say so to anything regarding the 9's and 10's being easier to be destroyed and premium tiers 7's and 8's  tanks being weakened. The Free to play community has all the aces and we have nothing. I played this game for 6 years and all the complaint's off destroying tanks of higher tiers are from free to play. Their biggest complaint of not going past 7 and 8's is cost to fight tier 9 and 10. They refuse to get a premium account and says quote I ain't paying a dime on this game ! Yet  Wargaming cater to these people by rewarding with the income from us .  There should be separate server for premium and non premium players . We as Premium players have a lot to loose , whereas a free to play has nothing and cares less. Give us a say in this game and be fair about it. thanks

Demonic_Angel_of_Death #2 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 08:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 2142 battles
  • 3,953
  • [DEMON] DEMON
  • Member since:
    09-29-2012

View PostStatusMeansNothing, on Aug 08 2017 - 02:00, said:

The Free to play community has all the aces and we have nothing. 

 

I'm sure a hardcore (Pure standard round using) Free to Play Player playing the same tier as you would like to have a word with your Defender and Chrysler GF...

Although I doubt they'ed get through to you through that thick wall you hide behind...


Edited by Demonic_Angel_of_Death, Aug 08 2017 - 08:06.


Dadrox #3 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 08:10

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 13974 battles
  • 439
  • [77ARC] 77ARC
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

Thank you for your service and support of the little ones.

 

 

 

 



the_Deadly_Bulb #4 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 08:11

    Major

  • Players
  • 18471 battles
  • 2,157
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    03-11-2014

View PostStatusMeansNothing, on Aug 07 2017 - 23:00, said:

Why is it free to play is given premium tanks , premium time and of course gold other goodies at our expense? We are called Wallet Warriors because we support the game in which we pay for premium tanks and premium time. We have no say so to anything regarding the 9's and 10's being easier to be destroyed and premium tiers 7's and 8's  tanks being weakened. The Free to play community has all the aces and we have nothing. I played this game for 6 years and all the complaint's off destroying tanks of higher tiers are from free to play. Their biggest complaint of not going past 7 and 8's is cost to fight tier 9 and 10. They refuse to get a premium account and says quote I ain't paying a dime on this game ! Yet  Wargaming cater to these people by rewarding with the income from us .  There should be separate server for premium and non premium players . We as Premium players have a lot to loose , whereas a free to play has nothing and cares less. Give us a say in this game and be fair about it. thanks

 

I can't believe this kind of sh*t.

 

Honestly the forums are going straight to hell.


 

North of 67k games and a totally clueless moron.

What there needs to be is a server where players such as yourself can go drive around in little rubber duckies and quack at one another. No matter how long you try to play a game where shooting the opponents is the main goal you're apparently NOT GOING TO GET IT.


 

Wow, just wow.


 



Augrimm #5 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 08:11

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 26243 battles
  • 70
  • [-MOB-] -MOB-
  • Member since:
    12-06-2011

Wow... that is a TERRIBLE idea.  One of the WORST things a Free to Play game can do is segregate it's Paying vs Non-Paying customers.

 

The reason Free-to-play games want as MANY non-paying players as they can get their hands on is to provide paying customers with people to play with and hopefully, by exposing them to some of the things that the paying customers get(premium tanks, hearing the benefits of premium time, ect), convert them into paying customers.

 

In your model, what would be the point of providing non-paying servers?  They cost money for the company to run and maintain after all......



Old_Buck_Sergeant #6 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 08:21

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 69249 battles
  • 149
  • [MMAD] MMAD
  • Member since:
    03-01-2011
I get attacked and you are wrong about it.This game is not free to play .I and many others pay for this game in order others who don't can play. You are angry at me because i struck a nerve on you 2 criticizing this and being utterly childish.I venture to say you are not a accountant or public relations in this matter nor educated enough to boast a snide remarks as you both had. I suppose you expect everyone to give you something for nothing or is it we owe you because you don't want to work for it. You do not want 2 separate severs because you do not support this game except negativity to any thread in the forum. That is you main complaint  you 2 do not keep premium accounts for a year just what suits you both.

Old_Buck_Sergeant #7 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 08:26

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 69249 battles
  • 149
  • [MMAD] MMAD
  • Member since:
    03-01-2011

View PostAugrimm, on Aug 08 2017 - 01:11, said:

Wow... that is a TERRIBLE idea.  One of the WORST things a Free to Play game can do is segregate it's Paying vs Non-Paying customers.

 

The reason Free-to-play games want as MANY non-paying players as they can get their hands on is to provide paying customers with people to play with and hopefully, by exposing them to some of the things that the paying customers get(premium tanks, hearing the benefits of premium time, ect), convert them into paying customers.

 

In your model, what would be the point of providing non-paying servers?  They cost money for the company to run and maintain after all......

 

that is not a terrible idea .you don't care about the premium players because you are a part time player.free to play  suicides , tks , trolls etc and no biggie get account banned and make another free account to do over and over again. You have no conception of investment and returns.

Augrimm #8 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 08:29

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 26243 battles
  • 70
  • [-MOB-] -MOB-
  • Member since:
    12-06-2011

The point is that currently even the non-paying customers support this game through the simple act of playing it, by providing a player base for the paying customers.  Why do you think WG has tank rewards set up like they do, or provide missions that will take many games to complete?  It's because they want to incentivize players to play MORE.  A big player base is good for teh game as a whole, regardless if the majority are paying players or not.

 

With your suggestion they might as well turn it into a subscription game, because there would be absolutely no point into maintaining the Free servers.

 

Edit:  Umm.... wow...  Straw Man and Ad  Hominem attacks... and not very good ones at that.   I have over 5 YEARS invested in this game.  I have bought premium time, premium tanks, garage slots, barrack space, the whole nine yards.  I would indeed be VERY upset if I lost my account and had to start over again.

 

I do not suicide, troll, or teamkill unless it's a player actively sabotaging our team and has turned blue (or the very occasional RNG terrible scatter).  

 

If you can't come up with ACTUAL arguments for your view, please refrain from wasting my and everyone else's time with your baseless assumptions.


Edited by Augrimm, Aug 08 2017 - 08:37.


Old_Buck_Sergeant #9 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 08:31

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 69249 battles
  • 149
  • [MMAD] MMAD
  • Member since:
    03-01-2011

View Postthe_Deadly_Bulb, on Aug 08 2017 - 01:11, said:

 

I can't believe this kind of sh*t.

 

Honestly the forums are going straight to hell.


 

North of 67k games and a totally clueless moron.

What there needs to be is a server where players such as yourself can go drive around in little rubber duckies and quack at one another. No matter how long you try to play a game where shooting the opponents is the main goal you're apparently NOT GOING TO GET IT.


 

Wow, just wow.


 

 

you have no room to talk and less positive suggestions to this post. You have an attitude of harassment and childish behavior attacking my game status really.my name sums up your winrates and anyone else's feels like bashing me . Grow up Your  STATUS MEANS NOTHING to me . 

Edited by StatusMeansNothing, Aug 08 2017 - 08:34.


ZoM_2014 #10 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 08:37

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 13431 battles
  • 123
  • [JOJO] JOJO
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014
Its Free-to-play but more than often in order to do quite good in it u hav to pay. (prem time, prem tanks, gold,etc.) Hence the Pay-to-win.

Old_Buck_Sergeant #11 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 08:38

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 69249 battles
  • 149
  • [MMAD] MMAD
  • Member since:
    03-01-2011

View PostAugrimm, on Aug 08 2017 - 01:29, said:

The point is that currently even the non-paying customers support this game through the simple act of playing it, by providing a player base for the paying customers.  Why do you think WG has tank rewards set up like they do, or provide missions that will take many games to complete?  It's because they want to incentivize players to play MORE.  A big player base is good for teh game as a whole, regardless if the majority are paying players or not.

 

With your suggestion they might as well turn it into a subscription game, because there would be absolutely no point into maintaining the Free servers.

 

You finally got it. Free to play is not free to play we pay. we pay for all the tours and advertisement and yes subscription is called for.what are you afraid of?

Old_Buck_Sergeant #12 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 08:41

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 69249 battles
  • 149
  • [MMAD] MMAD
  • Member since:
    03-01-2011
We pay for wargaming to give goodies to free to play and we get nothing back. I paid for 6 years of premium time and premium tanks over the years they cater to free to play by nerfing  super p and t34 and other tanks to satisfy the free to play to easily destroy them.Now they are making tier 9's and 10's easily destroyed by  tier 8's and 7's .Augrimm are you even current with 9.20 or  do you live on forums criticizing all that posts you don't like.

Edited by StatusMeansNothing, Aug 08 2017 - 09:00.


Augrimm #13 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 08:51

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 26243 battles
  • 70
  • [-MOB-] -MOB-
  • Member since:
    12-06-2011

Why can't you earn the same goodies as the Free-to-Play players?  What are these mysterious advantages that you claim they have over you?

 

WG isn't taking away your premium to give to the FtP, it's there for you to get as well.  Why should WG give you anything back when they haven't taken anything away from you in the first place?  Is it because you spent money on things?  Great!  Did you get what you paid for?  Great!  I don't expect a restaurant to give me a better meal or extras because I paid for it vs someone using a coupon, why would I expect that of a game?

 

And reducing WoT to a subscription game would destroy it, because it would KILL the player base, and without players, you have no game.



Old_Buck_Sergeant #14 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 08:52

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 69249 battles
  • 149
  • [MMAD] MMAD
  • Member since:
    03-01-2011

View PostAugrimm, on Aug 08 2017 - 01:29, said:

The point is that currently even the non-paying customers support this game through the simple act of playing it, by providing a player base for the paying customers.  Why do you think WG has tank rewards set up like they do, or provide missions that will take many games to complete?  It's because they want to incentivize players to play MORE.  A big player base is good for teh game as a whole, regardless if the majority are paying players or not.

 

With your suggestion they might as well turn it into a subscription game, because there would be absolutely no point into maintaining the Free servers.

 

Edit:  Umm.... wow...  Straw Man and Ad  Hominem attacks... and not very good ones at that.   I have over 5 YEARS invested in this game.  I have bought premium time, premium tanks, garage slots, barrack space, the whole nine yards.  I would indeed be VERY upset if I lost my account and had to start over again.

 

I do not suicide, troll, or teamkill unless it's a player actively sabotaging our team and has turned blue (or the very occasional RNG terrible scatter).  

 

If you can't come up with ACTUAL arguments for your view, please refrain from wasting my and everyone else's time with your baseless assumptions.

I wasn't referring to you on trolling or tk's and suicide shows you didn't read  the post. I stated free to play  community does that often.Read the post and retain it in your mind and not be so defensive unless you have something to hide.



Old_Buck_Sergeant #15 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 08:54

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 69249 battles
  • 149
  • [MMAD] MMAD
  • Member since:
    03-01-2011

View PostAugrimm, on Aug 08 2017 - 01:51, said:

Why can't you earn the same goodies as the Free-to-Play players?  What are these mysterious advantages that you claim they have over you?

 

WG isn't taking away your premium to give to the FtP, it's there for you to get as well.  Why should WG give you anything back when they haven't taken anything away from you in the first place?  Is it because you spent money on things?  Great!  Did you get what you paid for?  Great!  I don't expect a restaurant to give me a better meal or extras because I paid for it vs someone using a coupon, why would I expect that of a game?

 

And reducing WoT to a subscription game would destroy it, because it would KILL the player base, and without players, you have no game.

 

Read original post i did. stop reading into it and stop being repetitive.

waga100 #16 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 08:57

    Captain

  • Players
  • 19444 battles
  • 1,848
  • [GOD_Z] GOD_Z
  • Member since:
    05-09-2012

its not tax. You don't have to pay. It's 100% voluntary. You don't have the moral highground for paying for convenience (which is what WG's model is). 

They know exactly what they're doing with the freemium model. The economy of the game is designed so its completely possible to play high tiers for free but realistically you wont be able to  with proper equipment and crews or for extended amount of time without either playing tens of thousands of mid tier games or putting money in.

 

The playbase on NA is already a massive problem for mm splitting it would probably be fine for tier 10/9 where almost everyone would have paid and low tiers where almost everybody would be free to play(I'm assuming  that you can go back to the free to play server). It would slaughter mid tiers, if there's a split then the ques would be massive and tier 7/8 would get nothing but bottom tier because of how top heavy the premium server would be.

 

Also pretty ironic that somebody who after 67 thousand games that does as much for wining a game as an afk bot complains about other people not caring doing enough and needing to be seperated.



Augrimm #17 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 09:00

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 26243 battles
  • 70
  • [-MOB-] -MOB-
  • Member since:
    12-06-2011

View PostStatusMeansNothing, on Aug 08 2017 - 07:26, said:

 

that is not a terrible idea .you don't care about the premium players because you are a part time player.free to play  suicides , tks , trolls etc and no biggie get account banned and make another free account to do over and over again. You have no conception of investment and returns.

 

Umm... Yes you were.  You were responding DIRECTLY to my post and tried to dismiss me with that post.  Even if not directed at me, it shows a marked prejudice against FtP players.  Paying for the game has no bearing on a player being good or not.  I've known many paying players that suicide their way through tanks or if the game is going against them.  I've seen players in premium tanks troll their team and team kill. 

 

Edit:  If I'm being repetitive it's because you aren't listening... or reading in this case I suppose.  Perhaps a Video will help


Edited by Augrimm, Aug 08 2017 - 09:10.


RivertheRoyal #18 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 09:01

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 1314 battles
  • 16
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

If this is such a big deal to you, then stop supporting WG with your money.

You won't have to worry about them supposedly giving those funds to player who don't pay, that way.

 

Oh, and I don't like the idea of separating the player group.

I really don't like it.


Edited by RivertheRoyal, Aug 08 2017 - 09:02.


Old_Buck_Sergeant #19 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 09:03

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 69249 battles
  • 149
  • [MMAD] MMAD
  • Member since:
    03-01-2011

View PostAugrimm, on Aug 08 2017 - 02:00, said:

 

Umm... Yes you were.  You were responding DIRECTLY to my post and tried to dismiss me with that post.  Even if not directed at me, it shows a marked prejudice against FtP players.  Paying for the game has no bearing on a player being good or not.  I've known many paying players that suicide their way through tanks or if the game is going against them.  I've seen players in premium tanks troll their team and team kill. 

 

than the post is directed to players like you.Get over it!

Old_Buck_Sergeant #20 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 09:08

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 69249 battles
  • 149
  • [MMAD] MMAD
  • Member since:
    03-01-2011

View PostRivertheRoyal, on Aug 08 2017 - 02:01, said:

If this is such a big deal to you, then stop supporting WG with your money.

You won't have to worry about them supposedly giving those funds to player who don't pay, that way.

 

Oh, and I don't like the idea of separating the player group.

I really don't like it.

 

There is no suppose to it .the one's that hate is FREE TO PLAY. you all cried and got items given to you and  now people as my self will pay and you free to play are non supporting and  should have no say so in this matter. This thread is for premium players who want a day and say in this game.

Edited by StatusMeansNothing, Aug 08 2017 - 09:09.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users