Jump to content


harass others and get away with it in forums


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic

Lethalhavoc #61 Posted Aug 09 2017 - 19:00

    Major

  • Players
  • 37986 battles
  • 9,996
  • Member since:
    01-18-2013

View PostDarkbee2Bee, on Aug 09 2017 - 09:00, said:

You know you've reached a new low when you've upset a Canadian and didn't even get an apology... from THEM. :D

 

LOL! +1

the_Deadly_Bulb #62 Posted Aug 09 2017 - 19:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 18449 battles
  • 2,157
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    03-11-2014

View PostSilversound, on Aug 09 2017 - 07:08, said:

This thread is great example of the old adage "If you are in a hole, stop digging!".

 

+1

 How about the old adage, "dig up, stupid"?



Old_Buck_Sergeant #63 Posted Aug 09 2017 - 20:07

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 69205 battles
  • 149
  • [MMAD] MMAD
  • Member since:
    03-01-2011
lol at all you cyber warriors hostility . you are all cowards and brave in a group. I laughed so hard at your rantings . All your comments are trying to out due the next. This is your life here why no one cares and as i do.The _deadly_bulb ,oh my you scare me laughing at your comment and the other joke Canadian didn't apologise new low. All Canadians agrees with you with your opinion , Doubtful . Battlefield come on Bulb it be fun. Wait you all live here .Shame guess battles against Bulb just his way of saying it never happen.Damn you Gossipers are a joke. To each their own. Damn still laughing!!

Edited by StatusMeansNothing, Aug 09 2017 - 20:09.


Doomslinger #64 Posted Aug 09 2017 - 20:13

    Major

  • Players
  • 61656 battles
  • 5,767
  • Member since:
    07-29-2012

View PostStatusMeansNothing, on Aug 09 2017 - 15:07, said:

lol at all you cyber warriors hostility . you are all cowards and brave in a group. I laughed so hard at your rantings . All your comments are trying to out due the next. This is your life here why no one cares and as i do.The _deadly_bulb ,oh my you scare me laughing at your comment and the other joke Canadian didn't apologise new low. All Canadians agrees with you with your opinion , Doubtful . Battlefield come on Bulb it be fun. Wait you all live here .Shame guess battles against Bulb just his way of saying it never happen.Damn you Gossipers are a joke. To each their own. Damn still laughing!!

 

An excellent example of why they say so many people lack reading and writing skills. Where did you go to school? Did you even graduate from high school? If you did graduate from high school then my next question would be: Who in their right mind would award you with a high school diploma? The school system is broken if you are an example of one of it's products. A ten year old can write better than you. You called us hostile and then insult us. You say this is our life but you have more battles than most on here.  You call us childish but you write like a child yourself. They have a word to describe people like you: Hypocrite. 

Old_Buck_Sergeant #65 Posted Aug 09 2017 - 20:18

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 69205 battles
  • 149
  • [MMAD] MMAD
  • Member since:
    03-01-2011
laughing ..elementary  school attacks.. This is great !!! laughing 

Old_Buck_Sergeant #66 Posted Aug 09 2017 - 20:26

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 69205 battles
  • 149
  • [MMAD] MMAD
  • Member since:
    03-01-2011
Thank you for making me laugh. Anger issues , insecurity and above all .  I recommend if you are old enough to get jobs .The others maybe outside activity will do . There is more to life than competing with each other on lack of one liners , I.Q.'s in  knuckle dragging cavemen and women you all obtain,Next you will walk upright. Miracle's happen . Damn you're a sad group on forums. Real Joke to modern society. Enjoy!!. 

Edited by StatusMeansNothing, Aug 09 2017 - 20:28.


Klaatu_Nicto #67 Posted Aug 09 2017 - 20:28

    Major

  • Players
  • 43956 battles
  • 7,136
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

View PostSilversound, on Aug 09 2017 - 07:08, said:

This thread is great example of the old adage "If you are in a hole, stop digging!".

 


Edited by Klaatu_Nicto, Aug 09 2017 - 20:31.


Lethalhavoc #68 Posted Aug 09 2017 - 20:45

    Major

  • Players
  • 37986 battles
  • 9,996
  • Member since:
    01-18-2013

View PostStatusMeansNothing, on Aug 09 2017 - 15:18, said:

laughing ..elementary  school attacks.. This is great !!! laughing 

 

Not too be rude, but an educated argument will get you much further on the forums, than poorly spelled rantings.

You've knocked off 67k battles so far and still appear to be going strong.

While you haven't excelled statically, you do have a passion for the game.

Why not focus on that passion, and forget all the rest?



the_Deadly_Bulb #69 Posted Aug 09 2017 - 20:52

    Major

  • Players
  • 18449 battles
  • 2,157
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    03-11-2014

View PostLethalhavoc, on Aug 09 2017 - 11:45, said:

 

Not too be rude, but an educated argument will get you much further on the forums, than poorly spelled rantings.

You've knocked off 67k battles so far and still appear to be going strong.

While you haven't excelled statically, you do have a passion for the game.

Why not focus on that passion, and forget all the rest?

 

Because he likes to play 'forums' its easier than the game. The game tells him he's a loser. Here he can use his insurmountable ability to rationalise his reality and thereby convince himself of his superiority, absent the obvious truth..

 

Just got another swell PM from him too. He likes hiding on the internet and throwing aspersions.


 

In Canada we have a term for perennial losers such as this, we call them Hosers.  Although I sincerely doubt this clown could actually even make it as a Hoser. He'd likely either drown himself or get stuck fast. face down frozen to the ice sheet.


Edited by the_Deadly_Bulb, Aug 09 2017 - 20:56.


diego999 #70 Posted Aug 09 2017 - 22:20

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 29666 battles
  • 4,430
  • [ACA] ACA
  • Member since:
    11-22-2010
Complaining about other's hostility while sending angry PM's to those very others is kinda hypocritical, don't you think?

the_Deadly_Bulb #71 Posted Aug 10 2017 - 00:35

    Major

  • Players
  • 18449 battles
  • 2,157
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    03-11-2014

View Postdiego999, on Aug 09 2017 - 13:20, said:

Complaining about other's hostility while sending angry PM's to those very others is kinda hypocritical, don't you think?

 

Agreed.

Holo_ #72 Posted Aug 10 2017 - 05:03

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 1073 battles
  • 534
  • Member since:
    06-12-2015

View Postdiego999, on Aug 09 2017 - 16:20, said:

Complaining about other's hostility while sending angry PM's to those very others is kinda hypocritical, don't you think?

 

from the attitude OP has, it's not surprising that he'll do that.  Scummy

BLEW_U_UP #73 Posted Aug 10 2017 - 13:17

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22729 battles
  • 221
  • [1STCA] 1STCA
  • Member since:
    03-08-2014
WOW ! Still not locked Huh ? WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS ? Im going to get a hold of some of my mod buddies and lock this sucker up ! :popcorn:LOL !:child:

BLEW_U_UP #74 Posted Aug 10 2017 - 13:25

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22729 battles
  • 221
  • [1STCA] 1STCA
  • Member since:
    03-08-2014


JayStark02 #75 Posted Aug 10 2017 - 15:37

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 4908 battles
  • 180
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
  • Member since:
    12-11-2015
Okay guys, going to go ahead and close this thread due to non-constructive posting and insults.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users